• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Vaffeljerne #1 Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11815 battles
  • [-TPK] -TPK

Good day people!

I am looking for an English speaking clan. I want to join a clan mainly to have some community being part of.

What do I offer?

1. My wn8 overall is at 1650. The past 7 days (79 battles) 2650 wn8

2.I got ts3 installed with a mic

3. Tanks from tier 1-10 with AMX 50b, Leopard 1 and T110E3 as my top tiers

4. I am online many days a week

What do I require

1. An active clan

2. Most of the clan to have similar stats (higher works as well)

My English writing skills is not the best I know, but I can tallk English without any problems

Vaffeljerne

http://www.noobmeter...erne/510051483/

Strydr_ #2 Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles

Heya man,

I'd like to offer you a place within the Defiance Community. We are a multinational community who are looking for players to help strengthen our clan.

If you wish to know more about us please don't hesitate to message me ;)

Regards

Edge

jjgjosh123 #3 Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7665 battles
  • [TAC] TAC

Nice choice of clan , Def_X are very good people who know what they are doing.

But it pains me when people don't give time for recruiters to get there messages to you , you chose well in the end but it could have been a bad choice , if there is a next time make sure to give it a few days before choosing a clan :D

Anyway gl in Def_X although i know you wont need it Def x are a great bunch of guys !!!!!

Vaffeljerne #4 Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11815 battles
  • [-TPK] -TPK

View Postjjgjosh123, on 03 February 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

Nice choice of clan , Def_X are very good people who know what they are doing.

But it pains me when people don't give time for recruiters to get there messages to you , you chose well in the end but it could have been a bad choice , if there is a next time make sure to give it a few days before choosing a clan :D

Anyway gl in Def_X although i know you wont need it Def x are a great bunch of guys !!!!!

Well it was quite many people asking me to join there clan. Most of them came as pm in wot, some came as clan invites on the wot website. Dont think I just join the first clan to reply. I been looking into many clans, but when I saw def_x something inside me told me to join that clan, sry for that. 

Thx for the reply btw. I will remember what u said ;)

Fighto #5 Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34471 battles
  • [TAC] TAC

Xcell(Rolling Thunder) are recruiting players for Clan Wars/Strongholds/Platoons and for tanking fun :)

We aim to train new Clan members to play in Clan Wars, but also to make new friends and play platoons, 7 v 7’s and Tank Companies, SH battles & Skirmishes and to build up Individual & Team Skills. To PLAY as a TEAM to win and have fun.

We would ask for a minimum of 1000 WN8, but would consider people with slightly less if they are willing to learn within the clan and recent stats show improvement. Tier 9s acceptable but would prefer at least 1 tier 10 tank if possible.

You must be prepared to use Team Speak, mic not essential but listening in is essential i.e. during Strongholds and Clan Wars.

#1 Aim though is To Have FUN! We are not uber driving masters just expect a little accountability if you are online. Online = available for Clan Wars etc.

If you have any questions you can message me or one of the commanders and they can give you our teamspeak details if you want to have a chat with us. Or alternatively you can apply to join here: http://eu.wargaming....lans/500007789/ or on facebook https://www.facebook...92400700958599/  or just leave a message below.

Strydr_ #6 Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles

View PostFighto, on 04 February 2015 - 08:01 PM, said:

Xcell(Rolling Thunder) are recruiting players for Clan Wars/Strongholds/Platoons and for tanking fun :)

We aim to train new Clan members to play in Clan Wars, but also to make new friends and play platoons, 7 v 7’s and Tank Companies, SH battles & Skirmishes and to build up Individual & Team Skills. To PLAY as a TEAM to win and have fun.

We would ask for a minimum of 1000 WN8, but would consider people with slightly less if they are willing to learn within the clan and recent stats show improvement. Tier 9s acceptable but would prefer at least 1 tier 10 tank if possible.

You must be prepared to use Team Speak, mic not essential but listening in is essential i.e. during Strongholds and Clan Wars.

#1 Aim though is To Have FUN! We are not uber driving masters just expect a little accountability if you are online. Online = available for Clan Wars etc.

If you have any questions you can message me or one of the commanders and they can give you our teamspeak details if you want to have a chat with us. Or alternatively you can apply to join here: http://eu.wargaming....lans/500007789/ or on facebook https://www.facebook...92400700958599/  or just leave a message below.

He's joined a clan mate! :P

Fighto #7 Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34471 battles
  • [TAC] TAC
Sorry I must have been dreaming , apologies for the spam and best of luck with your new clan 

Snowy_a #8 Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

Welcome to the European Special Armored Forces [ESAF] clan! We are a newly founded English

speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players! We try to keep things as simple as

possible we don't require TS (Team Speak) or have any age restrictions! In order to join a player

must first meet the following requirements:

> Be able to talk English well

> Have a tank of tier 8 and above

> Have a WN8 of 1000 and above

> Be active in the weekends

> Open the clan's website at least twice a week
(a registration is required as well)

You can check our website here where you can also find more information about the clan as well as

planned events and skirmishes. Ask our Commander if you want to join or have any questions. Other

than that we wish you good luck on on the battlefield

Strydr_ #9 Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles

View PostSnowy_a, on 05 February 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

Welcome to the European Special Armored Forces [ESAF] clan! We are a newly founded English

speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players! We try to keep things as simple as

possible we don't require TS (Team Speak) or have any age restrictions! In order to join a player

must first meet the following requirements:

> Be able to talk English well

> Have a tank of tier 8 and above

> Have a WN8 of 1000 and above

> Be active in the weekends

> Open the clan's website at least twice a week
(a registration is required as well)

You can check our website here where you can also find more information about the clan as well as

planned events and skirmishes. Ask our Commander if you want to join or have any questions. Other

than that we wish you good luck on on the battlefield

In guessing that you don't read either? :p

Snowy_a #10 Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

View PostThat_Edge_Guy, on 05 February 2015 - 11:43 AM, said:

In guessing that you don't read either? :p

Yeah... sorry :P

I just saw it's a new post and I didn't even think you already chose a clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic