STR0NK PLAY4FUN player looking 4 klanu

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

koel76 #1 Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:48 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15444 battles

Done

Edited by koel76, 03 April 2015 - 04:17 PM.

BioMexonHR #2 Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30354 battles
  • [EL_SQ] EL_SQ
I would invite you to my clan but you have a really bad attitude. :/

Joggaman #3 Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:52 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23010 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Bad attitude? :trollface: You might be a Dinger!

Since I am a noob, I will copy/paste wether u like it or not:B

The Dingers are We Just Dinged 'Em (WJDE) & They Dinged Us (T-D-U), clans of friendly players focused on randoms and platoon battles and trolling public matches like a boss.

We don't have specific stat requirements like most clans, but the main requirement is that your active, speak English and aren't a [edited]to other clan members. We don't accept stat whores, whiners, people who are too serious or players with better stats than the commander (exceptions can be made)

'We Play For Fun'

WJDEis so to speak full, but a few spots open in T-D-U. We share tank-logo, TS and a shared in-game chat.

Feel free to contact the recruiters for admission.

Our recruitment-thread:
http://forum.worldof...the-fun-starts/
Homepage: http://thedingers.eu/index.php 

Hope to see you with a "noob" on your tank!

koel76 #4 Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15444 battles

View PostIronpizza, on 02 February 2015 - 07:08 PM, said:

I would invite you to my clan but you have a really bad attitude. :/

I have a bad attitude? who exactly are you? Either way, I wouldn't want to join a clan with 12 members anyhow. I don't really see the point of coming into my recruitment thread saying that you "don't want me in your clan" while you don't even match my requirements. 

Edited by koel76, 02 February 2015 - 09:28 PM.

eXaRe #5 Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:50 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18626 battles
  • [HOOT] HOOT

Hello man!

I am just building up a new clan. You said you want to have an active clan, yes we are :D

If you don't mind a starting clan and you have some patience (2 weeks maybe), you can expect every evening there will be somebody to platoon up with.

If some members want to, we can do strongholds as well, no prablem ;)

Our requirements are a little lower than your recent WN8, but you will always have to look up to me in regards of recent and overall :P (just kidding ;) )

Nah what i am saying is that the guys I am building the clan up with are skilled and know how to tank (average 2300 recent or sth)

TS3 and cool clan logo incoming very soon! :)

PM me if interested.

Greetz eXaRe

jjgjosh123 #6 Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7665 battles
  • [TAC] TAC
Are you interested in CW and SH or just platons ?

bioshibby02 #7 Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19276 battles

hey buddy i see your now looking for a clan i can confirm that koel is a nice guy and does not have a bad attitude i say this from experience of being in a clan with him and participating in the 3rd campaign if you think his attitude is bad you will hate me lmao

anyway koel if your up to the challenge or should i say the walk in the park :P why not join -322- we have enough now to actively do strongholds on the nights and the players i have recruited thus far are active as you know i do not sleep when it comes to recruiting :P I WILL BRING THIS CLAN TO LIFE :D

anyway if you wanto check out a bit more here you go buddy

http://forum.worldof...0#entry10059180

Vahakn #8 Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
PM sent  :)

scrontch #9 Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 23955 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Hi, check out:

Signal Spike [SPIKE]

We play platoons (all tiers) and stronghold/skirmish (mainly t6, occasionally t8) on a regular basis.

No obligations, no Teamspeak, 100% freestyle!
No CW.

Just a bunch of international, casual, above-average players with a desire to win.

Speed_Gil #10 Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:01 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11930 battles
  • [RTFOD] RTFOD
I can offer you a spot in ANVIL. We are looking for some active talented players to fill up the clan. Recruitment has been going off and we have been getting good players join the family so we will fill up in no time. Cant give you a link because im typing this on my mobile phone at work.. its a strugglee.. haha

Path64 #11 Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:59 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 26825 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
If what you are mainly looking for is a laid back clan with lots of members/activity the dingers might be a decent fit for you we do what the h3ll we want :trollface:.   Ignore Joggamans copy pasta he forgot his meds.

Joggaman #12 Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:11 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23010 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
At least I copy/pasted from something I have written myself:trollface:

Snowy_a #13 Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

Welcome to the European Special Armored Forces [ESAF] clan! We are a newly founded English

speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players! We try to keep things as simple as

possible we don't require TS (Team Speak) or have any age restrictions! In order to join a player

must first meet the following requirements:

> Be able to talk English well

> Have a tank of tier 8 and above

> Have a WN8 of 1000 and above

> Be active in the weekends

> Open the clan's website at least twice a week
(a registration is required as well)

You can check our website here where you can also find more information about the clan as well as

planned events and skirmishes. Ask our Commander if you want to join or have any questions. Other

than that we wish you good luck on on the battlefield

koel76 #14 Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:53 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15444 battles
Forgot I still have this thread, I'll contact some of you.

Edited by koel76, 06 February 2015 - 05:53 PM.

gregsas #15 Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21737 battles

Veneration - "Great Respect"

"Respect the player. Respect the game"

VNR is a young clan, currently at 69 members from all across Europe and Africa. We are here to compete in clan wars and Stronghold battles. Average clan WN8 of 1761 with a (Can check for yourself)

What is Veneration E-Sports?

- VNR is a multi-game orientated clan based in South Africa.

- We have sent players overseas to compete in tournaments such as Dreamhack for Starcraft 2.

- VNR is also sponsored by VOLT EnergyAfrihost and Corsair.

- We do give aways in the form of gaming accessories (headphones, mice and keyboards) -> to enter, like the VNR clan page on Facebook.

Joining VNR:

We are looking for good players, people with past clan wars experience . We are a non discriminatory clan, anybody can join us, anyone from any nation, sex or religion. We do however have a strict recruitment policy.

"So what requirements must I meet to join this clan?"

1) You must be over the age of 18, we're all adults here and we need people who are mature and can role with the punches and follow orders.

2) You need to be able to speak moderately good English - as I said before you don't need to be from a country where their first language is the one in question, anyone can join.

3) Teamspeak - this is a must! You will need a mic and headset, communication is vital in this clan and we just really like to socialize here as well.

4) On the topic of stats: Minimum WN8 of 1600+with a win ratio of 53%+, and a 2k ++ recent WN8 ,2 tier 10 (like I said, we are a new clan and we will help you reach your goals) with a positive damage ratio.

How can you apply?

Please contact one of our recruiters if you are interested in joining : GritfoxSimChr, and D12_HwAiTING.

We would like our players to treat the game only as a game and not their life. Real life comes before the clan and the game. If you need to be offline for a long period of time please let us know (holiday with family, studies, your wife just pooped out a kid etc. - we don't mind.) However please be active whenever possible for clan wars and just general play/practice. Just to add this clan is does have huge potentiel, so let's see what we can do !
(Large amount of German, Dutch, South African, Danish and Polish players in this clan.)

We hope to hear from many of you soon. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users