Individual battle assignments to unlock tier 9 and 10 tanks!

Poll tier 9 tier 10 bots

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Battle assignments for tier 9-10 (9 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you agree on adding battle assignments to unlcok "buy" button for tier 9-10

1. Yeah, might work! (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

2. Maybe, i got my tanks alright! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. No man, its cool how it is! (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

4. I dont particlary care, i play tier 6 Hellcat! (1 vote [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Vote Hide poll

Kahenkio #1 Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24184 battles

Hello my fellow tankers, i have been having this idea for a few months now and just today decided to share it and see what you: the community of our game has to say, first of all, lets make a prologue, we are all players, most of us play with premium account, some have premium vehicles and most of us know the mechanics of the game, a role of a heavy tank in a battle, the role of a medium tank, positioning on the map for specific vehicles, enemy weak spots, our tanks strong spots... am i right so far? well there are those people who skipped the tier 1 through 7 school, and decided that 50 euro is worth more than the grind and the experience that lower tiers have to offer... so we get alot of players that pretty much do not understand the game nor their tanks for that matter, and believe me, i have no problem with anybody in this game, i do occationally rage at random battles  when my ally behind me aims 400 meters awhy and we got a scout in our pants setting us both on fire.. or when sniping TDs cant hit still targets 300m away!!! i dont even use XVM so i dont have to judge people who are lower that 50% WR, from my own experience i was under 50% untill i got my IS4 (it was on tier 9 back then) and only after reaching out to youtube, seeing other people play and describing WHY they do the things they do, i realized that i wanna improve and increase my win rating...now i got my own channel and my WR stands on 57%, 9000 WG rating, and its all from solo gaming (atleast 95% solo gaming) unfortunately WG hasnt thought much of that and the training videos are limited COMBINE THAT with the training ingame that is ATLEAST useless to understand more about this game~!!! my point tho doenst stand on that, my point stands on the fact that people who CANT play get to unlock tier 9 and 10 vehicles thinking that "after i get this tank ill kill them all" , not realizing that they will be facing other people with tha same tech in their hands, tier 10s who went through the long way and on the road understood where to shoot, and how to shoot... we currently got ourselves the IBA (individual battle assignments) and my question stands like this: what if there was a specific battle assighment you had to complete in orded to "Unlock" the "buy" option for the tank you already researched... the experience is gathered as long as you're not afk.. so theoreticly even my 3 yo nephew is eligible to get his T110E5 after just clicking "to battle" boom boom , die,- repeat... after a while, am i right?

to stop that from spreading even more into higher tier battles... a battle assignment could be assigned for your tier 8 or 9 to complete, im not the judge what, but for instance, theoretical IBA i just came up with... : do the HP of your vehicle in damage, destroy 1 enemy, survive and win the battle... that is pretty simple, BUT AGAIN CHECK the average damage of people who have E100, IS7s... take random people from chat ingame, u will be shocked, i know i was... 

so my point is, u got an IS3? good, complete this mission so you can buy IS8!  u got T30? complete this mission to get T110E4!!! 

what do you guys think? is this legit? is this complete BS?

Homer_J #2 Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28340 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

They would have to be better than the current IM lottery missions.

Sorry, you can't buy a tier 9 tank, you have not been lucky enough yet.

Kahenkio #3 Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24184 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 03 February 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

They would have to be better than the current IM lottery missions.

Sorry, you can't buy a tier 9 tank, you have not been lucky enough yet.

hahahaha, u have a point, but that is just an idea, it could be polished and made so that eligible to complete on every single battle, as long as you do your part as a player!

Also tagged with Poll, tier 9, tier 10, bots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users