How to be a proper tomato/idiot/kiddo and destroy a battle[Replay]

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MrJeges1975 #1 Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29159 battles
  • [_TXC_] _TXC_

I am not even sure if I should call those guys tomatos just because of their stats and way of thinking, generally speaking I have respect to almost all players and I do not mind If someone plays worse than I do or is younger but those idiots (kids probably) just went too far.

Of course WG will say that in-game ban system works right but why did they get no ban after first or even second teamkill? I remember situation when a guys with "2001" in his nickname was shooting me with his tier 5 Pz (I was driving tier 7). He shot me a lot of times with completely no reason, just for fun. I did not want to kill him and get a ban cause I had and ESL tournament in a few minutes but when he was still shooting and blocking me causing ~500 dmg loss I decided to kill him. 3 shots from me and ban... of course he did not even become blue or something. WG said that they cannot unban me because teamkill is forbidden. Of course, I can understand that - teamkill is a teamkill, nobody cares about my battle result or if I did well or not but I am waiting for an answer for behaviour of guys in arties that you can see at the end of this replay. I can't even say their clan name, but I just want to know why they were not banned? Maybe there is something to fix in this system because we cannot forbid this game for kids, idiots or mentally disabled people. I think that the good idea is to divide servers to 3 divisions like in LoL or CS:GO and let crapplay with crap, normal players with other normal players etc. Just as I said before: I have nothing against people but the level of idiotism is increasing very fast.

Thank you for your attention, here is the replay:

http://wotreplays.eu...re-jazz-tiger_i

Shacou #2 Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18762 battles
  • [TBOA] TBOA
Damn, that arty platoon should get permabanned. Send replay to support.

MrJeges1975 #3 Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29159 battles
  • [_TXC_] _TXC_
You know, I would do that but I am almost sure that WG will answer in the same way as it is always. They will tell me that penalty system works properly and other bla bla bla. We will see, maybe I will send it soon but I also agree that they should be banned, maybe not permanently but ex. a month.

BodyGuardOfLies #4 Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 78491 battles

Idiots the pair of them. How's that report system working? As intended? No because griefing morons like these are everywhere they should get a total wipe let them start from scratch and keep doing it until they learn or the grind kills them.

Edited by BodyGuardOfLies, 03 February 2015 - 08:37 PM.

MrJeges1975 #5 Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29159 battles
  • [_TXC_] _TXC_
Frankly speaking there are no consequences for griefing in WoT, there is always a guy that pushes you when you stay on a bush, hit you when you dont want to spot for him etc.

Defcon13 #6 Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27970 battles
And he is the commander of his clan :facepalm:. For players like them I start to hate this game 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users