Looking for clan to have fun and learn ;)

Clan Learn

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MightyFrost #1 Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 151 battles
  • [SDRV] SDRV

Hello, I am MightyFrost!

A little backstory :

A long time ago in a apartment far far away, I saw my roommate playing WoT and I asked him if I could play few battles on his account - I played about 100/150 battles and I became inlove with this game :) After almost a year I just couldn't remember the games name and so I started playing other games (online related - browser games) and as a blessing the ad jumped on my screen - World of Tanks, so right now I am ready to play on my own ;)

To speak up I want to join clan whose players could taech me the basics of the game and lead me to good CW tanks, couse I am interested in playing stronghold, team battles and of course Clan Wars ;) Have mods and stuff but I need someone with more knowledge  ;)

So I dont want any Copy/Paste clan recruiting replies, I want that human could write what they can offer to me , so I can decide ;) PM messages are good too ;)

I will be waiting for response ( BTW I speak fluently in English, Latvian and I understand Russian aswell , but cant speak) I have TS and whole set so I can talk and stuff ;)

VDMMAN #2 Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7335 battles
pm sent

Sinttunnis #3 Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 45596 battles
  • [DUDE] DUDE

Hey there mightyfrost dude,

I sent you a pm to invite you to our clan!

Hope to see you online soon,

Best regards,

Sinttunnis, commander for THE DUDE

Also tagged with Clan, Learn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users