The Academy [SKOOL] - Recruiting New Players To WoT & Older Players Wanting To Improve

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SideScrapeTV #1 Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30572 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

The Academy [SKOOL] - Recruiting New Players To WoT

The Academy is here to assist people in developing their knowledge of ‘WoT’, tactics, tank types and how to really appreciate the game and support a better community with stronger players.

The only real requirements is that you have played at least 500 games so that you understand the very basics of the game (and so that I know you will be sticking around rather than me training then you leave) and login to Teamspeak when you load up the client.  I am not in any way Floris or another fantastic Unicum player but I understand the basics and I am here to assist you in whatever you need.

If you are an experienced player and would like to assist me tutoring players and setting up training plans then please let me know. I would love for some other long term players to assist in making our games better.

My target is just to help players better themselves.  After you graduate or feel confident you can stay and help others with me or you can move on to better clans.  I do not expect anything else from you.  There will be modules/courses for you to pass when you attain certain levels and are able to play competently.

We will assist you in any areas that you require but we will also look to you to share your strengths with the rest of the team. We will run: -

• Training Teams/Sessions
  • Strongholds
  • Team Battles
  • Company Battles
  • Events
  • Other upcoming things
  •  

Obviously the clan is new so there will be teething problems for a little bit like with the birth of anything but with time and our joint efforts we will go far.  Mutually beneficial development.  Message me on the forums for further information or chat with me in game. 

My YouTube channel will be updated with guides and ways to assist you https://www.youtube....5vf7WOkBf7FD0pA

We will see you out there.

SideScrape

Edited by SideScrape, 04 February 2015 - 11:28 PM.

SideScrapeTV #2 Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30572 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2
** Reserved **

SideScrapeTV #3 Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30572 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2
** Reserved **

lastkill19 #4 Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16278 battles

Hey,

Ill keep an eye out and ill see you in game ;)

SideScrapeTV #5 Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30572 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2
New 1 to 1 training and group sessions will be given to any needing within the Clan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users