2300 recent WN8 tanker looking for a clan (SH and platooning)

clan looking 2300 WN8 SH platoon

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

mac1as #1 Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 35132 battles
  • [TDSTR] TDSTR

Hi, Im Mac and Im looking for good, active and competitive clan with high tier SH. I don't want to do CW for the time being, quite tired of its obligations but I don't rule it out for future.

If you want to check my stats click this. I would like a clan with ppl I can learn smth from, cause I have still potential to better my play. Clan has to be mature, my 2 kids are enough for me :). I have plenty of good CW and SH tanks and crews from T10, T8 and some T6. My favs are meds and heavys, I don't play much arty (T7) and td (T8). Clanmates should speak English at sufficient level (if you can read it without google then it's ok:)). Best way of recruit me is to write in-game and play some toons or skirmishes. Then we can talk on TS if you have some more questions. Cya.

Edited by mac1as, 06 February 2015 - 08:27 PM.

guest273 #2 Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles
  • [DAILY] DAILY

EU-P

(Bring on the neg reps, I was here first!)

Charger76 #3 Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29848 battles
  • [PTS] PTS
Heffy. Come & give us a shout on whywho.eu

TsundereWaffle #4 Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27233 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
I can suggest ARKT, we play mostly platoons atm since we are quite new. In the future we will also play strongholds and cw.

gregsas #5 Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21743 battles

Veneration - "Great Respect"

"Respect the player. Respect the game"

VNR is a young clan, currently at 69 members from all across Europe and Africa. We are here to compete in clan wars and Stronghold battles. Average clan WN8 of 1761 with a (Can check for yourself)

What is Veneration E-Sports?

- VNR is a multi-game orientated clan based in South Africa.

- We have sent players overseas to compete in tournaments such as Dreamhack for Starcraft 2.

- VNR is also sponsored by VOLT EnergyAfrihost and Corsair.

- We do give aways in the form of gaming accessories (headphones, mice and keyboards) -> to enter, like the VNR clan page on Facebook.

Joining VNR:

We are looking for good players, people with past clan wars experience . We are a non discriminatory clan, anybody can join us, anyone from any nation, sex or religion. We do however have a strict recruitment policy.

"So what requirements must I meet to join this clan?"

1) You must be over the age of 18, we're all adults here and we need people who are mature and can role with the punches and follow orders.

2) You need to be able to speak moderately good English - as I said before you don't need to be from a country where their first language is the one in question, anyone can join.

3) Teamspeak - this is a must! You will need a mic and headset, communication is vital in this clan and we just really like to socialize here as well.

4) On the topic of stats: Minimum WN8 of 1600+with a win ratio of 53%+, and a 2k ++ recent WN8 ,2 tier 10 (like I said, we are a new clan and we will help you reach your goals) with a positive damage ratio.

How can you apply?

Please contact one of our recruiters if you are interested in joining : GritfoxSimChr, and D12_HwAiTING.

We would like our players to treat the game only as a game and not their life. Real life comes before the clan and the game. If you need to be offline for a long period of time please let us know (holiday with family, studies, your wife just pooped out a kid etc. - we don't mind.) However please be active whenever possible for clan wars and just general play/practice. Just to add this clan is does have huge potentiel, so let's see what we can do !
(Large amount of German, Dutch, South African, Danish and Polish players in this clan.)

We hope to hear from many of you soon. :)

Edited by gregsas, 06 February 2015 - 06:54 PM.

GoldNoob_McVisacard #6 Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14939 battles

Hello mac.

If you like to you are able to join HEFFY.

You have the right tank and good crews.

We already play alot of platoon but we want to play in the future Clan wars & Stronghold

I hope you will give us some support.

You can contact Charger76 or you can join our teamspeak: whywho.eu

[HEFFY] WHY you HEFF to be so serious?

Edited by GoldNoob_McVisacard, 07 February 2015 - 01:00 PM.

Snowy_a #7 Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

Welcome to the European Special Armored Forces [ESAF] clan! We are a newly founded English

speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players! We try to keep things as simple as

possible we don't require TS (Team Speak) or have any age restrictions! In order to join a player

must first meet the following requirements:

> Be able to talk English well

> Have a tank of tier 8 and above

> Have a WN8 of 1000 and above

> Be active in the weekends

> Open the clan's website at least twice a week
(a registration is required as well)

You can check our website here where you can also find more information about the clan as well as

planned events and skirmishes. Ask our Commander if you want to join or have any questions. Other

than that we wish you good luck on on the battlefield!

jjgjosh123 #8 Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7687 battles
  • [TAC] TAC
pm sent.

Swanholme #9 Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30224 battles
  • [666TH] 666TH

1822914.jpg

Tier VI+ , 48% WR / WN8 1000+ / Perf Rating 1000+ (last battles - if in doubt give us a shout!)

International clan, longstanding, competitive (CW/ Stronghold etc), social.

Contact me for more info or to discuss joining (PM sent)

eXaRe #10 Posted 08 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18667 battles
  • [HOOT] HOOT
Hello :)
I am just building up a fresh clan with some friends, for platooning, having fun, grinding tonks etc. in
a friendly and laidback environment. SH is an option as well, if members are interested in it.
The requirements are around 2100 recent WN8 and a nice mature behaviour with some humour of course ;)
TS3 is coming very soon.
I thought you could fit here perfectly, what do you think? :)
cheers exare
Link: http://eu.wargaming....lans/500060149/

mac1as #11 Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 35132 battles
  • [TDSTR] TDSTR
As you can see case is closed, thank you for your offers.

Also tagged with clan, looking, 2300 WN8, SH, platoon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users