LF En/Ro Strongholds/teambattles clan

english romanian stronghold teambattles TB SH field commanding FC tactics caller

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

kdanv #1 Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [T0G] T0G

Do Not Bother Copy/Pasting the same message in different threads! I wanna play with people!

I am a 27 years old dude from Romania, really tired and ragging too much about the random matches having.

I am mature but casual playing, not really skilled in playing tanks, still got a lot to learn but I want to call out / make strategies for battles of all sorts.

I am looking for a Romanian/English speaking clan that:

- has skirmishes / team battles (or is going to but didn't have the person to take the responsibility for)

- has an active player base (not necesary many members, but be able to have strongholds consistent)

- friendly, open-minded 21+ years members

- not demanding to logging into voice chat whenever ingame (but just when doing stuff together)

- prefer to have the battles a bit earlier than the usual UK clans: 18-21 GMT Time

PS: I know I ask for a lot but I do not give much. As soon as these "requirements" are fulfilled, I will gladly help myself and the others improve and have a good time.

Feel free to reply in this thread, pm me about your clan or pm me ingame, don't mind talking to anyone in the evening when I am online in game and getting to know your clan on the voice server.

Baz_1068 #2 Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 64964 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
PM sent :rolleyes:

Snowy_a #3 Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

Welcome to the European Special Armored Forces [ESAF] clan! We are a newly founded English

speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players! We try to keep things as simple as

possible we don't require TS (Team Speak) or have any age restrictions! In order to join a player

must first meet the following requirements:

> Be able to talk English well

> Have a tank of tier 8 and above

> Have a WN8 of 1000 and above

> Be active in the weekends

> Open the clan's website at least twice a week
(a registration is required as well)

You can check our website here where you can also find more information about the clan as well as

planned events and skirmishes. Ask our Commander if you want to join or have any questions. Other

than that we wish you good luck on on the battlefield!

kdanv #4 Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [T0G] T0G
Up!

Vahakn #5 Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
still looking?   :)

nutters123 #6 Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28804 battles
  • [DR-UK] DR-UK

Desert Rats are currently recruiting

A fun and friendly clan not afraid to have a laugh on team speak, mostly mature player.
We platoon almost all of the time and compete in clan wars on most day's.

If this could be something that could appeal to you just contact one of the clan in game.

kdanv #7 Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [T0G] T0G

@Vahakn: apparently yes, I will try to drop on your TS to catch you online, if I can make it.

Still looking!

Vahakn #8 Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN

View Postkdanv, on 12 February 2015 - 08:01 PM, said:

@Vahakn: apparently yes, I will try to drop on your TS to catch you online, if I can make it.

Still looking!

Anytime mate  :)  all are welcome.

DemeterIstvan #9 Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6180 battles

RO-UN 256.png

Aces clan ofera LUPTA FORTOREATA si are ca obiectiv ajungerea in CLAN WARS . Cerince minime: tanc de tier 5 sau6. Acest clan este dedicat toti romanilor va asteptam.Varog cine aplica la accest clan sa anunta un membru al clanului sau id-ul din joc DemeterIstvan sau ioan26 ca sa se stie de existenta aplicatiei si sa poate fii acceptata cat mai repede, va multumesc,va astept cu multa placere.

kdanv #10 Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [T0G] T0G
Still looking for!

Kuscka #11 Posted 14 February 2015 - 11:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11451 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

Hi kdanv,

Our response to your requirements, find our answers in blue

- has skirmishes / team battles (or is going to but didn't have the person to take the responsibility for)

Team Battles are scheduled three times a week, Wednesdays, Saturday and Sunday(flexible times).  Stronghold trainings weekly(not active yet). Platoons every day!! And yes we're looking for that special person to take the responsibility

- has an active player base (not necesary many members, but be able to have strongholds consistent)

We at HOG Academy Clan are a small group(16 members), steadily growing, looking for people with a passion for the game.

12 members between 24 and 48, the rest younger

- not demanding to logging into voice chat whenever ingame (but just when doing stuff together)

2 members cant use teamspeak we work around it, just have to use when in team battles and training

- prefer to have the battles a bit earlier than the usual UK clans: 18-21 GMT Time

Time active, we're spread over GMT and +2 GMT

You are most welcome to first platoon with us or join our team battles tomorrow evening 19:00 +2 GMT.

Aim High!

Kuscka

http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500057527/

Kuscka #12 Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11451 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG
All the best!!

Edited by Kuscka, 07 March 2015 - 12:12 PM.

BIOMORPHIC #13 Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:15 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35453 battles
  • [MASH] MASH

Hi Kdanv :)

[MASH]

MAD AS HELL

International clan

Seeking members to participate in stronghold battles
Progressing to full clan wars as more members join 

and having fun

Minimum Requirements*:
Tier 8+
Age 16+
Teamspeak 3 is needed for clan games

Apply here: 
http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500046826-MASH/

kdanv #14 Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [T0G] T0G

Do Not Bother Copy/Pasting the same message in different threads! I wanna play with people!

I am a 27 years old dude from Romania, really tired and ragging too much about the random matches having.

I am mature but casual playing, not really skilled in playing tanks, still got a lot to learn but I want to call out / make strategies for battles of all sorts.

- clan activities: 18-21 GMT Time

PS: I know I ask for a lot but I do not give much. As soon as these "requirements" are fulfilled, I will gladly help myself and the others improve and have a good time.

Feel free to reply in this thread, pm me about your clan or pm me ingame, don't mind talking to anyone in the evening when I am online in game and getting to know your clan on the voice server.

kdanv #15 Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [T0G] T0G

SerbonStarWarrior #16 Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25532 battles
  • [NRC] NRC

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500040699/

check us out

kdanv #17 Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [T0G] T0G

@ SerbonStarWarrior:

I do not qualify for your requirements and also I think I will not fit into your clan. Tyvm for the interest though!

Edited by kdanv, 08 March 2015 - 12:31 PM.

kdanv #18 Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [T0G] T0G

The_Last_Jedi #19 Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:17 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33831 battles
  • [JUVI] JUVI

Toti se uita la WN8...

La noi cred ca ai o sansa:

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500037873/

Cred ca indeplinim toate cerintele tale...

kdanv #20 Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17153 battles
  • [T0G] T0G

@holyoldman: Nu multumesc. Ai raspuns pe privat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users