looking for clan....new(ish) player looking to get better

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Klubfumble #1 Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9422 battles

Spoke to a guy called AARHAND (i think..sry if i spelt it wrong,me bad :P )

i play for fun( i CAN play serious but feel not to..its only a game!) Winning? Yea i like to win.But as i said,winning it not important. A team that dose well,preforms well,acts well..That is MY goal.

I dont want to enter major championships (tho it would be nice lol ) I just wanna work with my team to kill them all.Oh, and have fun :P

Whilst i`m relativly new to the game,i am picking it up fast. I`m trying new things on my own. Learning from my mistakesbut tactivly seeking targets.Unless i die ofc lol

Note: i AM reading Wiki on things. I learn, then try and put it into action

anyways,doing ok..i think.

stats :

games : 348

Victories (52.01%

DMG ratio : 0.98

AVG DMG: 110

Max teir so far :T3

i try and play scouts mostly (hence the low dmg).

i can play support with Arty and TD`s. (tho my TD (Marder II) has little veiw range, :( )))

tanks i have are

T1*

Loyd GC*

Marder II

Pz Ausf C (the little fast one lol )

Pz II*

* = fully upgraded, elite tank

i`m working on improving my spotting skills + evasion. though that is difficult given the maps i play on(random maps), and the slower speeds of my team mates. add my low armour (specially for the PC II C).

I`m not perfect, i have my flaws. but with a bit of help i can acheive...oh just gimme some cake and i`ll be happy hehehehe

i`m being polite here(cos of the rules etc). but in game i have a very weird sense of humour that most dont get..this makes me happy hahahahaha

invite if you wish to try new blood.

I understand its asking alot. Ppl`s time and energy are wasted IF i fail to make the "grade". I hope i dont dissapoint :)

BTW... i dun mind being cannon fodder hehehehehe. mobile barrier anyone? hahahahaha

If you think you`d like to give me a try then you can find me on EU 1 or 2. 

Remember,the other guy is a dead guy :)

VDMMAN #2 Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:18 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7335 battles
pm sent

Spe4rm4n #3 Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10418 battles
You are welcome to join my clan, ESTMS

SickWeePuppy #4 Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 713 battles
  • [-D-A-] -D-A-
Hello mate, -D-A- are recruiting at the moment, we are a new clan and we play just for fun at the moment, we have TS3 and a facebook group too, we are all British but welcome anyone who speaks English and can use TS3. i think you would fit in well here. Send Mooncatt a PM on here or PM me ingame for an invite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users