Use of Gold Ammo

Game for the rich

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Agumenmon #1 Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21484 battles

Why is gold ammo aloud in team battles?? In a team battle you should have a level playing field for all, so everyone should use gold ammo or nobody use it, Its not much of a team event when one side can have an advantage. I know that some of my clan members cant afford to use gold ammo and can only afford to have a prem account for one or two month a year. Are we playing a game that is simply a pay to win game or will the developers make changes to team battles to make them fair for all ( rich and poor )

babuuni #2 Posted 08 February 2015 - 03:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13143 battles
Lul

Jonathan_Strange #3 Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18481 battles
Get rich then. :teethhappy:

Obsessive_Compulsive #4 Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

General

• Player
  • 24364 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK

View PostAgumenmon, on 08 February 2015 - 12:54 PM, said:

Why is gold ammo aloud in team battles?? In a team battle you should have a level playing field for all, so everyone should use gold ammo or nobody use it, Its not much of a team event when one side can have an advantage. I know that some of my clan members cant afford to use gold ammo and can only afford to have a prem account for one or two month a year. Are we playing a game that is simply a pay to win game or will the developers make changes to team battles to make them fair for all ( rich and poor )

Im running standard account at the moment. playing stock tanks and im still firing some gold when I need it. if you want to be able to afford some gold shells on a tier 8 tank you can achieve this with 10 good games at tier 5. maybe the restricting factor is your performance in which case learn to play better!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users