• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Check out what our contributors think of the new version

Full news text

J0N4S2 #2 Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:12 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20865 battles

you link 3 QB videos, from which one doesn't even have anything to do with 9.6 and is completely useless when u watch it now since the winter mode is gone? amazing

Edit: fenks for fixing it :3

Edited by J0N4S2, 11 February 2015 - 07:15 PM.

SGTMawerick #3 Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38173 battles
can you implement more tomato in the game?Maybe some tv commercial please

fighting_falcon93 #4 Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31396 battles

9.6 Community Contributor Spotlight

Therefore we encourage you to check the public test as well as some of the player-made previews of what’s to come!

Well the test seems to be down... So is the announcement wrong or is there some problem with test? :unsure:

guest273 #5 Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:08 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles
  • [DAILY] DAILY
I read the 3 comments above...if only WG could earn my "+" votes so good. :D

Erissa #6 Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:32 PM

Community Coordinator

• Player
  • 4785 battles
Yeps, text will be amended since 9.6 rolled out today, apologies for the confusion ;) But there are still some good videos out there especially reviews of the new tanks :)

panzeraustirol #7 Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8191 battles
They show E 100 in HD. They should be punished for giving players false info... :hiding:

wsatnutter #8 Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 25111 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Erissa do any staff proof read or watch news items   before they are uploaded time after time after time its wrong

Edited by wsatnutter, 11 February 2015 - 06:47 PM.

Kataganian #9 Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26660 battles

Let me contribute too, hope you put me on highlights like those guys in the videos :medal:. I will cote a friend of mine hope he doesn´t mind is for the greater good.

"If you want to balance the game stop the gold spam" by God (the true one)

EXAMPLE:

You guys pick a heavy tank, the ones that you trying to protect now, you waste your time balancing view ranges, dispersions, angle of the armor (1º of angle OMG). In battle a medium tank appear right in front of a THAT heavy, loads a GOLD ammo and penetrate the frontal turret armor, right in the mantle, because it has 390 mm penetration, or hit the frontal hull or the turret hatch or.... anyway actually and he is dead. 

I know that you guys need to make money with premium accounts and gold, and you have a family to feed, we all like to get our pay at the end of the mouth, I do. But each time you release a patch note that says "rebalancing" if like throwing acid into my eyes. There are 2 types of players and there always will be GOLD and NO_GOLD, the rest are peanuts, and that is the diference that you will find on battle. Change the dispersion of the gun has the same importance that upgrade the tank to HD. 

Heavys push, TD's defend and Mediums flank. With GOLD ammo mediums dont need to flank, TD's defend and Heavys get rapped. Continue to ignore that and don't waste your time "rebalancing" the game, each time you saying that you are calling each one of us dumb.

Sincerely

"I miss the old no gold ammo games-  the true No-Pay-To-Play"  :sceptic:

Edited by Kataganian, 12 February 2015 - 02:52 AM.

Tiia_Maria #10 Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12207 battles
  • [FIPZD] FIPZD

not playable after update :( i miss old wot too

Gazbeard #11 Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16754 battles
  • [TRAKD] TRAKD

Wondering what on earth you've done to the game with 9.6 update (yes I know this is my first forum post - I was too busy enjoying playing before today)

Video stutter and lag has it almost unplayable - from what my computer is telling me it's due to graphics overload and this is a top spec system less than 6 months old.

On top of that, my E25 is getting slaughtered every battle on all maps where in 9.5 it could hold it's own.  In addition to that the rate of non-credited kills is going through the roof - even kills made when I'm the last of my team alive are not getting credited.

But the worst is the Russian tanks of all types and tiers - they are now impenetrable at all ranges, angles and tiers - even with gold ammo ... whereas they are one-shotting me at 500metres on my frontal armour when sloped on a slope top.

I know you nerfed the E25 roughly 10 days ago, but it's now worthless and I'm feeling you've robbed the Euros I paid for it.

Re-tier the E25 - in 9.6 it's most certainly not tier VII - it should be tier V (or VI if it had preferential matchmaking).

TheBmwDruid #12 Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13045 battles
  • [L0TD] L0TD

View PostGazbeard, on 11 February 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

On top of that, my E25 is getting slaughtered every battle on all maps where in 9.5 it could hold it's own.  In addition to that the rate of non-credited kills is going through the roof - even kills made when I'm the last of my team alive are not getting credited.

I know you nerfed the E25 roughly 10 days ago, but it's now worthless and I'm feeling you've robbed the Euros I paid for it.

Hi, I would like to know how the E25 has been nerfed, and how you can tell. Accuracy is still good despite the RNG nerf in 9.6.

I've noticed my win/loss balance going downhill, and put it down to mistakes and/or bad luck on my part.

Any info welcome, as it will affect how much real money I spend on the game in future.

As you say, if we have paid real money for an asset of a given spec, then negative changes to that spec need to be made public as it affects the level of trust we can place in WG and how they do business.

Edited by TheBmwDruid, 12 February 2015 - 01:26 AM.

Rellian35 #13 Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5462 battles
been fun playing WoT's but cant play anymore since 9.6 the lag/ping(jumping to 999) make this unplayable gj WG

Fortis_Flame #14 Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38634 battles

View PostTheBmwDruid, on 12 February 2015 - 12:11 AM, said:

Hi, I would like to know how the E25 has been nerfed, and how you can tell. Accuracy is still good despite the RNG nerf in 9.6.

I've noticed my win/loss balance going downhill, and put it down to mistakes and/or bad luck on my part.

Any info welcome, as it will affect how much real money I spend on the game in future.

As you say, if we have paid real money for an asset of a given spec, then negative changes to that spec need to be made public as it affects the level of trust we can place in WG and how they do business.

They said nothing about e25 nerf. If they did so, Ill demand my money back for purchase.

Murphy1up #15 Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:18 PM

Lieutenant General

• Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-

View PostGazbeard, on 11 February 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

But the worst is the Russian tanks of all types and tiers - they are now impenetrable at all ranges, angles and tiers - even with gold ammo ... whereas they are one-shotting me at 500metres on my frontal armour when sloped on a slope top.

Re-tier the E25 - in 9.6 it's most certainly not tier VII - it should be tier V (or VI if it had preferential matchmaking).

If this is something happening regularly, I'm going to have to ask you for replays of these matches as that's some pretty strong claims that need investigated. Without a replay it's possible to say pretty much anything you want happened in a match when there is no way for anyone else to review it or explain it.  Not logging kills for example when you're the only one left in the team? I can't think of any possible reason that could happen and would be very interested in seeing the match.

wsatnutter #16 Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 25111 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

Ektar  you  have  two  hopes of getting a replay  with kill not recorded   from the OP 

bob hope an no hope

Edited by wsatnutter, 12 February 2015 - 05:25 PM.

Predator_or #17 Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 60036 battles
new maps and new vehicles, thank you QB :)

Arnold_Judas_Rimmer_BSC #18 Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3298 battles

Come back 9.5 all is forgiven 9.6 Iis terrible, i'm getting one shotted all the time in lights and MEDS I cant even see who is shooting me... last night could only be described as a massacre... I never even saw where the shots were coming from, 

A big part of tank warfare is long distance sniping, its where the Germans excelled with the 7.5 and 8.8 CM tank cannons vs allied armour, we were playing in clan skirmish battles yesterday evening in a nice mixed squad (Tier VI x2 light, x2 Med x2 hvy and x1 TD) and we were just being mobbed by light tanks who we didn't see till they were on us... the whole point when dealing with a clan who is light tank biased is to go defensive and try to give them a bit of a mauling at a distance before they close in on you in 9.5 50% of the time the tactic would work...... heavy biased teams could be dealt with by distracting the heavies with yours whilst the lights and meds flanked them 9.6 however its pointless its turned into run and gun at point blank range I'd play COD if I wanted to do that... I thought WoT was a thinking mans game.

What is the point of shelling out money for binoculars and camo when their value and effectiveness is just obliterated! all you get is shells hitting you and you cant see where they are coming from if they can see me why cant I see them???? or is there a nice little cheat or vulnerability thats being exploited that we dont know about???? certainly feels that way playing last night.. there was a lot of talk on TS about wholly unfair play. 

I'm really not enjoying this at all, worst is I've spent over £40 this month on the game and could see me spending roughly £30 a month on average thereafter. I'm not paying to be effectively raped by spotty teenagers in tier VI light tanks on what used to be suicide runs which is the way its looking like the game is playing.

Sorry but in my opinion and a lot of others in my clan you have effectively wrecked the game for us and i think that counts for a reasonable chunk of wonga given that on average we are paying around £20 a month each member ... you do the maths.

Sort it please.

GreenTractor #19 Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15954 battles
  • [ME-SR] ME-SR
Today i was driving my kv-2  (my favourite tank,my second love and i do great with this tank.) equiped with ventilation,gun rammer and Enhanced Gun Laying Drive,with crew with 1 perk and 77% on the second perk. WHY DO I HAVE TO SHOT 5 SHELLS TO HIT ONCE???? WHY DO I MISS A TANK THAT IS 10 METRES IN FRONT OF ME OR MAYBE LESS??? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT, CUT THE PRICE FOR AMMUNITION AT LAST WITH 50%. I WILL NEVER EVER SPENT MONEY FOR THIS GAME.

Erissa #20 Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:22 PM

Community Coordinator

• Player
  • 4785 battles

View Postwsatnutter, on 11 February 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

Erissa do any staff proof read or watch news items   before they are uploaded time after time after time its wrong

Yes content team is in charge of this, however from time to time a typo can crop up therefore we can't guarantee perfection. We can only try and do better in the future but it's really comforting to know that we have our community willing to give us feedback about these sort of things. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users