Jump to content


[0.9.17] GTO's MLG Mod continued by Aimdrol | Marks of Mailand_PL

MLG 420 blaze it hitmarker swag doritos 6th sense yolo illuminati 8/8

  • Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

Aim_Drol #1 Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:59 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21765 battles
  • 1,714
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

*
POPULAR

[0.9.17] GTO's MLG Mod continued by Aimdrol

GTO from IDEAL decided to stop playing tonks and so he also stopped updating his awesome MLG mod. I've started working with him on it a couple of weeks back and now I'm taking over the mod. The old thread is dead and everything will be handled here.

This is a fun mod that brings MLG SwedSwag to World of Tanks. It should not be taken too seriously.

 

Features

Spoiler

 

Installer

Spoiler

 

Configuration

A lot of the aspects of the mod can be configured to fit your personal preference. The configuration files of the various parts of the mod are saved in the World of Tanks/res_mods folder as .xml files. You can open them in a text editor of your choice (I can recommend Notepad++) and edit the values. Pretty much every value has a comment explaining what it does and what kind of data formatting it expects.

 

Installation

Download the installer and it will guide you trough the installation process. virustotal scan

If you don't want the whole in one package, you can get the different parts seperatly from GitHub. Download the ones you want as zip archives, unpack them and copy the content to your World of Tanks root folder. If you not have any other mod installed that changes any localization file, you have to copy the content of the Default Localization folder from the MLG-Main repository to your World of Tanks root folder before installing the other packs. Pay attention when using additonal sound mods, you might have to edit \res_mods\0.9.15.2\engine_config.xml for them to work.

 

Uninstallation

Why would you ever uninstall such an awesome mod?

You can manually uninstall it by deleting any files added by the mod.

If you used the installer you can uninstall with the uninstaller located in the World of Tanks/MLG Mod Uninstaller folder.

 

Changelog

Can be found on GitHub with the commits system for each part of the mod.

 

Asking for donations is not allowed so I will not do that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )  

 

Hall of Fame

Spoiler

 


Edited by Aim_Drol, 19 December 2016 - 09:16 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the moderation team, due to inappropriate content. -FireflyDivision


_Takumi_Fujiwara_ #2 Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:42 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14527 battles
  • 2,408
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012
Well I hope you can keep it updated, its my only reason to play WoT nowadays.:teethhappy:

MigHunter #3 Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 44379 battles
  • 384
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

Good to know, his mods are continued :)

And directly some questions about the sixth sense mod.

Are there any other formats than .dds supported?

If you lower the texturequality ingame, the quality of the sixthsense symbol is reduced. Is there any way to change that?



Domstadtkerl #4 Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 22176 battles
  • 4,433
  • [S4] S4
  • Member since:
    09-04-2013
Official Demands: Make better Intro Thread than GTO, including good Video!

Aim_Drol #5 Posted 15 February 2015 - 05:18 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21765 battles
  • 1,714
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View PostDomstadtkerl, on 15 February 2015 - 04:14 PM, said:

Official Demands: Make better Intro Thread than GTO, including good Video!

I'm on it. I will call Michael Bay and ask him to direct the video. 

 

View PostMigHunter, on 15 February 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

Good to know, his mods are continued :)

And directly some questions about the sixth sense mod.

Are there any other formats than .dds supported?

If you lower the texturequality ingame, the quality of the sixthsense symbol is reduced. Is there any way to change that?

 

According to the documentation of the Big World Engine using .bmp files should be possible as well but when I tested that it did not work. I'll check it again though.

The GUI component that's used to display the 6th sense icon uses a texture so I guess texture quality will always also apply to it. 



Yasharah #6 Posted 15 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16916 battles
  • 1,269
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011
would it be possible that the sixth sense icon fades out and in and not just disappears?

OlliN #7 Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27689 battles
  • 909
  • Member since:
    02-26-2012
Any chance for a separate download of the Realtime achievements mod?

Aim_Drol #8 Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:49 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21765 battles
  • 1,714
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View PostYasharah, on 15 February 2015 - 05:39 PM, said:

would it be possible that the sixth sense icon fades out and in and not just disappears?

Yes.

 

View PostOlliN, on 15 February 2015 - 07:26 PM, said:

Any chance for a separate download of the Realtime achievements mod?

I'll add it.



Lorfar #9 Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1638 battles
  • 107
  • Member since:
    05-01-2013

*


Edited by Lorfar, 16 February 2015 - 07:20 AM.


h1ghb1rd #10 Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:45 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5439 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    04-08-2014

BibleThump GTO

<3 Aimdrol

 

Thanks for continuing this mod, it's the best mod in the history of intertube tenks!

 

For some reason i can't post pictures in this thread but i could do that in the old thread, what's going on here? O_o


Edited by h1ghb1rd, 17 February 2015 - 04:46 PM.


Chull #11 Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 22087 battles
  • 63
  • Member since:
    04-21-2012

Love this mod, great work to the original creator and yourself OP for continuing it.

 

I miss some other mods from the OMC modpack like auto equip, received damage etc, but the main thing I'd love to combine with this mod is gnomefathers gun and engine sounds.

 

Do the two go together or will adding the gun engine sounds bugger up the mlg mod? if it does work is there an order to installation?

 

Better yet should I go into the OMC mod thread and suggest they add the MLG parts to their choice-of-mods?

 

 



Yasharah #12 Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:06 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16916 battles
  • 1,269
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011
i dont know if the author is okay with this...but we would like to add some of the mods :)

Domstadtkerl #13 Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:59 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 22176 battles
  • 4,433
  • [S4] S4
  • Member since:
    09-04-2013
Wow MLG mod goes big!

Tarantula_xD #14 Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:33 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 19323 battles
  • 1,051
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
Drol, any chance you could change the tank sniper medal name to Orzanel's Snipe Medal / Orzanelism's Medal

Edited by Tarantula, 17 February 2015 - 10:34 PM.


Aim_Drol #15 Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:21 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21765 battles
  • 1,714
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View PostTarantula, on 17 February 2015 - 10:33 PM, said:

Drol, any chance you could change the tank sniper medal name to Orzanel's Snipe Medal / Orzanelism's Medal

Sure, though I kinda want to keep the Snipar in the name. So something like Snipar hard like Orzanel maybe?

 

View PostYasharah, on 17 February 2015 - 07:06 PM, said:

i dont know if the author is okay with this...but we would like to add some of the mods :)

I'll speak with GTO and get back to you.

 

View Posth1ghb1rd, on 17 February 2015 - 04:45 PM, said:

For some reason i can't post pictures in this thread but i could do that in the old thread, what's going on here? O_o

 



Aim_Drol #16 Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21765 battles
  • 1,714
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View PostChull, on 17 February 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

I miss some other mods from the OMC modpack like auto equip, received damage etc, but the main thing I'd love to combine with this mod is gnomefathers gun and engine sounds.

 

Do the two go together or will adding the gun engine sounds bugger up the mlg mod? if it does work is there an order to installation?

I never used this mod so I don't know which original sound it's overwriting. It should be compatible though because I don't think that a gun/engine sound mod would overwrite ingame_voice.fsb.



h1ghb1rd #17 Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5439 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    04-08-2014

View PostAim_Drol, on 17 February 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

Sure, though I kinda want to keep the Snipar in the name. So something like Snipar hard like Orzanel maybe?

 

Since everybody calls it "chai sniping", "Snipar hard like CHAI" would be more fitting.

Edited by h1ghb1rd, 19 February 2015 - 07:40 PM.


barbaroja_Ar #18 Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:48 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 53 battles
  • 45
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

Hi, any chance to have some images and/or description of the mods included?

Can they be obtained without the pack?

Thanks



Chull #19 Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:35 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 22087 battles
  • 63
  • Member since:
    04-21-2012

View PostAim_Drol, on 19 February 2015 - 05:02 PM, said:

I never used this mod so I don't know which original sound it's overwriting. It should be compatible though because I don't think that a gun/engine sound mod would overwrite ingame_voice.fsb.

 

I tried myself installing the OMC mod pack which includes the gun/engine sounds, purposefully not installing parts of that mod that I thought would clash, like a voice mod. Installed MLG mod and the voice over and kill effects dont work, which is a shame really. The equipment and consumable items work fine, so I think I'll try installing the engine and gun sounds separately without using OMC mod pack.

Yasharah #20 Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:23 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16916 battles
  • 1,269
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View PostChull, on 20 February 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

 

I tried myself installing the OMC mod pack which includes the gun/engine sounds, purposefully not installing parts of that mod that I thought would clash, like a voice mod. Installed MLG mod and the voice over and kill effects dont work, which is a shame really. The equipment and consumable items work fine, so I think I'll try installing the engine and gun sounds separately without using OMC mod pack.

 

dont forget to copy the audio folder from the res folder to the 0.9.6 folder before you install soundmods




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users