clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

AGRO_WARRIOR #1 Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2556 battles

Hey.

I have been playing about a month now. my highest tier is 8, the IS3. I have been in 2 clans now and although their nice people in both I find myself never being in any skirmishes or other related clan things. I join clans cause I want to be part of a team. I want to do things as a team. obviously the short time I been playing im not the greatest player but I play well as a team member and im a quick learner. I killed 3 tanks in a battle where I was the lowest tier so cant be too bad. I would just like someone to advise me on a really active clan. either by someone whos a member of a clan or someone who runs a clan. I don't want to be in and out of clans so I thought it was best to come on here and find out about how active clans are before I join another one. don't want to waste my time or anyone elses by joining and leaving any more. Also I play every night for many hours.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Edited by THE_ONE_NEO, 16 February 2015 - 01:19 AM.

Wtcorp_ #2 Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8348 battles

COHAB could be for you. We regularly play skirmishes, usually every night and we use a ventrilo server to talk. We are all active and usually on from 8pm onwards in platoons and skirmishes. We're a mixed bunch, and most of us (like myself) are still learning. Send me a PM if you're interested 

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Edited by Wtcorp_, 16 February 2015 - 02:16 AM.

warhamsterdave #3 Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13779 battles

Check out W-UNI.

A clan dedicated to helping new players improve, very active with a fun community.

D_I_M_A_N #4 Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 489 battles
up

touch_of_death #5 Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 62308 battles
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA
i have the honour of leading 30+ clans in the WULFEN GUILD and i can guarantee more activity than any one player could honesty handle INTERESTED? pm me in game for ts details and you will see for yourself and make your own choices on which clan suits your style. gl on the battlefield

ScoBilly #6 Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1987 battles
  • [-TRU-] -TRU-

Hey THE_ONE_NEO,

I've just taken a look at your tanks and I've read what you've said and I really do believe 'Tanks R Us' is the clan for you, We are very keen to find tankers out there who are here to enjoy themselves but know when to take things serious, for example skirmishes. You have just the right tanks for us. (KV-85, IS, IS-3, Cromwell) which are fantastic tanks for Skirmishes and platooning. We always have people online willing to platoon as well. We are also very active with 30+ members and growing.

Check us out for yourself!

Clan Profile - http://eu.wargaming....lans/500058514/

Clan Website - www.diversitygaming.net

Clan Teamspeak 3 - Get to know us first?

You can also add me and ask any questions you may be thinking about!

Tanks R Us "We R Us, and You R You"

Many Thanks,

- ScoBilly

Edited by ScoBilly, 16 February 2015 - 03:06 PM.

AGRO_WARRIOR #7 Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2556 battles
thankyou for the replies people. I will have a look at all of the clans mentioned above and have a chat with yourselves when I get a chance. I cant join another clan for a couple days yet anyway so ill use that time to find out the best suited one for me. thankyou again

Wayneable #8 Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:42 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43694 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Cheers Mate! 

cartoon_bulldog_with_beer_by_gcoghill-d5

Are you the next Bulldog? 

The Bulldogs are a fun loving bunch that like to play tanks,drink some beer every now and then, and have a good time on TS. 

We are a actice CW clan as well as Strongholds, Team Battles and just old fashion platooning. 

All we ask of you is that you have a win8 rating of 1100+ have at least a tier 8 tank, be on one of the three manditory nights, as well as being on our TS when playing tanks. 

If this sound like something for you contact Wayneable, tcfreer or saxoncrusader. Or apply here : http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500002117/

Also tagged with clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users