clan statistic history

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

st11ks #1 Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

Overall info about project

This mod is made to improve functionality of a clan, show statistics and online time of clan members. Versus gathers info about every battle on Global Map, shows activity of members in primetime. Mod will be very useful for those, who want to keep an eye on improvements of his society. For clan commanders this mod is a powerful tool for analyzing the results, dynamics and clan development.

What are the main features

• Gather and analysis of info about online time of clan members in primetime.
• Gather and analysis of info about Training sessions, Team battles, Platoon battles, Strongholds and Global Map battles.
• Analysis of efficiency of clan members in terms of battle type and vehicle tier and average damage per battle.
• Analysis of available tier 10 vehicles in hangar of every clan member.
• Making history records of clan battles on GM including info about maps, provinces and enemy teams.
• Possibility of setting up Battle Companies, record-keeping of “long term afk” clan members.
• Clan news feeds directly into game client. Default key "F9". You can change it in versus.cfg file.
• Additional feature of this mod – displaying clan member online status. This info can be seen in clan channel.
• Integration with TeamSpeak has been made to see who of the clan members is in the game but not connected to clan’s TeamSpeak server. This info can be seen in separate window “Personnel” in game client.
• This mod gives an opportunity to see all important info that helps to control clan directly within the game client, such as player online status, owned provinces, scheduled battles and info about available vehicles of clan members that are online. Default key "F10". You can change it in versus.cfg file.
• As an additional bonus on Versus mod website there is a new section – “Analysis of setups”.
• Statistics of clan wins by maps, enemies, last 100 battles, etc.

How does it work

Mod gathers information about all battles on Global Map and their results. Any clan member can use this mod. If player was offline at the end of the battle, the information will be sent to statistics server as soon as player will log in to the game. Sending of all information about clan member status (online/offline) is automatic. mod also automatically gathers info about attendance of training sessions, platoon battles and special battles. However, certain conditions have to be achieved to make this mod work:
1. It has to be at least one player with installed mod in the battle. In case of none of the players will have Versus mod installed, the information about this battle will not be gathered.
2. Clan member using this mod should not leave the battle until it ends.

Install and setup

You can download Versus from official Versus site.

Teamspeak integration

TeamSpeak integration was created for tracking who from clan members is in game now, but isn't connected to TeamSpeak. This information can be seen in a clan panel window in the client. In order it is necessary:

1. TeamSpeak administrator must make some tunings. As to make it is described here: ServerQuery

2. In clan settings on wotvs.com go to tab "Teamspeak", fill all fields and press "Update" button.

3. Change all nicknames in Teamspeak to this format []. For example st11ks[Nik] or st11ks(Nik)

Change log

Attached Files

• Attached File   1.jpg   238.13K
  • Attached File   2.jpg   198.08K
  • Attached File   3.jpg   215.52K
  • Attached File   4.jpg   241.57K
  • Attached File   5.jpg   291.05K
  • Attached File   6.jpg   245.25K
  • Attached File   7.jpg   234.2K

Edited by st11ks, 09 October 2018 - 11:44 AM.

BirrettaMalefica #2 Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:06 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27870 battles
nice job! please release zip version

st11ks #3 Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

done. Download here

BirrettaMalefica #4 Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27870 battles

the ingame usable clan vehicles is just awesome usefull feature!

first bug: wz 111 icon is missing

question: will informations be sent only when i'm on garage? i don't like lag when playing ;)

Edited by BirrettaMalefica, 16 February 2015 - 02:37 PM.

st11ks #5 Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

information about online users sending only when you are in garage.

information about complited global map battles sending when game client pop it up in system channel

information about battle results (such as who was in a battle) sending after the battle complite and you see battle result window.

binmaa10 #6 Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31322 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM

Sounds awesome! I will give it a try :)

Just one question: Does it only record the people whhich have played or does it count the people in the queue too? Because the people in queue would be needed to calculate the gold payouts for clanwars.

Edited by binmaa10, 16 February 2015 - 03:25 PM.

st11ks #7 Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View Postbinmaa10, on 16 February 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

Sounds awesome! I will give it a try :)

Just one question: Does it only record the people whhich have played or does it count the people in the queue too? Because the people in queue would be needed to calculate the gold payouts for clanwar.

no, only who played. For example, I enter to the queue and left it after 10 sec. Do you calculate the gold for me? May be not. Ok how match time I need to be stay in the queue? So... It`s to dificult logic to make in mod.

binmaa10 #8 Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31322 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM

Hm ok sounds logical.

Just as an idea. Would it be hard to implement a code which is generated everyday for the Commander or something similar? Then the people which were in the queue could go on the website and enter the code there? So that the commander just has to write the code in the chat once and all people which didn't play can enter it on the site. This would be a rather easy way to see theit activity in my eyes. But I don't know how your mod works and how hard it would be to implement.

What i have seen so far your mod is an excellent piece of work. Thanks for your effort and time spent creating this tool :medal:

Edited by binmaa10, 16 February 2015 - 03:56 PM.

st11ks #9 Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View Postbinmaa10, on 16 February 2015 - 03:53 PM, said:

Hm ok sounds logical.

Just as an idea. Would it be hard to implement a code which is generated everyday for the Commander or something similar? Then the people which were in the queue could go on the website and enter the code there? So that the commander just has to write the code in the chat once and all people who want gold can enter it on the site. 

So... I promise to think about it. But it not quickly

miaz74 #10 Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40822 battles
  • [ANIML] ANIML

For our clan this mode is usefull a lot. Its comming very easy to see inactive players or lazy.Up to now tracking work good without any lags. For commanders is very easy to choose setups when use hangar clan panel, showing from online players best one with choosen tank.

BirrettaMalefica #11 Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:02 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27870 battles

suggestions:

• actually you can handle when the player enter and left prebattle cw room.If the player enter before the battlestart and left after it,and didn't played(no replay) then  you can log it as "reserve" without any code-system
  • since it's only server side,it's easy to add a "TAB" where commanders or like write something readable to all clan members. Like informations,news etc. You can use some javascript html-text editor like this one on forum.

Edited by BirrettaMalefica, 16 February 2015 - 10:03 PM.

H311fi5h #12 Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 42851 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

So I'm testing this for a few days now, so far no major issues. Looks like a really useful mod.

I have one suggestion however: It would be nice to have the option to freely choose the interval for the statistics page. Right now I can only see attendance for one full month, but I can't select 15.02. - 15.03. for example, or only a week etc.

Also the ingame part of the mod seems to be missing the T-54 lightweight in the list of available tanks.

I would also be very interested in your plans for the premium account. If you could share some information about that please.

st11ks #13 Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:15 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostH311fi5h, on 19 February 2015 - 01:56 PM, said:

So I'm testing this for a few days now, so far no major issues. Looks like a really useful mod.

I have one suggestion however: It would be nice to have the option to freely choose the interval for the statistics page. Right now I can only see attendance for one full month, but I can't select 15.02. - 15.03. for example, or only a week etc.

Also the ingame part of the mod seems to be missing the T-54 lightweight in the list of available tanks.

I would also be very interested in your plans for the premium account. If you could share some information about that please.

1. Choosing statistic interval I am going to make in future (may be in next month)

2. Yes, T-54 LT is missing such as many other 8level tanks. If you consider that it is necessary I`ll add it

3. About basic and premium. At this time eu part of versus.com is in testing mode and all clans have all permissions. When I decide that all busg are solved all clans will be set to basic account. Read more about basic and premium

H311fi5h #14 Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 42851 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postst11ks, on 19 February 2015 - 02:15 PM, said:

1. Choosing statistic interval I am going to make in future (may be in next month)

2. Yes, T-54 LT is missing such as many other 8level tanks. If you consider that it is necessary I`ll add it

3. About basic and premium. At this time eu part of versus.com is in testing mode and all clans have all permissions. When I decide that all busg are solved all clans will be set to basic account. Read more about basic and premium

Sounds good. At least I use the lightweight quite regularly, and it's also a common sight in WGL and other competitive modes.

What about an intermediate stage for the premium account, like 4 months for 10€

st11ks #15 Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

H311fi5h, on 19 February 2015 - 04:39 PM, said:

What about an intermediate stage for the premium account, like 4 months for 10€

ок )

Know1ng #16 Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20875 battles

I am testing this for a couple of days now and it is really nice looking. hope you keep going on this project.

1. I would like to know how the Main Attendance Statistic is calculated

2. and if there is a possibility to intergate two buttons ingame instead of using F9/F10(or keys in general, or atleast make a pop-up at launch that tell you what keys to press).

3. Other then that it would be nice to be able to select a variable time periods. F.e. from 01.02.2015- 28.03.2015.

DarthWanderer #17 Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23068 battles

looks promising, i will definitely give it a try :)

about reserve for clan wars - you can leave the decission how to handle reserve players to the clan leadership. like giving us options how to track players in reserve, something like this awas in wottools, you can set it up like you want, for example count into reserve only players who came 5mins before battle and stayed in reserve until battle start. and yes, we do reward ppl who attend regularly but were not chosen for the battle itself

EDIT: and what about server module? i would prefer to have it running on remote virtual server, prior to have it on my pc, but i'd like to have some "client" or "console" for management and quick view... did you also think about developing the tool this way?

Edited by DarthWanderer, 26 February 2015 - 09:05 PM.

st11ks #18 Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:49 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostDarthWanderer, on 26 February 2015 - 11:03 PM, said:

looks promising, i will definitely give it a try :)

about reserve for clan wars - you can leave the decission how to handle reserve players to the clan leadership. like giving us options how to track players in reserve, something like this awas in wottools, you can set it up like you want, for example count into reserve only players who came 5mins before battle and stayed in reserve until battle start. and yes, we do reward ppl who attend regularly but were not chosen for the battle itself

EDIT: and what about server module? i would prefer to have it running on remote virtual server, prior to have it on my pc, but i'd like to have some "client" or "console" for management and quick view... did you also think about developing the tool this way?

I included "queue statistic" to my "To do list" but ASAP

about "server module": I`m not sure that understood about what the speech

ErwinWuestenfuchs #19 Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37596 battles
  • [EAR] EAR

:(

Could someone help with this problem?

UPDATE: Problem solved, used the Zip-file to install

Edited by ErwinWuestenfuchs, 27 February 2015 - 03:14 PM.

DarthWanderer #20 Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:08 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23068 battles

View Postst11ks, on 27 February 2015 - 08:49 AM, said:

about "server module": I`m not sure that understood about what the speech

sorry for confusing you, my bad... i was actually laying questions prior to trying the application myself. from the description, i got an impression it is a tool you have to install along WoT and keep it running to gather all he info, now i see its just python scripts like other mods...

some feedback:

• dont know where do you get language settings from, but although my OS language is CZ, the game is in EN. despite that, i got an error when launching versus window " Error:Language missing in clanMod.lang file. Will use en! "
  • i would add following vehicles to list of tier 8: JPII (very accurate gun, great speed), T69 (obvious), Obj.416 (low profile sniper), WZ-132 (obvious), RU251 (obvious)
  • did you think about ingame settings tab, based on ModSettings API?
  • is it possible to add WN8 stat to the ingame browser, for both player overall and vehicles? it would need some integration with other sites right?

Also tagged with clan, statistic, history

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users