clan statistic history

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

st11ks #21 Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:30 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostDarthWanderer, on 27 February 2015 - 06:08 PM, said:

sorry for confusing you, my bad... i was actually laying questions prior to trying the application myself. from the description, i got an impression it is a tool you have to install along WoT and keep it running to gather all he info, now i see its just python scripts like other mods...

You are rigth. Attendance statistics gather only when game client is runnig. Now there are no methots to collect this info except as game client. Therefore "server module" isn`t applicable.

Block Quote

• dont know where do you get language settings from, but although my OS language is CZ, the game is in EN. despite that, i got an error when launching versus window " Error:Language missing in clanMod.lang file. Will use en! "
  • i would add following vehicles to list of tier 8: JPII (very accurate gun, great speed), T69 (obvious), Obj.416 (low profile sniper), WZ-132 (obvious), RU251 (obvious)
  • did you think about ingame settings tab, based on ModSettings API?
  • is it possible to add WN8 stat to the ingame browser, for both player overall and vehicles? it would need some integration with other sites right?

1. It`s not my mod message. Pls make a screenshot and send to me python.log

2. ok

3. For what? Settings change not often

4. I don`t collect overal info for each player, just only needed for my functional. Without it I cant calculate WN8. But this task is in my "ToDo List" with low priority.

Edited by st11ks, 27 February 2015 - 04:31 PM.

DarthWanderer #22 Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23068 battles

View Postst11ks, on 27 February 2015 - 04:30 PM, said:

You are rigth. Attendance statistics gather only when game client is runnig. Now there are no methots to collect this info except as game client. Therefore "server module" isn`t applicable.

1. It`s not my mod message. Pls make a screenshot and send to me python.log

2. ok

3. For what? Settings change not often

4. I don`t collect overal info for each player, just only needed for my functional. Without it I cant calculate WN8. But this task is in my "ToDo List" with low priority.

about attendance, you can check last battle time from WG api... it wont tell you if the person was in CW/Stronghold etc, but it will give you at least basic info that this person was ingame, in case noone with the mod was present...

ad1 - sry, my bad. F10 key is also used in clanMod by Bonne

ad2/3 - actually you can use it for peopel to edit what they want to be displayed in the ingame browser... like which vehicles for example, or ton of other stuff :D

ad3 - you can calculate wn8 like any other stat pages do - i was not speaking about doing it on the fly, you can just update such info once a day, overnight maybe, when the server load is minimal. or maybe as premium feature :)

could you please explain deeper the staff/companies options? did not get it's purpose yet...

EDIT: can you force dispalying clan news after logging in? or every one/two hours? or when new record is added? .) will have more ideas later

Edited by DarthWanderer, 27 February 2015 - 05:01 PM.

Know1ng #23 Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20875 battles

hey i have a couple more questions/suggestions.

I guess you will need to update this when there is a patch, how long will it presumably take? Since it is quite important to not miss out on data.

do we see when there is a new version of the mod? aka. is there a patcher?

are there ways to integrate a gold distribution to the website? lets say f.e. you select a time period, enter amount of gold you want to distribute, then you can set parameters what you want to base your distribution on (f.e. lets say 75% of the Global map attendance/ 25% Stronghold attendance of the selected time period). it would be kinda similar to the user efficiency by rating, but with a selectable time period and gold distribution.

Edited by Know1ng, 28 February 2015 - 02:00 PM.

st11ks #24 Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostDarthWanderer, on 27 February 2015 - 06:52 PM, said:

about attendance, you can check last battle time from WG api... it wont tell you if the person was in CW/Stronghold etc, but it will give you at least basic info that this person was ingame, in case noone with the mod was present...

ad1 - sry, my bad. F10 key is also used in clanMod by Bonne

ad2/3 - actually you can use it for peopel to edit what they want to be displayed in the ingame browser... like which vehicles for example, or ton of other stuff :D

ad3 - you can calculate wn8 like any other stat pages do - i was not speaking about doing it on the fly, you can just update such info once a day, overnight maybe, when the server load is minimal. or maybe as premium feature :)

could you please explain deeper the staff/companies options? did not get it's purpose yet...

EDIT: can you force dispalying clan news after logging in? or every one/two hours? or when new record is added? .) will have more ideas later

For calculate WN8 I need gather info for each tank every clanmember. I dont want collect and store this data. For WN8 you have many other resources and I don't consider it necessary to duplicate.

Dividing clanmembers by companies give you more facilities for staff management. For example in Company1 you add old players, company2 - noobies, company3 - for kick out. After in attendance page you will see info for each group separately.

If no news then window will not be displayed. Clan news module check for new message every 1 min and if new message is published then clanfeed window pop up.

st11ks #25 Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostKnow1ng, on 28 February 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

hey i have a couple more questions/suggestions.

I guess you will need to update this when there is a patch, how long will it presumably take? Since it is quite important to not miss out on data.

do we see when there is a new version of the mod? aka. is there a patcher?

are there ways to integrate a gold distribution to the website? lets say f.e. you select a time period, enter amount of gold you want to distribute, then you can set parameters what you want to base your distribution on (f.e. lets say 75% of the Global map attendance/ 25% Stronghold attendance of the selected time period). it would be kinda similar to the user efficiency by rating, but with a selectable time period and gold distribution.

Mod are same for RU and EU region. In RU region patches released earlier, therefore dont worry about it :)

So many clans and so many methods of gold distribution. I cant provide it for all and this function will not be useful for all. I think Excel is best solution for this :)

Know1ng #26 Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20875 battles

View Postst11ks, on 28 February 2015 - 02:50 PM, said:

Mod are same for RU and EU region. In RU region patches released earlier, therefore dont worry about it :)

So many clans and so many methods of gold distribution. I cant provide it for all and this function will not be useful for all. I think Excel is best solution for this :)

thanks for your answer.

okay i understand it, im just asking because im lazy :P

DarthWanderer #27 Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:16 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23068 battles

with the change from premium to standard, i see this when entering attendance statistics page:

Spoiler

also, there is a text on multiple pages saying:

Spoiler

which is not correct, obviously .)

st11ks #28 Posted 01 March 2015 - 08:59 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostDarthWanderer, on 01 March 2015 - 03:16 AM, said:

with the change from premium to standard, i see this when entering attendance statistics page:

fixed

Block Quote

Clan does not use mod

It`s happening after you press "synchronize" button on clansettings page. In this case I erase information about clanmembers who used the mod. information will be restored when players will log in to the game. It`s not a bug it`s a feature :)

Edited by st11ks, 01 March 2015 - 09:00 AM.

DarthWanderer #29 Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:21 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23068 battles

okay, few remarks after we moved to standard acc:

• with staff page disabled, i can not see who has the mod installed. i believe this info should be allowed even for non-premium acc. also, ppl that were moved to "companies" before can not be removed now... i thought that with change to non-premium, all companies will be reseted and ppl will be moved to "no company" automatically

otherwise it looks rly promising :)

Know1ng #30 Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20875 battles

View PostDarthWanderer, on 01 March 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

• with staff page disabled, i can not see who has the mod installed. i believe this info should be allowed even for non-premium acc. also, ppl that were moved to "companies" before can not be removed now... i thought that with change to non-premium, all companies will be reseted and ppl will be moved to "no company" automatically

i'd guess thats why there is a premium option, wich is not really expensive tbh.

st11ks #31 Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:48 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostDarthWanderer, on 02 March 2015 - 01:21 AM, said:

sorry, my mistake. All clanmembers are moved to "no company" group.

information about installed mods is a premium content

DarthWanderer #32 Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23068 battles

okay, thanks :) here is another batch of ideas:

• make stronghold battles/companies count only when one of the clan officers is present - i think that only those battles should be counted, which are commanded by ppl who are chosen to lead...
  • make the setting above editable in clan menu - like letting me choose, which officer has to be present for the team/stronghold etc battle to be counted
  • prolong web login session maybe? :) or do permanent login as other pages with WG account use

back to the "see installed mods" question before - i really like the mod. i am willing to go premium, but i need to know if the data collected will be usable, as i am not able to be online daily. at least information about how many ppl are using the mod ingame would be useful for me, i do not need to know exactly who is using it (as non-premium)

st11ks #33 Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostDarthWanderer, on 02 March 2015 - 08:06 PM, said:

okay, thanks :) here is another batch of ideas:

• make stronghold battles/companies count only when one of the clan officers is present - i think that only those battles should be counted, which are commanded by ppl who are chosen to lead...
  • make the setting above editable in clan menu - like letting me choose, which officer has to be present for the team/stronghold etc battle to be counted
  • prolong web login session maybe? :) or do permanent login as other pages with WG account use

back to the "see installed mods" question before - i really like the mod. i am willing to go premium, but i need to know if the data collected will be usable, as i am not able to be online daily. at least information about how many ppl are using the mod ingame would be useful for me, i do not need to know exactly who is using it (as non-premium)

I`m sorry, but no changes of mods logic will be occured in future. I set "premium"  for your clan for 14 days, lets test :)

About web login session. Website store session 2 weeks. Every time when you login to wotvs.com webscript try to prolongate WG access token, witch was gived to your account later from WG. If it`s failed then website ask you to login to you WG account one more time.

Session data are stored in cookies. If you clean it often, it can be the cause of a problem.

Edited by st11ks, 02 March 2015 - 08:05 PM.

DarthWanderer #34 Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23068 battles

View Postst11ks, on 02 March 2015 - 07:49 PM, said:

I`m sorry, but no changes of mods logic will be occured in future

thanks for the prem, i will use it for extended testing :)

about session, i explained it wrong, the WG session is still valid, but what usually happens is, that while i am reloading the page after about an hour of inactivity, i have to click to the login link on top right side to get on my clan stats. i believe the login should be permanent, until WG session expires, without need of licking on login link after short inactivity period...

now about the design of recording data from all team-related clan battles - i think there is a flaw, which could be used to cheat the statistics. the problem is, that any clan member can use the mod. so, lets say someone missed "official" can training or stronghold battles for a day. he can create his own training room or detachment with random players, and if he is using the mod, those battles will counted into the statistics, if he does it during prime time. the rest of clan could even not know that those "fake clan battles" happened.

that's why i asked for a change, so we can set up in options, which officer rank has to be present in training or detachment for the battle to be counted into stats. i hope you understand what i want to achieve by that :)

st11ks #35 Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostDarthWanderer, on 03 March 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

hanks for the prem, i will use it for extended testing :)

about session, i explained it wrong, the WG session is still valid, but what usually happens is, that while i am reloading the page after about an hour of inactivity, i have to click to the login link on top right side to get on my clan stats. i believe the login should be permanent, until WG session expires, without need of licking on login link after short inactivity period...

I won't understand what a problem? Permanent login means that website do not ask you WG autorization every time you come back. Function as design.

Block Quote

now about the design of recording data from all team-related clan battles - i think there is a flaw, which could be used to cheat the statistics. the problem is, that any clan member can use the mod. so, lets say someone missed "official" can training or stronghold battles for a day. he can create his own training room or detachment with random players, and if he is using the mod, those battles will counted into the statistics, if he does it during prime time. the rest of clan could even not know that those "fake clan battles" happened.

that's why i asked for a change, so we can set up in options, which officer rank has to be present in training or detachment for the battle to be counted into stats. i hope you understand what i want to achieve by that

I undestand you but I will not change the logic. In RU region more than 500 clans use this mod and no one ask about "fake battles". You cant make stronghold or global war "fake battle". At the same time Team Battles can occur without officers, but it must be counted.

Additional option is too dificult just now. I`ll add your wish to my list but priority this task is low

BirrettaMalefica #36 Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:32 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27870 battles
can you implement the possibility to view "garage tanks" of all players in your team? for example in training room for esl

st11ks #37 Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostBirrettaMalefica, on 12 March 2015 - 03:32 PM, said:

can you implement the possibility to view "garage tanks" of all players in your team? for example in training room for esl

I`m not sure that understand you correctly. Where you wanna view this information? I can publish information only in mod window that you see press F10

About "garage tanks". It`s impossible coz WG does not publish this data

DarthWanderer #38 Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23068 battles

View Postst11ks, on 12 March 2015 - 01:46 PM, said:

It`s impossible coz WG does not publish this data

yeah, this sucks :( you have the whole vehicle history of each player, but you can't see which vehicles are actually sold :(

you can only approx such information by gathering info about last vehicles played... which is... rly inaccurate :D

BirrettaMalefica #39 Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:45 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 27870 battles

well wg api say that exist "in_garage" field:

https://api.worldoftanks.eu/wot/tanks/stats/?application_id=demo&account_id=501344023&in_garage=1

I read about it and i discovered this thread

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/402526-vehicle-statistics-in-garage/

So it require the access_token as param, but i don't know if you are able to get informations of others with your access_token.

By the way, pressing F10 will the versus mod show only the clan tanks? Suppose i'm playing ESL battle in training room, i need to know tanks of players(maets and enemy) and they aren't of the same clan.

Edited by BirrettaMalefica, 13 March 2015 - 12:46 AM.

st11ks #40 Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:07 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55 battles

View PostBirrettaMalefica, on 13 March 2015 - 02:45 AM, said:

It needs that all clan members must sign in to WG account over wotvs.com and get access token. Access token is valid only 2 weeks and each player must do it every 2 weeks. It`s impossible.

Also tagged with clan, statistic, history

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users