looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CheSudaka #1 Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35839 battles

Not so young guy (56) looking for a clan where having a good time and friendship is more important than all the rest. I don't have great stats, but considering my age, it's not all that bad either, I think hahahahahaha.  Tired of clans with stat padders and XVM ******. I just want to have fun with people of my age and have a good time enjoying the game.

I speak spanish, french, dutch, english, german, portuguese, quechua and mapudungun.

Looking forward to meet you guys who feel the way I do and who do wanna have me.

Have fun, because that is what it is all about!

Greetings fellow tankers.

salmn #2 Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12897 battles
  • [HYBRD] HYBRD

Hi Che,

I have sent you a invite to join our clan.

Joggaman #3 Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:09 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23066 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

You should definatly check us out!!!

The Dingers is a community consisting of two clans, all with the sole purpose of having fun in hope of decent games. 

We dont have any special requirements, but age before beauty!

Click the poster to see our recruitment-thread. 

We have many "mature" players, and one of them is Trillock who made this thread before he joined the Dingers:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/423470-are-there-any-other-oldies-playing-or-is-it-just-me/page__hl__%20trillock#topmost

In there you will see how we take care of our elders, providing slippers, blankets and beverages of your choice. 

Hope to see you around!

Path64 #4 Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:38 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 26825 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hey there Che as Joggamans graphic points out we have quite a few guys older than you in the dingers we sort of hoard them.  We are a no pressure play 4 fun group from all over mostly playing platoons, team battles and a bit of strong hold.  We appreciate people more than stats and in general Age>stats.  Quechua huh?  I remember learning a few words of it in Bolivia but that is AGES ago now :bajan:.  

We have younger players as well and some with very good stats, a real cross cut of the player base with the common denominator being that we play 4 fun and do what we want.

Give us a shout if it sounds interesting

Edit mods can perhaps move this to the right section?

Edited by Path64, 23 February 2015 - 09:47 AM.

rustysprite #5 Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:49 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 21944 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Che..

Us 56 year old's must stick together!

You are now being officially stalked by the Zimmer Toon

Join us and get a free Catheter    ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users