Jump to content


Frontline News

clan wars clan war map

  • Please log in to reply
23449 replies to this topic

shishx_the_animal #23441 Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:07 PM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 31492 battles
  • 3,891
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 08 January 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

FAME 2.0 :hiding:

 

IDEAD :hiding:

mango91 #23442 Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:53 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 43078 battles
  • 2,055
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

new campaign rules draft is out

 

no player will be able to blame only his commanders if on the 5th of Feb he won't be able to purchase the Reward Tonk

make players matter in the fame points administration is great. Kappa



cro001 #23443 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 30892 battles
  • 2,488
  • [GX] GX
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

Why are they marketing the reward tank as "Chieftain" when it clearly isn't? [edited]hell WG.

EDIT: OK it's only labeled like that down below, didn't read full text.


Edited by cro001, 11 January 2019 - 04:40 PM.


Keyhand #23444 Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:01 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 62721 battles
  • 5,707
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

View Postmango91, on 11 January 2019 - 02:53 PM, said:

new campaign rules draft is out

 

no player will be able to blame only his commanders if on the 5th of Feb he won't be able to purchase the Reward Tonk

make players matter in the fame points administration is great. Kappa

 

Ah hell I read about this and just couldn't help but ask myself how low the percentage of players actually using this system to their advantage will be...

My bet is somewhere in the single digits.



mango91 #23445 Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:46 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 43078 battles
  • 2,055
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostKeyhand, on 12 January 2019 - 03:01 PM, said:

 

Ah hell I read about this and just couldn't help but ask myself how low the percentage of players actually using this system to their advantage will be...

My bet is somewhere in the single digits.

 

I'm hoping so. If ppl can't count enemy spotted tanks in random, they could stando no chance to analyze the FP%bonus :trollface:

eldrak #23446 Posted Yesterday, 01:33 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49232 battles
  • 1,124
  • [GR-W] GR-W
  • Member since:
    01-27-2011
I'm just wondering how many accounts will be haxxored or where the players will spend their points by mistake during the last few days

Endranii_PL #23447 Posted Yesterday, 09:15 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 23664 battles
  • 2,227
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-02-2011
I just realized how effin wrong does it feel to write GG after won random game in WoT. Like kill me, this feels so wrong on so many levels while it's natural in LoL.
I mean for a second I had urge to actually vomit after writing GG after nice random game and no one, not a single soul wrote anything nice or even toxic after the game.
As if that one random game was just another day in a boring job of ol' salary man.

mango91 #23448 Posted Today, 09:08 AM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 43078 battles
  • 2,055
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostEndranii_PL, on 16 January 2019 - 09:15 PM, said:

I just realized how effin wrong does it feel to write GG after won random game in WoT. Like kill me, this feels so wrong on so many levels while it's natural in LoL.
I mean for a second I had urge to actually vomit after writing GG after nice random game and no one, not a single soul wrote anything nice or even toxic after the game.
As if that one random game was just another day in a boring job of ol' salary man.

 

isn't it like that? aren't we just bots with different level of skills who are driving around for some hours?

chat is for salty folks and for early game puns



TheDrownedApe #23449 Posted Today, 12:41 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 45404 battles
  • 5,755
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostEndranii_PL, on 16 January 2019 - 08:15 PM, said:

I just realized how effin wrong does it feel to write GG after won random game in WoT. Like kill me, this feels so wrong on so many levels while it's natural in LoL.
I mean for a second I had urge to actually vomit after writing GG after nice random game and no one, not a single soul wrote anything nice or even toxic after the game.
As if that one random game was just another day in a boring job of ol' salary man.

 

View Postmango91, on 17 January 2019 - 08:08 AM, said:

 

isn't it like that? aren't we just bots with different level of skills who are driving around for some hours?

chat is for salty folks and for early game puns

 

 

I actually had a game yesterday where 3 of us communicated in chat and out tictac'd the enemy to win from early on in the battle too


 

Tis a rare thing indeed


 


 



Endranii_PL #23450 Posted Today, 05:47 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 23664 battles
  • 2,227
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-02-2011
Dunno maybe I got spoiled by LoL but playing WoT most standard mode that is random kinda soulless, like a thing you do cuz' YA HAVE TO DO an everyone else can gtfo. In lol normal draft which is equivalent to randoms in WoT I have people communicating during the game all time, and even if they don't write anything they will properly use pings/markers to convey what they want to be done/what they think while here it's just robots nearly all the goddamn time. Also it's actually nice that people write gg/wp after good games and that is people from enemy even if they lost. While here? Sorry, you are toxic, we must remove the all chat for your own safety.

Not gonna even go into the patches/meta's an' crap. Coming back to play a few games with friends really makes you see what s'hole this game is.





Also tagged with clan wars, clan, war, map

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users