Bit annoyed

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Sir_Primus #1 Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12274 battles

@ WOT and Co

Im playing this game now for a year, and i must say im starting to get annoyed and irritated for several reasons:

Seems some players  know your position, dispite you have all possible camouflage (Net, paint, crewskill, hidden in a bush), not moving or shooting, not beeing spotted and still they come at you firing and making damage to your tank.

Since the use of certain  "mods" is allowed, then the "forbidden" mods will be used aswel.

• Other players that don't follow server rules and policy in general.

• Players that beeing insultive afterwards in pm.

• Unlogical nerved tanks..

My suggestion:

Select what can or beeing allowed of these mods, integrade them in next update, then forbid all mods, add anticheat to the game wich allows you to compares the players gamefiles, so that all who altered curtain files(.dll) will be kicked and banned from the server.

Cheaters are a lost cause to the game, players will leave the game and less money will be earned

Regards

Edited by Sir_Primus, 26 February 2015 - 11:00 PM.

firstprime #2 Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23168 battles
  • [12AIB] 12AIB
welcome to world of wot will reveal you because we need to get your stats down today and world of bounce on enemy tanks while you get one shoted by the sniper arty

1ncompetenc3 #3 Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles
I'm sure it's all cheats and has nothing to do with a poor understanding of the spotting mechanics on your part. :rolleyes:

TO_FR #4 Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15301 battles
Everyone at first used to speak like you guys. I personally did for (i'll try to be honest...) 4-5k games before i strated to understand the game. But you guys...have respectively 7.5k and 20k battles. No more excuses you don't want to learn... but please no more of the OMGG U SPOT ME THRU BUILDING CHEAT speech.

Edited by TO_FR, 02 March 2015 - 09:39 PM.

Sir_Primus #5 Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12274 battles

This aint about "spotting me trough building" cheat.

Its about using non allowed exciting or "forbidden" mods, wich are avaible to download.

@ Vonnis, ofcourse my skills maybe not that great but however if you go trough WOT's manuals and try the basics and tips of tanking in general then some things may not happen.

No question about it, there will be cheaters amongst the players and those are screwing the game for the others and even WOT.

Just looks from my point and fellow tankers view that not much is done towards cheaters atm, and only beeing concerned about adding new buyable premiums instead of having a stable, cheatfree game.

Same goes for ingame conduct, lately we get player(s) pming you with insults, just because they lost, died or whatever...

Even rapporting such players doesn't help much imo.

Don't get me wrong I like to play this game but at this rate players will lose there interrests and choose other games instead.

There are already alot of players who are playing less for this reason aswel as the ingame unballanced tanks due the new updates

1ncompetenc3 #6 Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles

View PostSir_Primus, on 03 March 2015 - 07:48 PM, said:

This aint about "spotting me trough building" cheat.

Its about using non allowed exciting or "forbidden" mods, wich are avaible to download.

@ Vonnis, ofcourse my skills maybe not that great but however if you go trough WOT's manuals and try the basics and tips of tanking in general then some things may not happen.

No question about it, there will be cheaters amongst the players and those are screwing the game for the others and even WOT.

Just looks from my point and fellow tankers view that not much is done towards cheaters atm, and only beeing concerned about adding new buyable premiums instead of having a stable, cheatfree game.

Same goes for ingame conduct, lately we get player(s) pming you with insults, just because they lost, died or whatever...

Even rapporting such players doesn't help much imo.

Don't get me wrong I like to play this game but at this rate players will lose there interrests and choose other games instead.

There are already alot of players who are playing less for this reason aswel as the ingame unballanced tanks due the new updates

Although there are mods available that give players certain advantages, I don't think their use is as widespread as some believe nor is their impact as great. No offence but when an objectively bad player makes claims about his opponents using illegal mods to shoot him without being spotted I'm a lot more inclined to believe that player doesn't quite understand the mechanics as well as he thinks. You'd be amazed at how many times people have cried "haxx" in chat after I killed them.

It's true that WG EU doesn't appear to be doing much of anything to create and enforce proper rules concerning the use of certain mods, but people tend to look for things that aren't necessarily there. Just like every missed shot since 9.6 is due to the accuracy nerf, every skilled play or lucky RNG is down to WarPack ever since FTR posted a support guy's statement about no mods being technically illegal. Confirmation bias for the win.

As for player conduct, welcome to online pvp gaming I guess.

Sir_Primus #7 Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12274 battles

View PostVonnis, on 03 March 2015 - 07:18 PM, said:

Although there are mods available that give players certain advantages, I don't think their use is as widespread as some believe nor is their impact as great. No offence but when an objectively bad player makes claims about his opponents using illegal mods to shoot him without being spotted I'm a lot more inclined to believe that player doesn't quite understand the mechanics as well as he thinks. You'd be amazed at how many times people have cried "haxx" in chat after I killed them.

It's true that WG EU doesn't appear to be doing much of anything to create and enforce proper rules concerning the use of certain mods, but people tend to look for things that aren't necessarily there. Just like every missed shot since 9.6 is due to the accuracy nerf, every skilled play or lucky RNG is down to WarPack ever since FTR posted a support guy's statement about no mods being technically illegal. Confirmation bias for the win.

As for player conduct, welcome to online pvp gaming I guess.

I know about the mechanics and i'm still learning about it, even not so skilled I heared players pm or crying about me using "hacks" altho I never use any hack, cheat or even allowed mods.

There are games/servers who have desent playerconduct due the fact that beeing abusive you get punished as for online gaming in general, been there for quite some time, so you can say i'm part of the "old" gamer generation who has a philosophy," If its not ingame, don't use it"

I used to run my own server (Freelancer)back in the days while having about 30-50 players on( not MMP tho) and i was aware of cheats, cheaters .dll hacks etc , so as admin i dl all avaible cheats i could find and tested them myself so I could determ if it was real, fake. Most of them are useless, but some have advantages.

Altho we didn't had an anticheat, our crew liked to hunt such players who tried to use them (with common sence ofc)

About 9.6, i know tanks are getting nerved on their accuracy, but some where already nerved in previous updates like the Hellcat, espacially on speed backwards, wich is a mayor failure.

Most tanks have the ability to have same speed forward as backward due the fact they are tracked and have semi auto gears (i know because i have real time experiance with a few of them myself)

As for this post , I got annoyed and irritated sometimes during the game, and i wanted to let some steam off here :)

Edited by Sir_Primus, 04 March 2015 - 06:27 PM.

smaddeus #8 Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14543 battles
  • [LVPPD] LVPPD

View PostSir_Primus, on 04 March 2015 - 07:24 PM, said:

About 9.6, i know tanks are getting nerved on their accuracy, but some where already nerved in previous updates like the Hellcat, espacially on speed backwards, wich is a mayor failure.

Most tanks have the ability to have same speed forward as backward due the fact they are tracked and have semi auto gears (i know because i have real time experiance with a few of them myself)

Ahhhh, I'm so pissed playing with Hellcat, it got a lot worse in 9.6 with that shitty update they planted for TD's, they should at least buff the stats on Hellcat, otherwise it's unbearable, the tank is total crap...there is no point in going anywhere, because it take ridiculous amount of time to traverse when you get into your spot, both hull and turret, and now this crapin 9.6. Okey, I have no problems with it while playing other tanks that have faster aiming, like WT @ Tier 10, and such as StuG IV. But Hellcat...it's like the name describes...only without a word cat which symbolizes stealth, speed and agility, where there is none at all in Hellcat, the tank is just Hell.

XK63 #9 Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11887 battles
  • [RIP_G] RIP_G
Go on crying. SerB needs your tears.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users