WGLEU Season Five Finals, Day One

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:53 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
The teams who qualified for the first day of the offline finals are battling it out!

Full news text

tonce #2 Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42879 battles
When you gona remove this event garage,don t like it since first day :sceptic:

kara_kolyo #3 Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24668 battles

Hello,

I went to today's event and the teams and battles that i saw were great. Real action and fun.

However the organization was quite bad

1 The event was held at a mall in an area of Sofia where for quite some time there are major road works and the place is hard to access.

2 The starting hour at Facebook was announced at 11.00. Yet for more than an hour utill the battles started, nothing happened... There were just these herds of "staff" and "organizer" roaming around, doing some verry important work like drinking redbull etc.

3 there was no stand with WOT merchandise to buy

4 there was some mythical contest where you could win some prizes(actually only 2 prizes were mentioned). Yet every time I asked one of the organizers when the contest will be held- the answer was "After this battle". After the fourth such reply i just went home wandering why i spent my time there instead of playing the game at home or just watch the event online.

I would be happy if there are more tank events in Sofia, but next time please try harder to earn your paycheck, because today was really bad and nothing like other tank events in other countries.

Regards,

Kara Kolyo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users