• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

walkinhop #1 Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14703 battles

Hey guy and gals, 

I am looking for a new home. Here is what I am looking for:

-English speaking ("Tenk shoot need damage do maybe gut?" - English is not my first language and i have nothing against people still learning it BUT it is quite annoying having to actually think what they have to say)

-Humor: coming from a clan of friends, i am used to people swearing, trying to speak in funny accents and talking about the birds and the bees.

-Decent players: i am not nearly a great player myself but i'd rather play with others with similar or better skill level than mine. Don't get me wrong, don't mind having people that are not sure what sidescraping is but they shouldnt be the majority of my platoon playing time

-Online regularity: I, myself, play almost every day after work(office hours) and would enjoy not having to solo too often.

I think that is it. Other factors like Clan Wards and SHs are bonuses but not my priority atm.(might become if the clan is decent). Team Speak, obviously, is a given.

I am pretty sure all of you know how to check stats, so there is no point in me posting them.

BR,

walkinhop

Edited by walkinhop, 02 March 2015 - 08:55 PM.

walkinhop #2 Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14703 battles
This went into the wrong forum for some strange reason. I have posted it where it belongs. Please delete mods. Thanks you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users