Jump to content


Premium Shop: Ambush Artist


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 26,385
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Check out this week’s offers in the Premium Shop!

Full news text


moogu #2 Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:50 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14584 battles
  • 159
  • [BG_WP] BG_WP
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012
poop offers as always , wg you never cease to amaze me , 100 euros  for 12.5k gold and 12.5 mil credits which can be farmed in a couple of weeks 

Fortis_Flame #3 Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:56 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38634 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    01-06-2014

And again. Look, how many Russian servers have bonuses against EU server! Im not talking about premium shop, but x3 xp bonuses and mission to get t34! wtf?

 



Lemacque #4 Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:03 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10179 battles
  • 667
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

For those who don't give a hoot about premium, the same vecicle costs £3.20 less on its own in the prem shop. As a bundle, it offers a huge saving of 67p? (maybe too early in the day for my math brain....forgive me if I'm wrong)

Sweet offer, as per usual.........



Gremlin182 #5 Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:01 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 49208 battles
  • 8,239
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Bring on the next offer ;)

I already have the max noit a bad TD esp since it kept its view range along with other premiums.

 

I will never buy credits for cash thats only good for a new player in a rush, play long enough and most players build up several million credits they can dip into when they need to.

Once you have all the equipment you need and unlock all the tanks you want this pile of credits will just keep growing.

 

Now if we could convert it into gold that would be wonderful I could spend it on world of warships if it ever arrives.

I would be more positive about the offers if I wasn't having such a horrible time trying to play against a background of mission chasing numpties.

 

Best offer you could give me would be to fix those, I might even be willing to spend money for that to happen.



Salentine #6 Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23574 battles
  • 1,720
  • Member since:
    05-07-2013
now i sort of know what i'm doing (i did say sort of) i'm really getting to like the D.Max, if it lost the view range though it would be sold...

Highway_Star #7 Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:26 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 17182 battles
  • 1,798
  • Member since:
    09-23-2010

View PostGremlin182, on 06 March 2015 - 10:01 AM, said:

Bring on the next offer ;)

I already have the max noit a bad TD esp since it kept its view range along with other premiums.

 

I will never buy credits for cash thats only good for a new player in a rush, play long enough and most players build up several million credits they can dip into when they need to.

Once you have all the equipment you need and unlock all the tanks you want this pile of credits will just keep growing.

 

I've got 20 million credits in my account, all earned from regular play. That's after buying the obj263 two weeks ago too!

 

I can't imagine someone buying creds for real money either.



danielmalan #8 Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9288 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    03-04-2012

View PostLemacque, on 06 March 2015 - 11:03 AM, said:

For those who don't give a hoot about premium, the same vecicle costs £3.20 less on its own in the prem shop. As a bundle, it offers a huge saving of 67p? (maybe too early in the day for my math brain....forgive me if I'm wrong)

Sweet offer, as per usual.........

 

Just buy a premium vehicle in the in-game shop whenever you can, always the cheapest option!

lnfernaI #9 Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:07 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 29039 battles
  • 3,700
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostFortis_Flame, on 06 March 2015 - 10:56 AM, said:

And again. Look, how many Russian servers have bonuses against EU server! Im not talking about premium shop, but x3 xp bonuses and mission to get t34! wtf?

 

 

Because their economy has went to S**T? Haven't you realised?

Say this to the US and European sanctions :facepalm:



lnfernaI #10 Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:08 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 29039 battles
  • 3,700
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

And Dickie is the best!

Love this tenk,2 Halonens'.



misul_cle77 #11 Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 17555 battles
  • 238
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

Mega FAILURE as always by WOT EU shop...they deserve my most sincere insults!

And by the way...are you going to announce again the Weekend Special tomorrow (Saturday) morning ??? ....you are such tomatoes!

gg. RIP WOT!



22cm #12 Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26118 battles
  • 1,210
  • [YARLY] YARLY
  • Member since:
    05-01-2013

View Postmisul_cle77, on 06 March 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

Mega FAILURE as always by WOT EU shop...they deserve my most sincere insults!

And by the way...are you going to announce again the Weekend Special tomorrow (Saturday) morning ??? ....you are such tomatoes!

gg. RIP WOT!

 

WG EU, worst WoT server and staff.

tigerstreak #13 Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:15 AM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

Dm is not a good tank

+wg magicly makes mine appear in city maps



lnfernaI #14 Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:35 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 29039 battles
  • 3,700
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View Posttigerstreak, on 07 March 2015 - 09:15 AM, said:

Dm is not a good tank

 

or maybe your hands are growing out of the wrong place?(I didn't say out of where :teethhappy: ;).


Edited by Superior_Design, 07 March 2015 - 10:39 PM.


tigerstreak #15 Posted 08 March 2015 - 08:36 AM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostSuperior_Design, on 08 March 2015 - 11:35 AM, said:

or maybe your hands are growing out of the wrong place?(I didn't say out of where :teethhappy: ;).

Maybe i should friend u +when were online we can dm platoon

+then you can pass van goughs level of insanity, when youre on the recieving end of corrupt mm, rng +teams of brain donors too



22cm #16 Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26118 battles
  • 1,210
  • [YARLY] YARLY
  • Member since:
    05-01-2013

View PostSuperior_Design, on 07 March 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

or maybe your hands are growing out of the wrong place?(I didn't say out of where :teethhappy: ;).

 

Man, at 54% WR it is not a good tank.

A_Nenov #17 Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18021 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

I cant see a 20% discount

The dickermax plus slot costs 13.59 €

7 days of premium  5.25 €
Together - 18.84 

 

Where this 22.35 € come from?



revolucionare #18 Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19699 battles
  • 303
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View Postmoogu, on 06 March 2015 - 09:50 AM, said:

poop offers as always , wg you never cease to amaze me , 100 euros  for 12.5k gold and 12.5 mil credits which can be farmed in a couple of weeks 

 

How do you farm gold?And when you farm that amount of silver,you spend not only your time but also your brain.Rich people will still buy it.:Not meant for everyone.

Edited by revolucionare, 10 March 2015 - 10:34 AM.


XrN1 #19 Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:39 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14337 battles
  • 521
  • [NRC] NRC
  • Member since:
    04-29-2014

View PostA_Nenov, on 10 March 2015 - 10:21 AM, said:

I cant see a 20% discount

The dickermax plus slot costs 13.59 €

7 days of premium  5.25 €
Together - 18.84 

 

Where this 22.35 € come from?

 

You forget the binoculars, which would cost 500.000 credits full price, and I'm guessing about 5€ "worth"  full price if you bought credits. 

 

 



A_Nenov #20 Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18021 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

View PostXrN1, on 10 March 2015 - 10:39 AM, said:

 

You forget the binoculars, which would cost 500.000 credits full price, and I'm guessing about 5€ "worth"  full price if you bought credits. 

 

 

 

Yes, but the binoculars are advertised as free bonus :

"Also, this German Sentinel comes with a Binocular Telescope as a free bonus! "

 

If it's price factor It looks misleading to me.

Plus how can you tell that 500k credits costs 5

 

Personally I would spend much more money on this game if they weren't so greedy






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users