Jump to content


What is the problem with africa?

africa BASE stronk

  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Prohibition #1 Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:15 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17092 battles
  • 1,260
  • [BASE] BASE
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

Hello ladies and gentlemen, as you can see from the picture we have 14 provinces and we came to the point where there is no real opponent here for us to fight......

 

So what is the deal with Africa and clans here? Mighty HAMI hosting a swinger party on Eastern Al Wahat with OHG ( HAMI sucksi ). Africa princess PZK's and blue alliance farming 100 gold provinces...

 

Noone to fight: 

 

So tonight we start a sale on our provinces that riot, come one come all and take what you want, cause tomorrow or sunday we are off the map, we wont defend anything.....

 

thx to Ciaphas for this image

 

Sure we have to say thanks to many clans for fights and help with delay chips, I will name few:

 

Biggest thanks go to our allies and awesome klanu XEQTE ( you went left we right and no one could stop us )!!!!!!!

 

Thanks to KRT for getting us here after VTEPS broke the deal.

Thanks to CT, _IRON, GREAT, DAC_A for some delay chips when we needed them!

 

Thanks to VTEPS for allot of fights, hope we taught you how to fight on El Halluf and Sand River maybe now you will be able to defend, and not break deals you make :)

 

Thanks to JUST, DIN, KRTS, -QV-, VT3PS and many many more one-hit wonders that tried to land on our riots and random landings, for good fights, we fought you lost....deal with it :P

 

Soooo Europe here we come, at-least there are some clans that want to fight


Edited by Prohibition, 06 March 2015 - 11:43 PM.


Legios1 #2 Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20692 battles
  • 109
  • [XEQTE] XEQTE
  • Member since:
    11-22-2011

Nice work prohibition...let go fight and leave those guys to farm gold in piece....so long afrika

 



The007thDreeson #3 Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:35 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39744 battles
  • 914
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012
We had some fun in Africa...now we can find new place on map :teethhappy:

Mysterion_ #4 Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:44 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 9692 battles
  • 118
  • Member since:
    10-17-2014
well done for all the land ;) but still it is only africa :child:

Legios1 #5 Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20692 battles
  • 109
  • [XEQTE] XEQTE
  • Member since:
    11-22-2011

Yep...but at least we had some training and broke those guys from they safe provinces and it was fun

 



xHamix #6 Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:06 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52 battles
  • 1,019
  • Member since:
    04-21-2014

View PostProhibition, on 06 March 2015 - 11:15 PM, said:

Hello ladies and gentlemen, as you can see from the picture we have 14 provinces and we came to the point where there is no real opponent here for us to fight......

 

So what is the deal with Africa and clans here? Mighty HAMI hosting a swinger party on Eastern Al Wahat with OHG ( HAMI sucksi ). Africa princess PZK's and blue alliance farming 100 gold provinces...

 

Noone to fight: 

 

So tonight we start a sale on our provinces that riot, come one come all and take what you want, cause tomorrow or sunday we are off the map, we wont defend anything.....

 

thx to Ciaphas for this image

 

Sure we have to say thanks to many clans for fights and help with delay chips, I will name few:

 

Biggest thanks go to our allies and awesome klanu XEQTE ( you went left we right and no one could stop us )!!!!!!!

 

Thanks to KRT for getting us here after VTEPS broke the deal.

Thanks to CT, _IRON, GREAT, DAC_A for some delay chips when we needed them!

 

Thanks to VTEPS for allot of fights, hope we taught you how to fight on El Halluf and Sand River maybe now you will be able to defend, and not break deals you make :)

 

Thanks to JUST, DIN, KRTS, -QV-, VT3PS and many many more one-hit wonders that tried to land on our riots and random landings, for good fights, we fought you lost....deal with it :P

 

Soooo Europe here we come, at-least there are some clans that want to fight

 

u had 14 countrys for 1 hour?

 


Edited by xHamix, 07 March 2015 - 01:12 AM.


Prohibition #7 Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:24 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17092 battles
  • 1,260
  • [BASE] BASE
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View PostxHamix, on 07 March 2015 - 12:06 AM, said:

 

u had 14 countrys for 1 hour?

 

14 provinces not countries, if we had 14 countries we would need to break up you time-share deal with OHG,and some.... It's nice you don't mind sharing everything, not many people would be so open minded :trollface:

 

but +1 for cat, i love cats



xHamix #8 Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:26 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52 battles
  • 1,019
  • Member since:
    04-21-2014

View PostProhibition, on 07 March 2015 - 01:24 AM, said:

14 provinces not countries, if we had 14 countries we would need to break up you time-share deal with OHG,and some.... It's nice you don't mind sharing everything, not many people would be so open minded :trollface:

 

but +1 for cat, i love cats

 



darky_pl #9 Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:36 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23518 battles
  • 1,905
  • [JUN] JUN
  • Member since:
    05-04-2012
because hami on it <3

Edited by darky_pl, 07 March 2015 - 01:36 AM.


Prohibition #10 Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:06 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17092 battles
  • 1,260
  • [BASE] BASE
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View PostxHamix, on 07 March 2015 - 12:26 AM, said:

 

 



xHamix #11 Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:29 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52 battles
  • 1,019
  • Member since:
    04-21-2014

View PostProhibition, on 07 March 2015 - 02:06 AM, said:

 

 



JonzyGaming #12 Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:22 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11753 battles
  • 155
  • [B--R] B--R
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013
Good luck in Northern Europe!! Regards DAC_A

SunSkaRe #13 Posted 07 March 2015 - 03:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 40646 battles
  • 172
  • Member since:
    10-06-2011

View PostProhibition, on 06 March 2015 - 10:15 PM, said:

Hello ladies and gentlemen, as you can see from the picture we have 14 provinces and we came to the point where there is no real opponent here for us to fight......

 

So what is the deal with Africa and clans here?

 

You mean other then with 14 provinces there you have same gold income as having 1 province in Europe?

 

Or you mean other then in an entire continent you having to play either el halluf or sand river?



The007thDreeson #14 Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39744 battles
  • 914
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012

View PostSunSkaRe, on 07 March 2015 - 03:45 PM, said:

 

You mean other then with 14 provinces there you have same gold income as having 1 province in Europe?

 

Or you mean other then in an entire continent you having to play either el halluf or sand river?

 

we didnt go there to earn gold...point was to have some good fights against decent clans (like DIN,JUST,VTEPS,-QV-)
For guys who ll say..."oh it is africa"...jep sure...go and check on which place DIN finished last campaign...
One more thing,we didnt have some big aliance to help us...(like u can se on eastern part of europe,one big NAP 9-td,9-td2,9-td3,pxa,Csa,cmon,arcan,bia,bia-3,bia-2...yep nice way to farm gold,and gj to them...but we r hire to fight and have some fun) so XEQTE and BASE did this mostly alone against 5-6 solid clans.

SunSkaRe #15 Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:38 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 40646 battles
  • 172
  • Member since:
    10-06-2011

Dont take me wrong... gj on what you did...

 

but yeah I'll still say "oh its africa"... you cant go there to farm gold, even to get decent fights is questionable (campaigns work to get tanks... position a clan ended is pretty irrelevant unless they ended in top3. bellow that and you could get bigger rewards just sitting on alternate map and farming).

 

So most of the clans you'll find in africa wouldnt even make it to land in Europe let alone hold anything there. Other "bigger" clans just pop there every now and then to get a tan and ride a camel... hardly bothering to play

 

 

Yourself didnt seem to find it very hard to punch through african lands... hardly the same as trying to do that in Europe. Thats why most people just look at africa and giggle...

 

 

But again everything worth taking the time and commitment is worth praising so yeah... gj  (also many tankers complain about sand going into very awkward places so they normaly avoid africa for that reason as well)



The007thDreeson #16 Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39744 battles
  • 914
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012
yep i get what u want to say...
But still same thing is in europe..when average clan like us tries to land,we can hold 2-3 provinces for few days and then we r out...why...like i sayed whole europe is 2-3 big naps...
When we had aliance with TESLA,PMHC,1STLT every day we had battles against RSOP,PSOP..green aliance at some point...we would hold 2-3k gold 7-10 day,then they would kick us out..we would get back...but now everyone is just farming gold..

Captain_Hammergeil #17 Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:53 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 35884 battles
  • 2,005
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    10-03-2011

View PostxHamix, on 07 March 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:

 

u had 14 countrys for 1 hour?

 

U ever had 14 provinces?



The007thDreeson #18 Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39744 battles
  • 914
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012

View PostCon_SeQueNce, on 07 March 2015 - 09:53 PM, said:

U ever had 14 provinces?

 

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day :teethhappy:

Captain_Hammergeil #19 Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:05 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 35884 battles
  • 2,005
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    10-03-2011
Give me minus, helps mi.

FooWayTheTacoMaster #20 Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:29 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 32734 battles
  • 2,425
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013

View PostCon_SeQueNce, on 07 March 2015 - 09:05 PM, said:

Give me minus, helps mi.

 

Sorry for +1, missclicked :sceptic:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users