[SISSY] Sissies Deluxe on the prowl

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

akaFuel #1 Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31852 battles

SISSIES DELUXE: RECRUITMENT STATUS:OPEN

There is this time when playing World of Tanks where you ask yourself: "why the f*** do I keep playing this game investing blood, sweat, tears, time and money?". And normally the answers are around the same melange of phrases: fun, community, procrastination, cross-cultural-cross-continental interaction for world peace on the basis of a game. While the latter might be a little bit pathetic, probably having some fun and knowing some decent people in this game makes us logging in every now and then.

SISSY is not re-inventing anything, nor is it anything special. Not at all. Just one out of hundreds, out of thousands of clans on the WoT-EU server. But: the name is already very different. And hopefully this kind of quick clan introduction. And what follows, so keep on reading:

SISSY is about having a laid-back attitude, yet healthily ambitious and self-critical enough for wanting to improve, not taking everything so serious anymore, raging when needed without offending, praising your team-mates when they deserve it, enjoying seeing your garage getting bigger - and of course: having some like-minded individuals with the same clan-tag.

SISSY is looking for: a) nice people with b) at least a little bit of skill.

SISSY does not have a set goal, yet. It all will depend on the players, who decide to give it go. Maybe we will just play pub-games. Maybe Stronghold, Clan-Wars, Tournaments - or whatever. Current mission statement: The limitation of how this clan develops and what it will eventually evolve into will be with its members. It will be up to you.

SISSY will offer you the unique chance to bring in your ideas and ambitions and looking for others, who want to achieve the same and therefore support you.

There are no formal recruitment requirements (one rule: racism or similar bs won't be tolerated at all). Pinky promise. If you are interested, you should contact:

To all of you: good luck, have fun & we are looking forward reading from you!

Thank you,

-akaSISSY-

akaFuel #2 Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31852 battles

Aloha folks,

two weeks ago I posted our very first clan-post and since then... we got one fekking like. That's nice and better than nothing. Maybe a second post about our tiny, little, neat, totally elitist, picky, overrated, underestimated clan might produce a second like. We shall start a little series called "Tenking life is good when..." - feel free to pitch in with your poetry:

[1] Tenking life is good when... low-bob players spam the chat with pinging the entire mini-map during countdown.

And because the world can't have enough good (WoT-background-)music, here we go:

Happy farming and moar,

thank you and cheers

-akaSISSY-

robertjohan #3 Posted 25 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28374 battles
  • [SISSY] SISSY

*BUMP* :popcorn:(waiting for the other replies)

edit: Epic logo by the way Fuel!

Edited by robertjohan, 25 March 2015 - 04:42 PM.

akaFuel #4 Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31852 battles

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

It is this time again - the time for a new post in this little niche-topic of our clan-recruitment. And so much happened within these past weeks, that it is difficult to define a good starting point...

...We got one new member! HOORAY! And believe it or not: it is RobertJohan, who just posted here in this very topic and flicked it a like. Apparently it never was easier to join a clan and I wonder, who is in charge of these SISSIES to make the recruitment so effing pathetic... Oh wait, it is me. Nevermind then. But before moving on to the next agenda-point, I also have to add, that Robert got immediately promoted to XO (as, yes: I accept bribes in any form at any time).

...Secondly we managed last weekend to field the first full three-man-SISSY-platoon in random battles. This feels like a major achievement got unlocked and all SISSY-members still feel slightly tipsy about this success. As online-gaming is all about virtual bragging rights, I am pleased to report that the SISSY-platoon managed to pull of an exactly 80% winning streak (actually this is true) and the size of the sample here is approx. 20 battles (t10). Not bad, not bad. We simply were lucky, not skilled - definitely not; we had fees to carry.

...and then: we got another two likes: three in total! I had troubles in catching my breath due to the excitement about so much love. SISSY-members do not blush in red, but of course in pink. Everywhere.

To continue another useless tradition: 

[2] Tenking life is good when... when you use the bushes for unspotted shots and you get called out for hacking and threatened to be reported.

As tenking-life is too short to have bad background music, here another good one from Robosonic:

Happy Easter & so on,

-akaSISSY-

Edited by akaFuel, 04 April 2015 - 08:28 AM.

EStil0 #5 Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13663 battles
  • [SISSY] SISSY

GL&HF you SISSY's :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users