Forum Contributor Program

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Erissa #1 Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:44 PM

Community Coordinator

• Player
  • 4785 battles

Hello everyone!

This year we would like to focus on our community even more and as such we are rolling out the “Forum Contributor” program.

With this program we would like to recognize those who have been contributing here on the forums in the form of answering player questions, going through countless replays, have consistently provided constructive feedback, helping new community members settle in etc.

We already have a few players in mind whom we would like to approach and discuss this program further with, however, if you feel you have what it takes to become a Forum Contributor, please don’t hesitate to send a PM to any EN Community team member (Erissa, Grimbru, Ectar & Brynd) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

About the role:

A great candidate for this role would be someone with:

• A good posting history,
  • Excellent communication skills in written English
  • A solid reputation / well respected within the community
  • A high forum presence
  • High knowledge about the game
  • And most importantly someone who will have a positive influence on the community overall

Once the candidate is selected he/she will receive the forum title “Community Contributor” (may change in the future) and what we are looking to add down the line is their very own forum signature and maybe a few other things which we have in mind but we can’t share just yet. Rest assured though, they will most definitely be well recognized on the forums!

Forum Contributors are welcome to post in any section on the forums he/she feels the most comfortable keeping an eye on and will also be welcome to post on the forums of our other games if he/she is knowledgeable of said product and feels their input is helpful (WoT Blitz, World of Warplanes, WoT Xbox 360, World of Warships)

Forum Contributors will be in direct contact with our Community Team (Grimbru, Erissa, Ectar & Brynd) and as such we will do our best to support him/her when and if needed.

Forum Contributors should not change the style of writing, because frankly, we will be picky in our selection which means we already like what we’ve seen and therefore is the reason why we selected him/her ;)

You might ask yourself what do they get out from it? Well, Forum Contributors will get the recognition within the community as an inspirational community member that others know they can turn to if they need any help.

Please note that this is a voluntary role and we are not forcing anyone to do anything. If you want to leave the position all you need to do is PM one of the community staff and we will resolve this as soon as possible.

Forum Contributors will not:

• Take any disciplinary actions towards those who misbehave on the forums (he/she is welcome to use the report button like everyone else or send a PM to us / moderating team directly)

And, last but by no means least, we present you with the first Community Forum Contributors: Homer_J and Nya_Chan! They both showed an immense interest in the role and felt that they could contribute to making the forum an even more awesome place to be! Please join us in congratulating them on their new roles!

RichRacer #2 Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12394 battles
Wonderful idea :-)

TotallyNotVonnisYouGuise #3 Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 56 battles
Does trolling away muppets count as helping new community members settling in? :hiding:

HeatSeekerGTR #4 Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14958 battles
  • [SCAMR] SCAMR

Dayum!
I would love to become one! ^^

*commence epic, beautiful imaginations of helping new players and spreading friendly posts all over the forums + helping the WoT community to become awesome and friendlier...*

<_< Ah wait... there are conditions:

• A good posting history(Have only 2 topics... scoot...)
  • Excellent communication skills in written English. (Nein! Me no sp33k gud Енглисш!) ... (Um... does ASCII art count? :3)
  • A solid reputation, well respected within the community. (My rep just says "Good". Gotta keep up until it says "Well respected" I guess ._. )
  • A high forum presence. (Come here often, read often (3-4 posts a day), but didn't express myself by posting... looks like I gotta start postin!)
  • High knowledge about the game. (VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. B's lower plate is a weakspot. RNG just trolls me all the time and gives me bounces. >_< )
  • And most importantly someone who will have a positive influence on the community overall. (Well, I AM trying... but it's hard ;_;

Welp, gotta work out a bit more before even thinking about applying I guess!
Good work to all community contribs already out there! And good luck to those who want to become one! :3 :honoring:

Edited by HeatSeekerGTR, 21 March 2015 - 06:31 PM.

Homer_J #5 Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:50 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29069 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTotallyNotVonnisYouGuise, on 21 March 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

Does trolling away muppets count as helping new community members settling in? :hiding:

Well it could be seen as a positive influence on the community but don't ask me it came as a huge surprise when I got asked.

rumbiVT #6 Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13271 battles
  • [1BGTD] 1BGTD

[Edited]

Edited by FireflyDivision, 22 March 2015 - 10:57 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the moderation team, due to inappropriate content. An official message has also been sent. -FireflyDivision

wsatnutter #7 Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:21 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 25116 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
well done homer excellent choice

lord_chipmonk #8 Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34079 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
Great initiative Erissa, and very well done to Homer and Nya_Chan, great choices. :medal:

Edited by lord_chipmonk, 22 March 2015 - 09:25 PM.

Schultz #9 Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:39 PM

Sergeant

• Veteran
  • 7589 battles
  • [-AA-] -AA-
PM sent! Good thing you're continuing with this program.

Schmeksiman #10 Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16323 battles
  • [INC] INC

Congrats to Homer, you deserve this role mate!

This is a positive step but I still stand by what I've said in my other thread, idea/initiative is only the first step in the process.

sword_of_Damocles #11 Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:01 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60438 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHomer_J, on 22 March 2015 - 04:50 PM, said:

Well it could be seen as a positive influence on the community but don't ask me it came as a huge surprise when I got asked.

Welcome aboard Homer

Well deserved position if i may add

:great:

Always_on_Reload #12 Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:47 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 68463 battles
  • [FUSE] FUSE
Congrats

kolyoiu #13 Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7716 battles
  • [HNV] HNV

[edited]

All posts are ment to be in english only in this section.

Edited by Neilloss46, 14 December 2015 - 03:04 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. Neilloss46

Covinus #14 Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 22989 battles
  • [BAD-1] BAD-1

I congratualte those who are being asked.

So what will this achieve, are WG are adding another layer of having payers views/ideas put through with the possible end result of not being listened to, again?

Edited by Covinus, 06 April 2015 - 08:43 AM.

Homer_J #15 Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:56 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29069 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCovinus, on 06 April 2015 - 07:10 AM, said:

are WG are adding another layer of having payers views/ideas put through with the possible end result of not being listened to, again?

As far as I am aware nothing has changed, if you have anything you want to communicate to the EU team then feel free to contact them directly.

touch_of_death #16 Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 61695 battles
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA
Gratz Homer from all your fellow brothers and sisters at the Wulfen Guild keep up the good work

Ode_to_OttO #17 Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:26 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19410 battles
well done homer "to infinity and beyond!!"

Boo_Bee #18 Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:30 AM

Clan Commander

• Clan Commander
  • 43341 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T
Gratz Homer. I think you earned this. (Cyber pat on the back).

arthurwellsley #19 Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:19 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51955 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Well done to WG for this idea.

Also grats to Nye Chan although I always read your comments more on ftr than on here, but since ftr has gone I look forward to more posts here.

warmagnet123 #20 Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5671 battles

View PostErissa, on 21 March 2015 - 12:44 PM, said:

Hello everyone!

This year we would like to focus on our community even more and as such we are rolling out the “Forum Contributor” program.

With this program we would like to recognize those who have been contributing here on the forums in the form of answering player questions, going through countless replays, have consistently provided constructive feedback, helping new community members settle in etc.

We already have a few players in mind whom we would like to approach and discuss this program further with, however, if you feel you have what it takes to become a Forum Contributor, please don’t hesitate to send a PM to any EN Community team member (Erissa, Grimbru, Ectar & Brynd) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

About the role:

A great candidate for this role would be someone with:

• A good posting history,
  • Excellent communication skills in written English
  • A solid reputation / well respected within the community
  • A high forum presence
  • High knowledge about the game
  • And most importantly someone who will have a positive influence on the community overall

Once the candidate is selected he/she will receive the forum title “Community Contributor” (may change in the future) and what we are looking to add down the line is their very own forum signature and maybe a few other things which we have in mind but we can’t share just yet. Rest assured though, they will most definitely be well recognized on the forums!

Forum Contributors are welcome to post in any section on the forums he/she feels the most comfortable keeping an eye on and will also be welcome to post on the forums of our other games if he/she is knowledgeable of said product and feels their input is helpful (WoT Blitz, World of Warplanes, WoT Xbox 360, World of Warships)

Forum Contributors will be in direct contact with our Community Team (Grimbru, Erissa, Ectar & Brynd) and as such we will do our best to support him/her when and if needed.

Forum Contributors should not change the style of writing, because frankly, we will be picky in our selection which means we already like what we’ve seen and therefore is the reason why we selected him/her ;)

You might ask yourself what do they get out from it? Well, Forum Contributors will get the recognition within the community as an inspirational community member that others know they can turn to if they need any help.

Please note that this is a voluntary role and we are not forcing anyone to do anything. If you want to leave the position all you need to do is PM one of the community staff and we will resolve this as soon as possible.

Forum Contributors will not:

• Take any disciplinary actions towards those who misbehave on the forums (he/she is welcome to use the report button like everyone else or send a PM to us / moderating team directly)

And, last but by no means least, we present you with the first Community Forum Contributors: Homer_J and Nya_Chan! They both showed an immense interest in the role and felt that they could contribute to making the forum an even more awesome place to be! Please join us in congratulating them on their new roles!

give us one good reason why we should do things for you lot when you haven't got the decency to respond to our problems and requests ? as long as you can reap the cash in ppl like you will always screw customers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users