Jump to content


Clan for strongholds and platoons


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

LieutenantSkull #1 Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12191 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    07-06-2012

As title suggests, looking for clan to play strongholds and platoons, maybe even clan wars.

1618 overall WN8, 2,2k last 1000 battles.

55.06% winrate

Have a variety of strongholds tanks and E-100 as tier 10, with 2 more on the way (T57 Heavy and FV215b).

I usually play every day from 20:00 GMT to 01:30 GMT

Preferrably active clan with 40+ members, minimum requirement of atleast 1500wn8 overall and 51% wr.

Please no clans that have a requirement that you always need to be online on TS or Mumble or whichever service you might be using.

Please no clans that can barely muster a stronghold a week, whichever tier it might be. (Clans with scheduled strongholds preferred)

Also pls no clans that dont use english as their main language (estoniabros excluded).

 


Edited by LieutenantSkull, 24 March 2015 - 09:20 PM.


scrontch #2 Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 24771 battles
  • 1,279
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

Hi,
if you can do without TS completely, check out
 Signal Spike
No obligations, no teamspeak, platoons (all tiers) and freestyle stronghold/skirmish (mainly t6, some t8) for above-average players.

sincerely,
Scrontch



daitcho #3 Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 51304 battles
  • 286
  • [FLOG] FLOG
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

Well Skull it's your lucky day because we are the very fellows you're looking for :)

Please check us out here http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/469020-flog-fabulous-league-of-gentlemen/

 



RickReaper #4 Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 21966 battles
  • 443
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
  • Member since:
    04-27-2011
PM sent

Rastberry #5 Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:53 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7048 battles
  • 116
  • [PEACH] PEACH
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014
Hi there we meet your all your expectations so join us :P

LieutenantSkull #6 Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12191 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    07-06-2012

View PostRastberry, on 22 March 2015 - 01:53 PM, said:

Hi there we meet your all your expectations so join us :P

 

I dont meet yours though, I don't have 1700 overall wn8 and I don't have 4 tier 10 tanks and my hit ratio is something like 65%.

Edited by LieutenantSkull, 22 March 2015 - 03:01 PM.


FireflyDivision #7 Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 24215 battles
  • 3,899
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

Please consider ARKT: http://forum.worldof...or-teamplayers/

We don't have the 1350+ WN8 requirement yet because we're still building, but most of our players are better than that.

 

The good thing about this clan is that it's filled by people who like CWs and SHs more than randoms, so we're pretty active clan battle wise. Our TS3 is also always populated, so you can find platoons when you like.

We played 226 skirmishes in a short time and we have over 70% win rate with it. We don't have a detailed schedule, but at the beginning of each day, you can see what's going to happen on that day when you log onto TS.

 

You are free to platoon with us or to join some of our skirmishes, if that helps you making a decision.

 

Regards,

Firefly



LieutenantSkull #8 Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12191 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    07-06-2012

View PostFireflyDivision, on 22 March 2015 - 03:46 PM, said:

Please consider ARKT: http://forum.worldof...or-teamplayers/

We don't have the 1350+ WN8 requirement yet because we're still building, but most of our players are better than that.

 

The good thing about this clan is that it's filled by people who like CWs and SHs more than randoms, so we're pretty active clan battle wise. Our TS3 is also always populated, so you can find platoons when you like.

We played 226 skirmishes in a short time and we have over 70% win rate with it. We don't have a detailed schedule, but at the beginning of each day, you can see what's going to happen on that day when you log onto TS.

 

You are free to platoon with us or to join some of our skirmishes, if that helps you making a decision.

 

Regards,

Firefly

 

No offense but one look at your clan logo formed my opinion relatively fast. Call me a shallow dumbo if you want, but I'm not going to have that clan logo on any of my tanks, sorry.

optimusbarrettprime #9 Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:25 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19624 battles
  • 1,110
  • [CMERC] CMERC
  • Member since:
    08-10-2012

Legacy of Might are recruiting.

Legacy of Might is a competitive clan made of English speaking members playing on the EU servers. Our aim is to improve, consider and discusses ways to improve our gameplay in which we will use in clan activities, competitions and tournaments.

Our achievements so far are:
► Participation in the 2nd and 3rd campaign winning the tier 10 VK 72.01(K) & Obj 907
► Participation in every tournament being in the top 32 - 16 teams

What we ask:
► Be over 18 or so
► Have at least 1500 WN8 (this can be checked on http://www.noobmeter.com/ ; make sure you select the EU server)
► Be active in Clan activities
► Own at least one tier 6 and 8 tanks (from the ones used in Skirmishes)
► Having a microphone in order to communicate on teamspeak.

What we offer:
► Friendly environment
► Strongholds (Tier 6 - 8 and tier 10 Monday - Friday 20:00 - 22:00 GMT)
► Stronghold 2 - 4 attacks a day
► Saturday = Different game night
► Sunday = Team Battles
► Soon, trying for ESL
► Private training sessions
► Experienced players that can provide advice when needed
► Participation in every tournament
► Platoons regularly
 

Bear in mind that we are working our way to enter clan wars once we reach 100 members and making another clan

If interested in joining, contact me, or any of the officers or recruiters in the clan in order to have the recruitment interview (which takes place on teamspeak).
This is the clan ingame page http://worldoftanks....-role_hierarchy



HARDasNAIL5 #10 Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:28 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 41113 battles
  • 417
  • [-HLX-] -HLX-
  • Member since:
    06-18-2011
pm you in game m8 :)

LieutenantSkull #11 Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12191 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    07-06-2012

m8 you didn't pm me ingame.

 

I decided to join [DYE] anyway, thank you for the clan invites everyone :)



LieutenantSkull #12 Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12191 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    07-06-2012

Disregard, DYE was not what I was promised. Still taking clan offers.

 

Strong emphasis on the point that no clans that use some language other than english in clan chat.


Edited by LieutenantSkull, 24 March 2015 - 02:19 PM.


Outfielder #13 Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:28 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 24090 battles
  • 4,506
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    10-24-2011

View PostLieutenantSkull, on 22 March 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

 

No offense but one look at your clan logo formed my opinion relatively fast. Call me a shallow dumbo if you want, but I'm not going to have that clan logo on any of my tanks, sorry.

 

ROTFLMAO! I did NOT see that one coming and I've been recruiting for quite some time now! Thanks LT Skull, that one gave me a good chuckle! :great:

Edited by Outfielder, 24 March 2015 - 03:28 PM.


TR_ASHley #14 Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16172 battles
  • 1,309
  • [KYS] KYS
  • Member since:
    02-05-2014

View PostLieutenantSkull, on 22 March 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

 

No offense but one look at your clan logo formed my opinion relatively fast. Call me a shallow dumbo if you want, but I'm not going to have that clan logo on any of my tanks, sorry.

 

@This.

 

We were talking about changing it. We haven't decided on what we will change it to yet.

It's only there because:

1. It has the "Deal with it theme" which goes with the clan name.

2. Other clans get so butthurt when they get beat by us in SH and CW.

 

I'm about as far as you can be from a brony. It was a problem for me too, but when you realise that you look at the clan picture on your tank once every 1000 games you wont mind. Also others look at your clan picture on your tank once every 100,000 battles. (Unless you're in a top 100 clan)

 

But if that's the reason that you will decline the invitation then you are a shallow dumbo.



LieutenantSkull #15 Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:54 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12191 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    07-06-2012

View Postfaptastic_panda, on 24 March 2015 - 03:47 PM, said:

 

@This.

 

We were talking about changing it. We haven't decided on what we will change it to yet.

It's only there because:

1. It has the "Deal with it theme" which goes with the clan name.

2. Other clans get so butthurt when they get beat by us in SH and CW.

 

I'm about as far as you can be from a brony. It was a problem for me too, but when you realise that you look at the clan picture on your tank once every 1000 games you wont mind. Also others look at your clan picture on your tank once every 100,000 battles. (Unless you're in a top 100 clan)

 

But if that's the reason that you will decline the invitation then you are a shallow dumbo.

 

Well you see, sometimes I just like to stare at my tanks in the garage and that would involve looking at the clan logo fairly often don't you think.

sk2yshine #16 Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:56 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1463 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View PostLieutenantSkull, on 22 March 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

 

No offense but one look at your clan logo formed my opinion relatively fast. Call me a shallow dumbo if you want, but I'm not going to have that clan logo on any of my tanks, sorry.

 

lol

touch_of_death #17 Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 61225 battles
  • 816
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA
  • Member since:
    06-18-2012

13th company (FANG) social international and english speaking.

stats are yours not ours aka we dont care (we require team players not stats orientated people)

i dont pm or send invites so if you wish to know more please feel free to pm me ingame and we can talk on ts

thank you for reading and good luck in your search



LieutenantSkull #18 Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12191 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    07-06-2012

View Posttouch_of_death, on 24 March 2015 - 07:58 PM, said:

13th company (FANG) social international and english speaking.

stats are yours not ours aka we dont care (we require team players not stats orientated people)

i dont pm or send invites so if you wish to know more please feel free to pm me ingame and we can talk on ts

thank you for reading and good luck in your search

 

Thanks but what you offer isn't for me.

 

Also updated OP just a tiny bit.



BIOMORPHIC #19 Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:22 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35453 battles
  • 218
  • [MASH] MASH
  • Member since:
    06-18-2012

[MASH]

MAD AS HELL

 

International clan

Seeking members to participate in stronghold battles
Progressing to full clan wars as more members join 

and having fun

 

Minimum Requirements*:
Tier 8+
Age 16+
Teamspeak 3 is needed for clan games

Apply here: 
http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500046826-MASH/



Snowy_a #20 Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:49 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5439 battles
  • 228
  • [ESAF] ESAF
  • Member since:
    08-05-2013

                                

                                European Special Armored Forces [ESAF]

                                                 

                                              

 

                                               --- Currently Recruiting ---

 

ESAF clan is currently recruiting good and active players. The clan is going to be focusing on Strongholds, Team Battles and in the near future

CW (Clan Wars). We are looking for skilled players that are willing to participate in clan activities in the weekends from 18:30 to 19:30 CEST. We currently

have a very mature community with good level of English which would always appreciate a little bit of banter.

 

Requirements:

   

  • 1000+ WN8 (check here)
  • 50%+  Winrate (check here)
  • At least 2 tier 8 tanks
  • Being active from 18:30 to 19:30 CEST
  • Using our Event Participation system located on our website (registration required)

 

(We may sometimes do an exception)

   

What do we offer:

 

  • Weekly clan activity
  • Regular Tank Companies, Skirmishes, Trainings & Tournament participation
  • friendly and active clan with good communication and Team Speak (using Skype... because we can't afford TS ^^)
  • Like platooning? Always someone available!
  • Our own forums and website (where we don't do anything lolz..... STILL!)

 

How to apply:

 

Reply to this topic and we will come back to you ASAP!

 

 

Any questions? Leave them In the comment section below! :) 

Take care and see you on the battlefield!:izmena:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users