guest273 randoms

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

guest273 #1 Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles

In randoms:

If you go on a position and there are 5 allied dead tanks around you - doesn't that tell you the position is bad?

SgtH #2 Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21795 battles
Or theres 5 good solid objects for cover while you find the enemy sniper?

guest273 #3 Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles
5 solid reasons why you are 55% and won't improve much.

John_Preston #4 Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:37 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17436 battles

View Postguest273, on 22 March 2015 - 08:25 PM, said:

5 solid reasons why you are 55% and won't improve much.

- he wasn't sealclubbing as much as you

- he wasn't carried in platoons as much as you

I think 2 is enough.

Why do you think that you have the right to talk to others like that? You shouldn't be so proud of your stats, because beating kindergarteners in a fistfight is not really an achievement.

guest273 #5 Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles

View PostJohn_Preston, on 22 March 2015 - 07:37 PM, said:

- he wasn't sealclubbing as much as you

- he wasn't carried in platoons as much as you

I think 2 is enough.

- check his stats, he plays also tiers 2-5 quite a lot.

- carried in platoons....hmm well the people in the platoon carry each other, yeah sure I've seen those 1v5 carries by my platoon mates but last i've checked I survive 50-60% games recently so that's no problem, I don't feel carried, I feel contributing.

Why do you think that you have the right to talk to others like that? You shouldn't be so proud of your stats, because beating kindergarteners in a fistfight is not really an achievement.

To be honest - because I'm a Di**head. I am padding tiers 1-6 and I am 1037th in win rate in eu. In recent 4 weeks I have 7th best win rate in eu and that is with 0 game sin a tank company. I screwed up with the M3 Light when I was a beginner. I have never been below 50% win rate player as far as I can remember. I didn't focus on winning back in the day, WG gifted me an M3 Light and I wanted it to be my best tank - because it was the only one that was premium. Premium was like....I dunno, a god status for me. So I played it 1k games, I liked it so much and my 2nd skill was close to being finished so I played it even more, then at around 10k games I realized - hey I have 10k games, I usually look on a players win rate to determine how good he is, because I thought I was decent at minimum if not good. So at 10k games I thought - hey 52% or 53% is so bad, people will think I suck at learning, that I'm a nob. (Last week I saw people with stats that even surprised me now) So because no clan wanted me to play tier 6-8's and pushed me out I just accepted that I am a seal-clubber. My recent win rate (with blue WN8) is 81%? or 82%....I'm among top 100 people with that....and sometimes I don't contribute to the win as much as needed....and yet it's so easy to get one. I feel like most people suck just because I feel like I am a bad player but when I look at my stats they say - Dude you are in top 1000 players by win rate in EU.

To be honest I feel like sh*t because I can't change my stats. 4000 games on tiers 7-9 wont magically appear on my profile in 1 day. Everyone will look at my Wn8 in IS-3 that was made 2 years ago and no one will platoon tier 8 with me. I blame the clans that didn't accept me and pushed me out saying I am a stat-padder when I had like 54% win-rate, jsut because I loved My M3 Light. But I met a bunch of nice people in clans like VK-31, EU-P, NCKS, CR_ etc. They have a different philosophy of this game. My favorite platoon buddy Ice_Axe plays the tanks because he likes them. He is more than 60 years old and he is just not young enough to play the higher tiers so he relaxes with the Ltr. Relaxment with 70%+ win rate. He is not even trying to achieve that. I'm not trying either but I have 80%+. That's sad. Makes me think that most people are bad players. They don't understand me and start insulting me, so I think they are also mean, bad people. 

Ok whatever. That needed to be written, have a nice day, I guess I will be a negative example to wot-players for the sake of improving the player base. People will point fingers at me - don't be like guest273, bashing noobs and bragging about it, and saying tnx to WG for not-existing tutorials and bad map design. To be honest I feel like I'm down in a dump somewhere, a hole, I hope WG will pull me out with implementing tutorials so low tiers would not be so good any more, then I could more u 2-3 tiers. Also there are way too many low tier tanks in the game currently. I will play every tank 500 games and sell it. That is a life investment i'm planning to make...ok yeah whatever. Tnx for reading, have a +1 and a nice day or evening.

John_Preston #6 Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17436 battles

View Postguest273, on 22 March 2015 - 09:03 PM, said:

- check his stats, he plays also tiers 2-5 quite a lot.

Done. 3.9 avg tier vs 5.0...quite a big difference if you ask me.

- carried in platoons....hmm well the people in the platoon carry each other, yeah sure I've seen those 1v5 carries by my platoon mates but last i've checked I survive 50-60% games recently so that's no problem, I don't feel carried, I feel contributing.

>implying that platooning doesn't boost winrate

To be honest - because I'm a Di**head. I am padding tiers 1-6 and I am 1037th in win rate in eu. In recent 4 weeks I have 7th best win rate in eu and that is with 0 game sin a tank company. I screwed up with the M3 Light when I was a beginner. I have never been below 50% win rate player as far as I can remember. I didn't focus on winning back in the day, WG gifted me an M3 Light and I wanted it to be my best tank - because it was the only one that was premium. Premium was like....I dunno, a god status for me. So I played it 1k games, I liked it so much and my 2nd skill was close to being finished so I played it even more, then at around 10k games I realized - hey I have 10k games, I usually look on a players win rate to determine how good he is, because I thought I was decent at minimum if not good. So at 10k games I thought - hey 52% or 53% is so bad, people will think I suck at learning, that I'm a nob. (Last week I saw people with stats that even surprised me now) So because no clan wanted me to play tier 6-8's and pushed me out I just accepted that I am a seal-clubber. My recent win rate (with blue WN8) is 81%? or 82%....I'm among top 100 people with that....and sometimes I don't contribute to the win as much as needed....and yet it's so easy to get one. I feel like most people suck just because I feel like I am a bad player but when I look at my stats they say - Dude you are in top 1000 players by win rate in EU.

To be honest I feel like sh*t because I can't change my stats. 4000 games on tiers 7-9 wont magically appear on my profile in 1 day. Everyone will look at my Wn8 in IS-3 that was made 2 years ago and no one will platoon tier 8 with me. I blame the clans that didn't accept me and pushed me out saying I am a stat-padder when I had like 54% win-rate, jsut because I loved My M3 Light. But I met a bunch of nice people in clans like VK-31, EU-P, NCKS, CR_ etc. They have a different philosophy of this game. My favorite platoon buddy Ice_Axe plays the tanks because he likes them. He is more than 60 years old and he is just not young enough to play the higher tiers so he relaxes with the Ltr. Relaxment with 70%+ win rate. He is not even trying to achieve that. I'm not trying either but I have 80%+. That's sad. Makes me think that most people are bad players. They don't understand me and start insulting me, so I think they are also mean, bad people. 

Ok whatever. That needed to be written, have a nice day, I guess I will be a negative example to wot-players for the sake of improving the player base. People will point fingers at me - don't be like guest273, bashing noobs and bragging about it, and saying tnx to WG for not-existing tutorials and bad map design. To be honest I feel like I'm down in a dump somewhere, a hole, I hope WG will pull me out with implementing tutorials so low tiers would not be so good any more, then I could more u 2-3 tiers. Also there are way too many low tier tanks in the game currently. I will play every tank 500 games and sell it. That is a life investment i'm planning to make...ok yeah whatever. Tnx for reading, have a +1 and a nice day or evening.

tl;dr

guest273 #7 Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles

Why do you think that you have the right to talk to others like that?

View PostJohn_Preston, on 22 March 2015 - 08:17 PM, said:

tl;dr

too long, didn't read....I knew people were a**holes all along. Damn Pawel never reeds anything.

Also tagged with guest273, randoms

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users