Need help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rimmer_WarMashinerija #1 Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 48727 battles
I would like to ask  you people whitch got clan wars clan... Do you know any good sistem for gold sharing due to clan activitys... I have system but i wanna see iff there is any better or easier then mine.. Thanks in advantage :)

The007thDreeson #2 Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39744 battles

we use https://wotmanager.com/ site.
When FC picks team he gives 4number code in CW chat to all who joined CW (that means 15 guys who play and everyone who joined but not playing CW),than guys login on that site (with their WoT profile) and submit that code.

Every 7 days commander on that site (u have something like calculator) enters earned gold in that 7 days (90% of that gold,if we earned 10k gold he ll put 9k,why? it is something like reserve in our clan treasury,for demounting modules and other stuff)...so the site ll count how much gold goes to player for 1 day of CW (lets say it is 50 gold for 1CW day,and player played 4 out of 7 days.it is 4x50=200gold)

Easy,and u need like 15-20 min to do it all :)

Rimmer_WarMashinerija #3 Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 48727 battles

View PostKeepCalmAndHoldMyBeer, on 24 March 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

we use https://wotmanager.com/ site.
When FC picks team he gives 4number code in CW chat to all who joined CW (that means 15 guys who play and everyone who joined but not playing CW),than guys login on that site (with their WoT profile) and submit that code.

Every 7 days commander on that site (u have something like calculator) enters earned gold in that 7 days (90% of that gold,if we earned 10k gold he ll put 9k,why? it is something like reserve in our clan treasury,for demounting modules and other stuff)...so the site ll count how much gold goes to player for 1 day of CW (lets say it is 50 gold for 1CW day,and player played 4 out of 7 days.it is 4x50=200gold)

Easy,and u need like 15-20 min to do it all :)

Tanks m8 will consider that... Got some experience with that in my last clan.. Some off peoples didnt like it... But ill check it out for sure :)

Raffy5 #4 Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:40 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26711 battles

In one of my previous clans they were using RUSTIE project. Just google it "RUSTIE project WOT"

It is integrated into TS and has some very helpful functions - you can check what time your battles are going to pop (this was for every user), check what tanks are blocked and for how long, what T10 tanks has your guys from the clan and so on. As for gold it records people that were in the battles and as reserves and the admin (or someone that has access can see how many battles each of your clan mates fought in or were reserves).

One cool feature is that he sorts your replays by CW, random, skirmish, and so on and also by months. So you will find folders 2015/march/ and folders for each battle type - CW, stronghold, random etc...

For more info you can ask nosferatum19from KRT.

LE: http://wot-rusty.com/

if it is considered as advertising then please an admin edit and delete the link.

LEE: seems it is for money this one, when I was in KRT it was free I think (don't know much since I wasn't in charge of that).

Edited by pussinbootsraffy, 24 March 2015 - 11:44 AM.

allex27 #5 Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:40 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28431 battles

already posted  wot manager :D good luck

Edited by allex27, 24 March 2015 - 11:41 AM.

Rimmer_WarMashinerija #6 Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 48727 battles

View Postpussinbootsraffy, on 24 March 2015 - 11:40 AM, said:

In one of my previous clans they were using RUSTIE project. Just google it "RUSTIE project WOT"

It is integrated into TS and has some very helpful functions - you can check what time your battles are going to pop (this was for every user), check what tanks are blocked and for how long, what T10 tanks has your guys from the clan and so on. As for gold it records people that were in the battles and as reserves and the admin (or someone that has access can see how many battles each of your clan mates fought in or were reserves).

For more info you can ask nosferatum19from KRT.

thanks m8 will check that one also...

Its nice to see people are willing to help or give advice... Im pretty much new in that so i ask... Thanks for replyng guys :):great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users