Jump to content


WGL Grand Finals: Video & Magazine Contest


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 29,355
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
The Wargaming.net League Grand Finals are starting soon. Meanwhile, we are organising two contests i

Full text

Gubbyzedolan #2 Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8018 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    05-23-2014
sorry wg too lazy to spend several hours maybe days for 0% chance to win (yeah negrep this post only because im gubby)

Edited by Gubbyzedolan, 27 March 2015 - 05:04 PM.


GoHard_ANIALLATOR #3 Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 40504 battles
  • 830
  • [TRVST] TRVST
  • Member since:
    08-04-2011

View PostGubbyzedolan, on 27 March 2015 - 03:32 PM, said:

sorry wg too lazy to spend several hours maybe days for 0% chance to win (yeah negrep this post only because im gubby)

 

If you made some really creative and valuable content it would not be a 0% chance to win.......

Gubbyzedolan #4 Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:33 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8018 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    05-23-2014

View PostANIALLATOR114, on 27 March 2015 - 04:09 PM, said:

 

If you made some really creative and valuable content it would not be a 0% chance to win.......

 

yes of course but in my experience good content takes months to finish and there is not much time

Karlie #5 Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 17793 battles
  • 6,729
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    12-13-2012

View PostGubbyzedolan, on 27 March 2015 - 05:33 PM, said:

 

yes of course but in my experience good content takes months to finish and there is not much time

 

Well...all participants have the same amount of time so same chance to get the best out of it ;).

Both is possible to do within a day (video is short and magazine is not that hard). What might take some time is perhaps research of content (especially for the video). But tanks and 1 year of premium time or quite nice amount of gold might be worth to do it.

Might be hard for those who work and have children, not that hard for those that study.

 

Good luck everyone. I am sure we will have some great submissions!



coolathlon #6 Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:12 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 43990 battles
  • 10,414
  • Member since:
    03-08-2011

I don't get the restrictions on what footage to use:

Specifically allowed are the soundtrack and videos from that YT channel. Ingame isn't even mentioned.



gerg2012 #7 Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:45 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10370 battles
  • 222
  • [EARMY] EARMY
  • Member since:
    07-25-2011

Last contest i spent over 100 hours for drawing and... nothing :( ,so this is the last contest in which i am taking part.



Mr_WOoOP #8 Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2123 battles
  • 91
  • Member since:
    11-21-2014

View PostKarlie, on 27 March 2015 - 06:14 PM, said:

Well...all participants have the same amount of time so same chance to get the best out of it ;).

Both is possible to do within a day (video is short and magazine is not that hard). What might take some time is perhaps research of content (especially for the video). But tanks and 1 year of premium time or quite nice amount of gold might be worth to do it.

Might be hard for those who work and have children, not that hard for those that study.

 

Good luck everyone. I am sure we will have some great submissions!

 

Same chance to win like in "Fury" video contest? Where i get 0 views in voting and moderator who was in charge lied that my video broke the rules. When i proved she was wrong i was transferred to other moderator who said he like my video but other voters didn't so that i get really low score.. [obvious lie]..  So i send him my youtube statistics as proof that there was no voting or any views from "community". Answer: "sorry contest is over we cant do nothing about it". 

SO WHAT VOTING or EQUAL chance to win we are talking about? 


Edited by Mr_WOoOP, 29 March 2015 - 09:53 PM.


gerg2012 #9 Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10370 battles
  • 222
  • [EARMY] EARMY
  • Member since:
    07-25-2011

View PostMr_WOoOP, on 29 March 2015 - 10:52 PM, said:

 

Same chance to win like in "Fury" video contest? Where i get 0 views in voting and moderator who was in charge lied that my video broke the rules. When i proved she was wrong i was transferred to other moderator who said he like my video but other voters didn't so that i get really low score.. [obvious lie]..  So i send him my youtube statistics as proof that there was no voting or any views from "community". Answer: "sorry contest is over we cant do nothing about it". 

SO WHAT VOTING or EQUAL chance to win we are talking about? 

 

Your video was very good i am still wondering how you didnt won :amazed:

THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #10 Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:36 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9589 battles
  • 912
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015
So what date exactly is that WGL finale? Cant find any information about it. 

Edited by _Ron_O_, 31 March 2015 - 10:36 AM.


Karlie #11 Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:11 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 17793 battles
  • 6,729
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    12-13-2012

View Postcoolathlon, on 28 March 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

I don't get the restrictions on what footage to use:

Specifically allowed are the soundtrack and videos from that YT channel. Ingame isn't even mentioned.

 

Actually specifically allowed is the ingame music (there is even link to it in the article).

 

View PostMr_WOoOP, on 29 March 2015 - 09:52 PM, said:

 

Same chance to win like in "Fury" video contest? Where i get 0 views in voting and moderator who was in charge lied that my video broke the rules. When i proved she was wrong i was transferred to other moderator who said he like my video but other voters didn't so that i get really low score.. [obvious lie]..  So i send him my youtube statistics as proof that there was no voting or any views from "community". Answer: "sorry contest is over we cant do nothing about it". 

SO WHAT VOTING or EQUAL chance to win we are talking about? 

 

Sorry, I don´t know anything about that or what went wrong from which side but you can be sure that the eSports team went through all videos.

 

View Post_Ron_O_, on 31 March 2015 - 10:36 AM, said:

So what date exactly is that WGL finale? Cant find any information about it. 

 

thegrandfinals.com

SirEltonJohn #12 Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:45 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 35508 battles
  • 31
  • Member since:
    07-04-2013
So.. When Will We know Who won what? :D Every post says 20th of april,  But I still cant see any pieces of information about it:(

_Stho_ #13 Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19820 battles
  • 37
  • [HQS] HQS
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011

View Postmaksoo95, on 21 April 2015 - 03:45 AM, said:

So.. When Will We know Who won what? :D Every post says 20th of april,  But I still cant see any pieces of information about it:(


Same brah!



Karlie #14 Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:12 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 17793 battles
  • 6,729
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    12-13-2012

Hi guys,

I edited the threads today with:

 

Unfortunately we were not able to publish the results yesterday towards some small issues with the article. It will be published today around 17:00 CEST instead.

Thanks for understanding.

 

Sorry we didn´t let you know yesterday but since The Grand Finals preparation, no one from the eSports team was present on the forum yesterday.

 



_Stho_ #15 Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19820 battles
  • 37
  • [HQS] HQS
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011

View PostKarlie, on 21 April 2015 - 03:12 PM, said:

Hi guys,

I edited the threads today with:

 

Unfortunately we were not able to publish the results yesterday towards some small issues with the article. It will be published today around 17:00 CEST instead.

Thanks for understanding.

 

Sorry we didn´t let you know yesterday but since The Grand Finals preparation, no one from the eSports team was present on the forum yesterday.

 



GREAT! No problem Karlie!



THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #16 Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9589 battles
  • 912
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015
WOW Thank you so much!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users