about getting e-mail change

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

X534 #1 Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23475 battles
  • [BAC0N] BAC0N
i just got my e-mail changed without losing any of my game data (i have heard people had to lose theirs for some reason or another)and i would just like to ask that when they change your forum account e-mail do they also change your game e-mail or do they need any more confirmation, i can't check at all cus i don't have a good computer right now with me and on the weekend i have work to do so, if anyone can answer me this,

as soon as you notice your forum e-mail account changes, does your in-game e-mail account change at the same time or different periods? i don't want to have to write 2 different e-mails, kinda a bit of a stupid question but at least then i'll know thanks :Smile_honoring:

[edit] i will check tommorow if my in-game e-mail has also changed, but has anyone experienced an e-mail change, if so coud you answer the question above, i don't want to be not able to play or get stuff

metaalbas #2 Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11257 battles
On the site i can log in  with my email but not on the game, and i have not changed Email  on the site or in the game.
so i can not login in the game, changed my password and it works on the site  and not in the game.
get the message login or password  incorrect.

dCK_Ad_Hominem #3 Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23251 battles
I too would be curious to know if there is a way to change the E-mail for the game. I was thinking about opening up a new e-mail acc and some information from above would be helpful (also as to "How do I change my E-mail", searched for this and found nothing).

X534 #4 Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23475 battles
  • [BAC0N] BAC0N
here is a link to a guide i made for those that don't know about getting your e-mail change or wondering about the process
the process of getting your e-mail changed

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users