Account Suspended?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TheScrubLord #1 Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19476 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

So, just logged into tanks and find out im suspended? After contacting the support people at wargaming I get this:

"This account has been suspended for using additional software in the game or for joining battles without participating actively in order to accumulate experience and credits. 

The violation was reported by the Automated Anti Bot and Leeching System"

Well your automated anti bot is wrong. Because I am not using a botting program, I am simply playing the same tank over and over again, the E25 as its the only tier 8 tank I own that makes credits. Its the only gold tank I have, and it makes me alot of credits. I am saving for the Wt Auf. Pz and have barely got halfway, it is very clear in the two days prior to being banned I played alot of E25 games, however if Wargaming actually bothered to watch them it would be clear to them that I am not the nicest of players (my language its terrible) but I am still playing and talking in these games, proving i am not "botting" i wouldn't even know where to start with that one. Im a new player around 3.5k games, and enjoy playing, but being banned for playing the game? Wtf. I play late at night and for long hours. How that is a Bannable offense i dont know,

Id just like some help on how to defend my self in order to get this decision overturned as it is not fair and i am not being pushed around by WWargamings auto bot system. As its clearly not worked this time round. 

Any advice on what to do? Can I submit all my replay files to wargaming? What can I do to help my case

Regards,

Rob

sk2yshine #2 Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1463 battles
So reports actually work,good to know 

__Santana__ #3 Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 39535 battles
  • [TAR0M] TAR0M
E-25 is a tier VII last time I checked. I usually report those guys for inaction who camp in the corner of the map with meds, lights or heavies. So, maybe that's the reason you got banned.

TheScrubLord #4 Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19476 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

I expect its due to the fact that i was just playing E25 and Kv85 most of the night between probably 10pm and 6am (student life) i usually live stream but havent bothered recently. 

Just think its unfair that genuine players like myself have been banned simply by playing. I cant afford to spend mega bucks buying gold and credits.

The only other high tier tank i have is the rhm borsig and it bleeds credits all the time specially with prem rounds.

is there not an appeal system in place for cases where the automated system makes mistakes? Or are WG too lazy to investigate individual cases?

Da_Fat_Bastord #5 Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13794 battles
There is an appeal system - go to the WOT portal and open a support ticket about the matter asking them to review your case......however it is rare they change their minds, but if you can prove you were actually playing by, say chatting in game(?) ,then maybe they will over turn you - you didnt say how long you were banned for - 1st ban is usually 24h or something

TheScrubLord #6 Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19476 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

Thanks George,

I havent been banned before (EDIT: To my knowledge, Don't know how you find out if you have been before?) , I think I have been given a warning in-game for team killing (killed some troll bothering arty) 

But have consequently been given till the 17th april as banned, i believe that I was banned on the first of the month

:/

EDIT: 

Edited by RobBerry23, 04 April 2015 - 09:10 PM.

TheScrubLord #7 Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19476 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

http://www.filedropp...replays01042015

Not sure if posting links are allowed here but I have uploaded all the games I have played since the start of the month,

I can't see any reason why I am being flagged as a botter? Its very clear I am playing the games, Otherwise whats the bloody point of playing the game?!

Rob

rekt_that_tank #8 Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12618 battles
  • [FENEC] FENEC

ahahahahahha u got banned :P ahahahahah the antibot systeme doesin't exist ther is some player with like 15k battles or more and they don't have more than 1k WN8 they should get banned caus they are a real bots they team kill most of times they blok and make ther team loose--- ther is some crazy people in this world playing wot with no ****** brain or just kids are playing dis game that's why.

Edited by rekt_that_tank, 06 April 2015 - 12:54 PM.

rekt_that_tank #9 Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12618 battles
  • [FENEC] FENEC
but yeah dude don't wory it's not perm ban  me 2 i also get banned sometimes -_-/// i got 3 month ban from my first acount caus i was team killing noobs they don't talk they don't shoot back when i DMG them and after 1 month u will not get perm ban caus i tryed ut but i don't know what u will get after 3 month XDDDDDDD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users