Jump to content


T 25AT


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

samuelx43a #1 Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26960 battles
  • 1,236
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

hey guys. well ive decided to have a bit of a change. so i sold(which i didnt like much) the su-152 and i bought myself the t25 AT to help me whith the proto grind once i get to it.

for now i have unlocked the 2nd gun and going for the tracks.

 

you have any advice for it?

 

my modules currently are: rammer,binos and camonet.

 

i really want to do in this. thing is, the teams arent the best either :P



Webbfooter #2 Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:13 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4242 battles
  • 1
  • [BRIT] BRIT
  • Member since:
    04-22-2014

 

I've got one of these, had mixed results. I get chewed up pretty bad quite a bit. For a supposed AT clank, it's firepower has to be questionable. I have much better play with my JPanther, and it move s a lot better to. I find, to much disgust from some players, that camping out on a wing giving fire support is a good game play. After all it's no heavy assault tank. If you get to close to some little pip-squeak in a reliant robin and a water pistol, they'll run rings around you until you rust and fall apart !

Am considering going up one from the T25 AT but the next option is as slow as a three legged, club footed, pregnant (with triplets) Elephant. Don't even think about taking on IS.......anything, head on. Unless you go for the periscope on the top. Hard target when they're thundering down on you.

 

Happy hunting.



Jokanaan #3 Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36832 battles
  • 299
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012

I play this tank like a medium - it's not a tank for camping but for mid range fighting. It's fast and turns pretty well so you can reach your position before your opponents and outmaneuver many tanks when needed. Due to its relatively poor view range you won't spot many targets so you need to work on mid range.

With 1.7s aiming time and excellent gun depression hills are your best friends, you can easily peek, take your shot and reverse before they can fully aim. Your armor can't take many shots so remember to change position whenever in danger. Your speed will keep you alive.



SBKDisco #4 Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:27 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38423 battles
  • 1,276
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

T25/2 is a bucket of 5h1t. It's slow, has no armour and the gun has woeful accuracy and penetration, when you are fortunate enough to penetrate an enemy tank it doesn't make much damage. The low alpha does nothing to help deter enemies from pushing on you either. It bounces far too often, especially at the most critical times.


 

Even though it's a T7, it's not half as good as the T6 Hellcat is.



Taudlitz #5 Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:19 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22788 battles
  • 364
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011

View PostSBKDisco, on 08 May 2015 - 09:27 PM, said:

T25/2 is a bucket of 5h1t. It's slow, has no armour and the gun has woeful accuracy and penetration, when you are fortunate enough to penetrate an enemy tank it doesn't make much damage. The low alpha does nothing to help deter enemies from pushing on you either. It bounces far too often, especially at the most critical times.


 

Even though it's a T7, it's not half as good as the T6 Hellcat is.

 

OP is talking about T25 AT not T25/2. T25 AT is fast and has decent firepower. Sloping on the front can help bounce some shots. But the most defining trait is the speed. Its really great tier 7 tD

samuelx43a #6 Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26960 battles
  • 1,236
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
yeah the armour aint good. i was suprised when a AT 2 managed to pen me, since i remember his gun has 110pen and my armour ar front is 130mm effective(gold perhaps) i have unlocked the 2nd gun, now going for tracks and then top gun

armholeeio #7 Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:37 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17970 battles
  • 519
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012
This tank trolls me, I have had epic 4k damage games and still lost, win rate in this is so bad. Since it has a better gun than its stablemate you thought it would be great, but not I do a better game of winning in the t25/2

ATLAN_DA_GONOZAL #8 Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 18087 battles
  • 106
  • [NL_D] NL_D
  • Member since:
    08-13-2011

View PostWebbfooter, on 16 April 2015 - 11:13 AM, said:

 

I've got one of these, had mixed results. I get chewed up pretty bad quite a bit. For a supposed AT clank, it's firepower has to be questionable. I have much better play with my JPanther, and it move s a lot better to. I find, to much disgust from some players, that camping out on a wing giving fire support is a good game play. After all it's no heavy assault tank. If you get to close to some little pip-squeak in a reliant robin and a water pistol, they'll run rings around you until you rust and fall apart !

Am considering going up one from the T25 AT but the next option is as slow as a three legged, club footed, pregnant (with triplets) Elephant. Don't even think about taking on IS.......anything, head on. Unless you go for the periscope on the top. Hard target when they're thundering down on you.

 

Happy hunting.

This made my day



xColdSpaceV2 #9 Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5069 battles
  • 4
  • [BO_H] BO_H
  • Member since:
    04-02-2011

Seriously ? You guys think it's acutally a good tank ?

Than can anyone give me a piece of advise ? Because so far, my performance with it has been rather underwhelming



armholeeio #10 Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:38 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17970 battles
  • 519
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012
Just rage sell it like I did, you will feel better for it

xColdSpaceV2 #11 Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5069 battles
  • 4
  • [BO_H] BO_H
  • Member since:
    04-02-2011
Maybe I should but I'm just grinding to get to the tier IX T95 !

Taudlitz #12 Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22788 battles
  • 364
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011

View PostxColdSpaceV2, on 06 July 2015 - 10:44 PM, said:

Maybe I should but I'm just grinding to get to the tier IX T95 !

 

Thats not a great idea T28 and T95 are some serious rage inducing tanks. T95 may have some bright moments of epicness, but those are few and too far apart.

Eila_Juutilainen #13 Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:53 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 21475 battles
  • 3,884
  • [102ND] 102ND
  • Member since:
    11-04-2012

View PostxColdSpaceV2, on 06 July 2015 - 11:44 PM, said:

Maybe I should but I'm just grinding to get to the tier IX T95 !

 

View PostTaudlitz, on 21 August 2015 - 04:51 PM, said:

 

Thats not a great idea T28 and T95 are some serious rage inducing tanks. T95 may have some bright moments of epicness, but those are few and too far apart.

 

T110E3 on the other hand is pretty cool to have, from what I hear. Armour basically same as T95, but much more mobile. Compared to T95 anyway.

Private_Miros #14 Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:24 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 25238 battles
  • 10,152
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

T25AT is basically a nerfed SU-122-44 with gun depression.

 

I like it, but the SU-122-44 is better. I do consider T25AT the second best tier 7 TD, with JagdPanther a close third.



Eokokok #15 Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:38 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 18751 battles
  • 6,162
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

View PostxColdSpaceV2, on 28 June 2015 - 09:39 PM, said:

Seriously ? You guys think it's acutally a good tank ?

Than can anyone give me a piece of advise ? Because so far, my performance with it has been rather underwhelming

 

I think it actually is rather bad. It can't play as an real TD since it has meh top gun, JP does this so much better it makes AT look like tier 6,5. Some people said it should play like a med, but it has mobility that is greatly underwhelming. Overall it has gun depression and that is it, nothing particulary good about.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users