Looking for a Clan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Kermithefrog #1 Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2048 battles

Hello there my name is Nick,( 19 yo)

I'm not so new player as i was playing in beta ( when you had to time the click on "Play" button with your friend to play with him in same map :P ). My play time is very weird as i travel kinda often.. Could be online every day fore many hours and then stop for 1-2 weeks or months and then come back. As you would be able to notice from my stats i did a huge break from the beta till now. I know very much most basic and intermidiate things about wot ( i would say all but i never been over tier 6 ). So well im a bit bored of the grind alone and would like to take it more seriously for when im playing.. I can promise good results in higher tiers, when i'll get up there.... :P 

As for RIGHT NOW, i'm away from home so i can't use mic and stuff for now! I know group play its the most important in this game and would make it much more fun for me if there are organised teams with "field commanders" which order the team as they see fit to win the battle.

I know im a bit TOO demanding cause i aim high! I would prefer a guild that is playing competitively and in the world map ( i never played there so i know very little about it ), from other topics that i read it seems you can farm gold, as for now im not interested so if for example you are a very good clan and you just looking for more players but you wouldn't take me cause i'm low tier and you could take me as a recruit or trainee or you name it and keep the gold for urself. Also for competitively games i can fill every spot you need me to. I personally grind light/medium lines as i like active scouting and a bit brawling ( flanking mostly) , I also enjoy sniping. As far as my aim goes im pretty accurate though rngesus or RNG doesn't like me so much. 

Well this can go on and on just message me ingame or here, i'll contact you the moment i see it!

Thanks for your time and patience in advance , for if you accept me in a very crazy famous clan which i'll have no idea cause i never paid too much attention about clan wars and stuff :P so excuse me.. 

Cya in game Commanders :izmena:  

Sukpee #2 Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10852 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_

Hi Nick!

Would love to have you in BURR.

We joke around quite a bit while also playing clan activities (TB's, skirmishes, etc), and have our own TeamSpeak server (You don't need teamspeak to join at the moment).

Stats aren't an issue for us and we welcome anyone (providing they can speak english) ;)

Our clans more experienced players will also help you develop helpful tactics to use on the battlefield, either with the clan or on your own if you would like this to happen.

You're welcome to join anytime!

And once you're in BURR you're not just part of a clan, you're part of a brotherhood.

If you wish to have anymore information then you can contact me or any other clan executives, or just view our recruitment post here:

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Edited by Sukpee, 21 April 2015 - 09:26 PM.

jricketts1 #3 Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:11 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35977 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

Hey Dude,

[W__F] Wild_Flre are recruiting and we want you to come join our friendly yet competitive ranks.

Our only requirements is that you can join us on our teamspeak server...

Also, i know you from previous clans so it would be nice for you to join us...

Hope to see you soon... 

khemiztri43 #4 Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:51 AM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 15627 battles

Hey Kermit,

Beer are allowing looking for players, we would be happy for you to join us.

We do platoons, team battles and stronghold skirmishes.  

We are actively moving towards, starting clan wars operations in the near future.

More details available on our clan page.

http://http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500057539/

Laughing_Gravy #5 Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:40 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21856 battles

Hi matey,

the Dirty_Harry clan are recruiting, and you could be our 3rd member..................how cool is that!

All the best in your search - regards Dirty_Harry

Remember the following clip relates to all autoloaders!!

Kuscka #6 Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11481 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG
 Its good to aim high mate!! 

Edited by Kuscka, 12 May 2015 - 02:13 AM.

lotusblossom #7 Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31808 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hello Nick

brt_6 as part of the brit6 family of clans are recruiting new members for a sparkly new clan of 50 members, have a look at our recruitment page and drop in if you feel like we are the clan for you. We are an English speaking clan but have members from all over the place, we play strongholds pretty much daily and platoon with members of our sister clans. Thanks for your time

Lotus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users