Needs to be said...

guest273 WoT HT noobs WG afk/bots fail Win rate went die Pawel -2 tiers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

guest273 #1 Posted 11 April 2015 - 04:13 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles

I was trying really really really REALLY REALLY hard to not post during the 4th WoT birthday...

but WTF is with all these idiotic things (caused by people):

I see more blue+ and red players in the games with no yellow-green players. Yellow-greens make the games interesting not 15:4 or 15:14 with a painful 1v1 bot fashion. Where did all the yellows go during this weekend?

1) More afk than ever before - You fools! You need to be in top 10 of the team to get exp for the chi-nu kai mission! Being bot gets you in 15th position!!!

2) WN8 is the same, win rate is going down - this means people are dying quicker than usually. Why do you suicide? 3 days to do the Chi-Nu Kai mission! You still have time! No need to run in and die and do 500 games in 2-3 hours!

3) 2/3 of map is being ignored - why is it there? Why do you lemming? Have you seen any movies lately on TV? Remember those movies 10 years ago where there is a good guy, a bad guy and the bad guy has a huge army and the bad guy kick their asses single handed? Yeah well you people are representing that. If 8 people go on one flank and meet 2 enemies don't fcjukahing snipe them! Push them on mass? This is so hard to understand? Have you not went to school? They teach mathematics to improve logical thinking ffs.

4) Spoken languages for 80% people = none. They can't read, they can't write. Like in Roy Jones song - Can't be touched.

5) Mini map = FTW. the 3rd one was also about this. You can poke the mini-map all you want. Everyone ignores it. It's even hard to reed the mini map because of both teams lemminging you need to count the players on the flanks

6) Simulating game mode with 1 base - Yeah we have a base and they don't have one. I've not seen a single - Capturing enemy base indicator in this weekend besides the game I got invader.

7) Heavy tank players with under 2k games - no no no, please no plz the person who allowed this needs to get fired. Terrible idea.

I mean I'm playing like usual, I just need to spam more gold on the tanks that can bounce because most these games are pretty close. 1 bounce and I get spotted and killed by the zerg swarm.

Total crap - I blame WG for no base/map usage indicators. Someone needs to tell pawel if he turns his screen the enemy tank does not disappear.

Also the -2 tiers....play tier 4 get tier 6, play tier 5 get tier 7...ok maybe a lot of people doing Kai mission on tiers 4-6...but where did tier 3 dissaper? No need to put 10 games vs tier 6 in a row. Ok I'm an OP player spamming gold ammo, tier 5 is ok, but being top tier in this weekend seems to be a legendary event...

Yeah nice, that should be everything that was causing a headache and making me mad. Remember to leave your negative feedback, give me some neg-reps so I would hate people more and would have to ask people to fix those. Also leave a comment about what makes you mad during this weekend and you progress on Kai. See you on the battlefields after the 4th anniversary crap is over. Also plox TDU write about how useless this topic is. It's not like it will dis-appear for ever tomorrow... I totally care much about this... Not like raging in the forums gives MM a boost. Plox also some Tin-foil crap.

Rambe #2 Posted 11 April 2015 - 04:29 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 25247 battles

View Postguest273, on 11 April 2015 - 05:13 PM, said:

1) More afk than ever before - You fools! You need to be in top 10 of the team to get exp for the chi-nu kai mission! Being bot gets you in 15th position!!!

Don't underestimate the bots, if there is enought of them in one match some of them will end in top ten (and those bots still get leech more shared exp than suicideyoloing tomatos get from their suicide) =P

1ncompetenc3 #3 Posted 11 April 2015 - 05:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36867 battles
It's like every time you play is the first time you play. :rolleyes:

guest273 #4 Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles

BAN PAWEL FROM TOP TIER

omfg.

Why are morons allowed to play HT? 0 damage as top tiers biggest tank. This should not be legal. Plz WG next celebrations give us 25 reports a day.

pie_eater #5 Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10921 battles
The green and yellow players are right here

_Only_Win_ #6 Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25889 battles
  • [SICH] SICH
:deer:

1 user(s) are reading this topic