LT-15 - Map rotation "Random"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DR4G4L #1 Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35725 battles
  • [QSF-X] QSF-X

Trying to do the LT-15 for the T28 Concept... 300 games in a last 2 weeks with 3 different light tanks, and I only got Prohorovka/ Malinovka/ Fiery Salient where you would actually have any chance, once or twice. Malinovka came up 3 times, Prohorovka-Fiery Salient both twice in more than 300 games. I guess its fun to do LT spotting dmg missions on city maps (or on the fecking corridor ones like Sacred F*cking Valley and Pearl FU River) one after the other. Today's row : Himmelsdorf, Ruinberg, Stalingrad (same as yesterday and for the last 5 days) and just to top things up, Kharkov, where my team managed to disappear like nothing in mere seconds (Pro tip of the day: press M to see the minimap boys and girls).

When I tried to do HT-15 had all the open maps with 4-5 arties per sides game after game and now can't seen any of them.  So far I spent more time trying do this one mission than spent doing all the rest of them in the other 3 classes.

And Boris, flip that fecking switch and let me have my open maps for Pete sake.

PS; I could have go to battle with my E100 any given time or day, it would be Prohorovka 3/5 times in a row.

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_055.jpg   936.16K

Edited by DR4G4L, 14 April 2015 - 09:35 AM.

Dis4ster #2 Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:35 AM

Major

• Player
  • 27950 battles
You could try to shot the tracks off and let your teammates do the damage, for example team up with 2 batchats, you shot the tracks off the batchats keep the enemy tracked(if you can't do it) while damaging him, do this with 3-4 enemies and its done. If an enemy is tracked by an other teammate don't shot him, let him fix the track and if its a full HP TD let one of your platoonmates shot his track of first, most of the time they fix it really fast and when its fixed you shot it off again.

DR4G4L #3 Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35725 battles
  • [QSF-X] QSF-X
Finally did it on Erlenberg after 3 weeks of trying. But haven't got the secondary object done. It says "spot 2 enemy vehicles or destroy their tracks. These vehicles must be destroyed while spotted or detracked". Well spotted 7 tanks and they were all destroyed, but not at the first moment. Do they need to be destroyed when first spotted (and while under the spot) or if they disappear and I spot them again, that wouldn't count?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users