No replies to this topic

wabatron2000 #1 Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21643 battles
  • [K_O_V] K_O_V

image.jpg

Who Are We:

CABL is a clan that mixes the fun of playing world of tanks, from day to day, and playing competitively in storngholds and clan wars. We are a small clan but we are all skilled players and dedicated to doing well and never giving up. We all enjoy playing the game for what it is and think of the clan wars and skirmishes as a way of bettering our skills and learning valuable team skill's. 

Requirments: 

We have a few rules that you must meet and be willing to comply with in order to join our clan: 

- you must have a minimum of 2 tier 8 tanks or 1 tier 9.

- you must be willing to take part in clan events and activities.

- you must be nice to fellow clan members (abuse and racism will not be tolerated).

- you must have at least 3,000 battles played and a good understanding of the game.

- you must have access to team speak 3 (you don't need a mic, just to be able to hear commands) 

all new candidates will be put through a 2 week trial in which they will platoon with clan commanders

and show off their skills. 

What we can offer you:

we offer up coming players or experienced veterans a chance to all come together and learn new skills or help others learn your skills. We teach valuable team skills that are learnt through skirmishes and clan wars.  We allow players to just start out in the hard step out of normal battles and into a clan war environment and we also offer experienced players who have previously dropped out of clan wars a way back in. Our commander Chunkk also offers commander training for people who feel they want to lead skirmishes and learn a hole new aspect of the game. 

If you have any questions please feel free to message me in game, my name is wabatron2000, or message me through the forum, I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please also feel free of message any questions to our other clan officers Chunkk and Luke111111, you can find out more information on our world of tanks page - http://eu.wargaming....ns/500058945/. 

Happy tanking :) 

Edited by wabatron2000, 14 April 2015 - 09:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users