Seeking Clan for Platoon Missions and Casual Teamplay

casual missions platoons

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TRNogger #1 Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10859 battles

I am available irregularily (sometimes I'm on all day for a few days, then dropping off for a week or two and sometimes I am on but just want to be left alone), so a larger clan who is not dependent on me being available all the time would be best. I don't care about rankings and like to experiment and sometimes just go wild with my tanks (so don't talk to me about stats), but I can make an effort to play for winning and know a bit about tactics. I specifically look for people to join me on platoon missions. I would like to look into CW and Stronghold, but that's optional. I do invest money into this game, headset is also available. Oh, by the way, I wrote my own XVM config from scratch, so I can help out with XVM. I was beta tester for World of WarPlanes and did pretty well over there but was driven off when they wrecked auto-aiming shortly before release. (Looking forward to World of Warships...)

Personal stuff: I am close to 40, but do not have any issues with young people. I am German but English is close to a second native language. When not playing WoT, I usually play some strategy game or dabble into game design.

Top Tanks: IS-4, T110E4, Object 261, WT on E100 (grinding credits for AMX-50B)

Other prefered Tanks: WZ-111, Löwe, Type 58, VK 28.01

war4peace #2 Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:38 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 26794 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Clan  RADIO would welcome you with open arms.

We don't CW but we platoon and are closely related to SPIKE (our clan is a sibling of SPIKE). That means we have a shared in-game chat channel and even if RADIO is a new clan, there will be someone to platoon with from either of the two clans.

You're welcome to try us out, and if you don't like us, we won't hold it against you :)

TRNogger #3 Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10859 battles
You look pretty interesting, but actually I turned off chat a while ago because I found it to toxic. Since you explicitely mention chat verbosity...

Helmutson #4 Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 26652 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hi TRNogger,

we are an international fun clan with mature members.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/423330-after-work-fun-sucht-panzerfahrer/

http://www.afterworkfun.club/

We do have some members with CBT access to WoWS.

Cheers

Helmutson

war4peace #5 Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 26794 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTRNogger, on 16 April 2015 - 10:04 PM, said:

You look pretty interesting, but actually I turned off chat a while ago because I found it to toxic. Since you explicitely mention chat verbosity...

I was referring to the clan chat, not the battle chat :)

You know, as in "talk to other members, exchange kind words or simply rage about last battle" kind of stuff :)

TRNogger #6 Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10859 battles

OK, I just applied for clan membership in RADIO.

To the others, I slept over it as I liked all your clans from what I did see, but there were just some minor details which made me prefer RADIO.

war4peace #7 Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:27 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 26794 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Thank you for giving us a try. You will not feel disappointed!

I know that at the moment our clan is rather small and it takes a bit of time to grow, but IMO most fun is participating to its growth. Being a senior member is always something to brag about :)

Also tagged with casual, missions, platoons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users