Jump to content


Please speak English ingam

english

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

pannekoekfabriek #1 Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13270 battles
  • 10
  • [DUAL] DUAL
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013
As of late I am getting realy sick and tiered of people speaking in there own language. When someon asks nicely if they would speak English  you get a F.U.C.K. YOU. Or worse. And not to be discriminating but as it seems its the Polish Croation Chech Slovakia and more in 1 word all eastern Europe countries. I would like to get a awnser on how so solve this problem my sugjestion if give eastern Europe there own server so we have no problems no more or make a complain option on not speaking English. As I recall that is the main language ingame by all countries except eastern Europe.

Edited by pannekoekfabriek, 17 April 2015 - 01:59 PM.


Shacou #2 Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20113 battles
  • 632
  • [TBOA] TBOA
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011

Siema, kto pluton?

 

Jokes aside, there's nothing we can change, neither can WG. English language is simply not popular in eastern countries. Or people simply refuse to learn, becouse they imply that everyone speaks russian/giberish. For example i am from Lithuania, and sometimes I'm simply not able to communicate with some services becouse they speak neither English, neither Lithuanian (for [edited]sake if you're living there for ~30 years, please learn it?)


Edited by Shacou, 17 April 2015 - 02:28 PM.


orzeu286 #3 Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 52 battles
  • 570
  • Member since:
    09-21-2014

Block Quote

 ingam

 

Block Quote

 in there own

 

Block Quote

 someon

 

Block Quote

 awnser

 

Block Quote

 how so solve

 

 

Block Quote

 sugjestion

 

 

Erm, sorry OP, but I couldn't understand your post and google translate failed me. Speak English, please?


Edited by orzeu286, 17 April 2015 - 02:45 PM.


Dis4ster #4 Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27952 battles
  • 2,951
  • Member since:
    02-12-2012
Why would you want to understand them, someone who has a clue how to win the game and tries to share his strategy with his team would use english all the others can be ignored they are most probably saying something like "noob team" or "next lose" or they are telling you what they eat today in their klingon language.

pannekoekfabriek #5 Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13270 battles
  • 10
  • [DUAL] DUAL
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

yeah I know but it should not be so hard to make only English words possible I mean upload the English dictionary and to not allow all other words except for platoon chat. That way I don't have to see all the idiotic symbols they type. So my screen wont be filled with all the idiot language. to see more of the game.

 



MrRadar #6 Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7388 battles
  • 78
  • [WLHLM] WLHLM
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012

Good suggestion.
As is commonly known, people in online games tend to speak perfect english straight from the dictionary.
They would never use abbreviations or slang terms, which strangely do not show up in any of said dictionaries.
 

Nice way of completley crippling the chat, mate.


Edited by MrRadar, 17 April 2015 - 03:51 PM.


Obsessive_Compulsive #7 Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:59 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 26431 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014
meh nu lykey disa shtewpit iydia

CroPanzer #8 Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 19800 battles
  • 993
  • [CARAS] CARAS
  • Member since:
    07-01-2010

English is not the most spoken language in EU, nor the world.

 

So, basically, it's like saying: WTF is with all dem idiots, not speaking Spanish, I mean where do they come from???



pannekoekfabriek #9 Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13270 battles
  • 10
  • [DUAL] DUAL
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013
you know what its ok ill just go along with all the idiots ingame en praat wel gewoon nederlands net als al die tering leiers uit het klote oostblok en kunnen jullie allemaal mijn rug op o en engels word meer gesproken dan spaans idioot chinees is nr1 indiaas is nr2 en engels is nr3.

1ncompetenc3 #10 Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36945 battles
  • 11,492
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Postpannekoekfabriek, on 17 April 2015 - 05:12 PM, said:

you know what its ok ill just go along with all the idiots ingame en praat wel gewoon nederlands net als al die tering leiers uit het klote oostblok en kunnen jullie allemaal mijn rug op o en engels word meer gesproken dan spaans idioot chinees is nr1 indiaas is nr2 en engels is nr3.

 

Groei op, kleutertje.

Obsessive_Compulsive #11 Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:18 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 26431 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostCroPanzer, on 17 April 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

English is not the most spoken language in EU, nor the world.

 

So, basically, it's like saying: WTF is with all dem idiots, not speaking Spanish, I mean where do they come from???

 

Most spoken vs most understood.. tell me what is more important.

TO_FR #12 Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:18 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15301 battles
  • 777
  • Member since:
    02-23-2013
Why do you create this thread when a new version of general chat separating players by default using client language is coming in 9.8 ?

Edited by TO_FR, 17 April 2015 - 07:19 PM.


MeetriX #13 Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:20 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 20625 battles
  • 2,778
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

OP! Why thousands peoples who most likely not want to communicate with you should learn language that you understand?

Why not you learn their language?

You think that you're special?

You're not special, you maybe "special", but nothing more.



TsundereWaffle #14 Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:42 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27233 battles
  • 11,032
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

Sigh I wish that I had a button to ban people from the forum.

 

OP please learn proper English before you make a comment like this, saying that everybody should speak English while you barely can't do it yourself.

And because you are angry for no reason you just start whining in Dutch and insulting us which is exactly what you don't want to happen? Please, grow up, learn to think before you post.


Edited by WafflePanzer, 18 April 2015 - 12:43 AM.


soolerman #15 Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:48 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24366 battles
  • 1,218
  • Member since:
    12-10-2012
Porously it has never bothered me that people don't use English in chat and I fail to see why others get so uppity over it.

Dis4ster #16 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:29 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27952 battles
  • 2,951
  • Member since:
    02-12-2012

View PostTO_FR, on 17 April 2015 - 07:18 PM, said:

Why do you create this thread when a new version of general chat separating players by default using client language is coming in 9.8 ?

 

As you wrote yourself its about the general chat, the OP wants the same for the ingame chat.

View PostMeetriX, on 17 April 2015 - 07:20 PM, said:

OP! Why thousands peoples who most likely not want to communicate with you should learn language that you understand?

Why not you learn their language?

You think that you're special?

You're not special, you maybe "special", but nothing more.

 

English is an international language most of the schools around the world are teaching it, politician don't need to learn every language of the world but they have to learn perfekt English to understand each other. This language is not special its very common the community of this game is special, because this game is full of kids and old farts refusing to learn it. I wouldn't say my English is perfect, its not my native language but i understand everything. My native language is Russian and i'am living in Germany, that makes 3 languages that i had to learn and which i have learnt, you just have to want it.

Btw. in Germany you start to learn english at the age of 11-12 in schools maybe we have only elementary schoolers here.

View PostWafflePanzer, on 18 April 2015 - 12:42 AM, said:

Sigh I wish that I had a button to ban people from the forum.

 

OP please learn proper English before you make a comment like this, saying that everybody should speak English while you barely can't do it yourself.

And because you are angry for no reason you just start whining in Dutch and insulting us which is exactly what you don't want to happen? Please, grow up, learn to think before you post.

Thats not proper english too.

 


Edited by Dis4ster, 18 April 2015 - 10:48 AM.


Jean_Bart #17 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9185 battles
  • 435
  • Member since:
    02-13-2013

View Postpannekoekfabriek, on 17 April 2015 - 12:59 PM, said:

As of late I am getting realy sick and tiered of people speaking in there own language. When someon asks nicely if they would speak English  you get a F.U.C.K. YOU. Or worse. And not to be discriminating but as it seems its the Polish Croation Chech Slovakia and more in 1 word all eastern Europe countries. I would like to get a awnser on how so solve this problem my sugjestion if give eastern Europe there own server so we have no problems no more or make a complain option on not speaking English. As I recall that is the main language ingame by all countries except eastern Europe.

The russian game makes many of these players feel significant, important and stronger and they feel free (even encouraged) to oppose the "bad" and "oppressive" western "euro-atlantic" world by speaking their native language as an expression of slavic bondage, while assuming that "Mother Russia" keeps an eye and takes good care for all slavic people :trollface:!

View PostShacou, on 17 April 2015 - 01:23 PM, said:

English language is simply not popular in eastern countries. Or people simply refuse to learn, becouse they imply that everyone speaks russian/giberish.

Boasting with "native" language that is not spoken outside a single country or two is a pathetic attempt to boost someone's own ego - to make oneself feel significant and equal to others, while subconsciously feeling one's own inferiority and inability to unite with the people who speak widely-spoken world languages :teethhappy:.

View PostCroPanzer, on 17 April 2015 - 03:02 PM, said:

English is not the most spoken language in EU, nor the world.

English is spoken in 54 countries worldwide - a number unsurpassed by any other language. That doesn't include the huge number of people who speak english as a second or third language in other countries :B.

View PostMeetriX, on 17 April 2015 - 06:20 PM, said:

OP! Why thousands peoples who most likely not want to communicate with you should learn language that you understand?

Not wanting to communicate with teammates in a team game during a match :ohmy:? Very good and interesting point :trollface:!

View PostMeetriX, on 17 April 2015 - 06:20 PM, said:

Why not you learn their language? (Why don't you learn their language?)

You think that you're special?

Why don't they learn english :rolleyes:?

They think they are special :D?

 

PS There is no need to thank me for the free little english lesson ;)!



Petruzzi #18 Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4818 battles
  • 881
  • Member since:
    02-21-2012

Another "make another server to separate this from that" thread. WG announced about thousand times so far that something like that is not going to happen. Also everybody can speak their own language ingame because it is not prohibited by rules(except in General chat).

 

Non-constructive thread.

 

Closed.







Also tagged with english

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users