Jump to content


Viva La Winners of WGL!


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,030
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Cheer on our teams during the Grand Finals! Special missions will be coming to the top-placed regions!

Full news text


Jesterix_ #2 Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12968 battles
  • 357
  • [CURS] CURS
  • Member since:
    10-22-2011
What's the Special if they are 5th ? ;)

S4OO #3 Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10727 battles
  • 12
  • [LO-ST] LO-ST
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

Stop, Enough, I don't know how many, But I don't care about WGLEU, This is the second Garage about this thing and I simply don't care, it's annoying to see something I don't care about like google+ being forced times. You wont care I'm sure as I am one person, but still, Why should I have to be forced to know about WGLEU? I want to delete this out of my face as I can't even rotate my garage fully, how many people do you think care about WGLEU? Or even know it exists...I didn't know it existed until the garage and I just wanted my standard garage back :/

Kind regards

A random, unhappy noob about my gararge

P.s where was the free gift tank this year? :(



eekeeboo #4 Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 45153 battles
  • 331
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010
Are you sure that's right? I would have thought the x2 for every game was a bigger reward than x2 for every win..... 

slap86 #5 Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30369 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

I can't understand when Double Combat XP will start



Grebo #6 Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31557 battles
  • 248
  • Member since:
    10-06-2011

View Postslap86, on 17 April 2015 - 05:14 PM, said:

I can't understand when Double Combat XP will start

 

1st of May

asovete #7 Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:27 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 22604 battles
  • 60
  • Member since:
    05-06-2011



 


Btw, why can't I see my tanks in the usual 360 degrees? Maybe part of new garage not finished? :trollface:


Edited by asovete, 17 April 2015 - 11:28 PM.


Bul6basch #8 Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:27 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15641 battles
  • 22
  • [-W-W-] -W-W-
  • Member since:
    12-21-2012

View Postslap86, on 17 April 2015 - 06:14 PM, said:

I can't understand when Double Combat XP will start

 

View PostGrebo, on 17 April 2015 - 06:17 PM, said:

 

1st of May

 

: Попкорн:maybe : P



Hardass #9 Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 32666 battles
  • 1,189
  • Member since:
    08-03-2010

View PostS400, on 17 April 2015 - 03:47 PM, said:

Stop, Enough, I don't know how many, But I don't care about WGLEU, This is the second Garage about this thing and I simply don't care, it's annoying to see something I don't care about like google+ being forced times. You wont care I'm sure as I am one person, but still, Why should I have to be forced to know about WGLEU? I want to delete this out of my face as I can't even rotate my garage fully, how many people do you think care about WGLEU? Or even know it exists...I didn't know it existed until the garage and I just wanted my standard garage back :/

Kind regards

A random, unhappy noob about my gararge

P.s where was the free gift tank this year? :(

 

Agree could not give a Toss about the WGLEU so why would I want my garage changed Again to celebrate it would much rather WG spend the time they put into WGLEU in to fixing the abortion that is Random game's. +1

Edited by Hardass, 17 April 2015 - 07:10 PM.


eekeeboo #10 Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 45153 battles
  • 331
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostHardass, on 17 April 2015 - 04:53 PM, said:

 

Agree could not give a Toss about the WGLEU so why would I want my garage changed Again to celebrate it would much rather WG spend the time they put into WGLEU in to fixing the abortion that is Random game's. +1

 

complain at WGLEU...... then wants free WGLEU related gift tank.

 

The point remains that not many know about WGLEU or when to watch it. 

 

The benefits of a large support/viewer base from within your game for the e-sports scene can be seen in games such as LoL where ramifications are far and wide as well as beneficial. 



Erwin_Von_Braun #11 Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:57 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 36954 battles
  • 4,479
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostS400, on 17 April 2015 - 03:47 PM, said:

Stop, Enough, I don't know how many, But I don't care about WGLEU, This is the second Garage about this thing and I simply don't care, it's annoying to see something I don't care about like google+ being forced times. You wont care I'm sure as I am one person, but still, Why should I have to be forced to know about WGLEU? I want to delete this out of my face as I can't even rotate my garage fully, how many people do you think care about WGLEU? Or even know it exists...I didn't know it existed until the garage and I just wanted my standard garage back :/

Kind regards

A random, unhappy noob about my gararge

P.s where was the free gift tank this year? :(

 

View Postasovete, on 17 April 2015 - 04:27 PM, said:

 

View PostHardass, on 17 April 2015 - 04:53 PM, said:

 

Agree could not give a Toss about the WGLEU so why would I want my garage changed Again to celebrate it would much rather WG spend the time they put into WGLEU in to fixing the abortion that is Random game's. +1

 

Couldn't agree more - this game is great fun to play but I can imagine nothing more BORING than watching others drive imaginary tanks.

+1 to everyone :)



Shade1982 #12 Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19655 battles
  • 896
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011

Lol at the contradictory statements here.

 

"Nobody knows about it"; "I don't want them to advertise it amongst the playerbase who isn't already a part of it"

 

Paraphrasing of course, but that's basically what it's about.

 

And I wonder who will be amongst the first to whine if they decided only the players who participated will be able to benefit from the specials...


Edited by Shade1982, 17 April 2015 - 08:21 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #13 Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:28 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 36954 battles
  • 4,479
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostShade1982, on 17 April 2015 - 07:21 PM, said:

Lol at the contradictory statements here.

 

"Nobody knows about it"; "I don't want them to advertise it amongst the playerbase who isn't already a part of it"

 

Paraphrasing of course, but that's basically what it's about.

 

And I wonder who will be amongst the first to whine if they decided only the players who participated will be able to benefit from the specials...

 

Advertising is one thing - changing my garage setup & CONSTANTLY reminding me about something I simply don't care about is another thing entirely.

If this was in-game, I could report them for 'Unsolicited Advertising'



Hardass #14 Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 32666 battles
  • 1,189
  • Member since:
    08-03-2010

View Posteekeeboo, on 17 April 2015 - 06:41 PM, said:

 

complain at WGLEU...... then wants free WGLEU related gift tank.

 

The point remains that not many know about WGLEU or when to watch it.

 

The benefits of a large support/viewer base from within your game for the e-sports scene can be seen in games such as LoL where ramifications are far and wide as well as beneficial.

 

Where in my post does it mention me wanting a free gift tank ?

Eaglax #15 Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:19 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18973 battles
  • 3,481
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012

Block Quote

 The spirit of sportsmanship and regional patriotism are not the only reasons you should be cheering for though

 

haha, that's the last reason to watch....why should I cheer for the EU-representatives? they are ALL from the CIS-region, and so they belong to the CIS-representatives, but somehow they ended up in the EU, legit...    "regional patriotism" :D

If Kazna wouldn't have received a wildcard, I wouldn't even watch this [edited] for a second..



Dr_ownape #16 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:24 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 41563 battles
  • 5,331
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

HELP.

 

We have x2 Crew Xp now. Im guessing the "special mission" for coming 1-3 places is still not known?



el33teN00Bplay3r #17 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:58 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 5842 battles
  • 174
  • Member since:
    04-05-2013

View Postbrownape, on 18 April 2015 - 07:24 AM, said:

HELP.

 

We have x2 Crew Xp now. Im guessing the "special mission" for coming 1-3 places is still not known?

 

W00t?

 

The missions have been announced here: http://worldoftanks....nners-wgl-2015/



el33teN00Bplay3r #18 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:00 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 5842 battles
  • 174
  • Member since:
    04-05-2013

View PostTreecancer, on 17 April 2015 - 09:19 PM, said:

 

haha, that's the last reason to watch....why should I cheer for the EU-representatives? they are ALL from the CIS-region, and so they belong to the CIS-representatives, but somehow they ended up in the EU, legit...    "regional patriotism" :D

 

You should check out one of the NA representatives - RULETTE :P



Shade1982 #19 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:33 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19655 battles
  • 896
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 April 2015 - 08:28 PM, said:

 

Advertising is one thing - changing my garage setup & CONSTANTLY reminding me about something I simply don't care about is another thing entirely.

If this was in-game, I could report them for 'Unsolicited Advertising'

It's their product, they can advertise in it as much as they want, it's in the fine print, I already checked.

And I'm not sure how much advertising you are seeing, but it's hardly constant for me...

 

View PostTreecancer, on 17 April 2015 - 09:19 PM, said:

 

haha, that's the last reason to watch....why should I cheer for the EU-representatives? they are ALL from the CIS-region, and so they belong to the CIS-representatives, but somehow they ended up in the EU, legit...    "regional patriotism" :D

If Kazna wouldn't have received a wildcard, I wouldn't even watch this [edited] for a second..

Yeah, that does seem kinda off...



misul_cle77 #20 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16845 battles
  • 238
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

LOLLL...mega failures non-stop ...by WG!

Garage is just trashed graphs ...gg ...incompetence 100%!

RIP WOT !






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users