• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

aimsun #1 Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:50 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 35828 battles
  • [F15] F15

Hi everyone.

As title says you have a chance to recruit an experienced cw player/FC/deputy. I guess i can say ive seen it all- was very active during great clanwars as a member of Rebellion- and later Fusion alliance.  Did participate all 3 cw campaigns and obviously earned reward tanks.

Left my last clan F15 where i spent almost 2 years due to numerous reason (not being active in cw was one of them) few weeks ago to take a short break from being connected. Although i thought its nice to be out there without any responsibilities, being clanless is starting to annoy me.

I guess there is no need to explain or introduce myself any further- anyone possibly intrested will find detailed performance info from your favorite website- oh well there are plenty of lazy ones i guess: http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/aimsun

Ok i guess now its time to go through my expectations and i dont want to be picky here: first of all id like to join an established community- building new things is always nice, but since i did put rather great deal of effort into building my last clan( and did enjoy it) id rather not start it over again. Id also like to see some quality- although i dont care so much about stets and despise low tiers/LT-s farming wannabe unicums, there is some truth in those numbers- lets say 2,2kWN8 and 56%WR is average numbers clan should meet. Additionally id like you to be active and somewhat successful in CW- owning a piece of land in Europe would draw my attention- having plans with Africa is less attractive since im getting pretty fast bored of those sand dunes.

And last- but most important request- have good atmsophere- i wont tolerate any assholes who think they can behave however they feel like despite of their status in the clan.

What else i have to offer besides experience? When you check my clan history you will find that i have been only in 3 clans during my whole wot history so you will get a loyal member who can live through good and bad times without taking an easy way instead. I am willing to help your leadership with numerous clan related matters: moves on global map, leading a team on WG tournament, arranging skirmishes or SH battles. Also there are some who think that i am pretty skillful diplomat since i have ability to shorten otherwise long lasting diplomatic meetings alot ;). Its a bit shame but despite of having lot of irl responsibilities i do play this game alot- id say 6 days out of 7 you will find me online- yet i may need to afk during primetimes on some days so you cant count on me on daily basis and thats not what i am looking for either.

Cheers guys/

Edited by aimsun, 20 April 2015 - 02:22 PM.

odyman13 #2 Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:56 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11425 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY

Pm sent ingame m8!!

signature.png

Trac_uses_hax #3 Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:59 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20494 battles
hey you! check out our NOS! 7 provinces on the map. big daily income, we have gold bomb province atm

Bronn1 #4 Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 52342 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
Aimsun will be a great addition to any clan that will manage to grab him! Good FC, good leader and a good man!

Dr_Zap #5 Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 56897 battles
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA

Whichever clan Aimsun decides to join will gain a very strong player/FC and a nice guy to toon with.

Good luck out there my friend.

AlmightyBaboonKovson #6 Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31023 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE
Good luck with your search :-)

aimsun #7 Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:29 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 35828 battles
  • [F15] F15
Thank you guys for the proposals and support. I am not going to hurry with this and will consider every offer which meets ( or being close) my requirements

WarWoz #8 Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4563 battles

Hi Aimsun,

BAD-1 have a few spaces left and were looking for a few more active players to participate in one of our clan wars battles. We do them everyday and often get through to the later stages, in which we've held a lot of land before. We play in both Africa and Med. We have around 85 active members in our clan and around 300 active members in our BAD community teamspeak. Were all friendly mature but fun bunch and really enjoy the game. Although BAD-1 doesn't quite meet your requirements, i thought id at least give it a try and offer you an invite to which we would welcome aboard another good FC to help us regain some land, which we might be able to give you a weeknight to run a CW. Our top 30 players are 1500-2300 If your up for a challenge and interested in having a quick chat please let me know, thanks for reading.

touch_of_death #9 Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 58789 battles
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA

you would be welcome in FANG senior member of the WULFEN GUILD of tanks contact me in game for ts details 

if you like........

moonlit walks on the beach

candlelight dinners

pleasant conversation 

dont apply

we are a bunch of potty mouthed mankini wearing beer drinking tankers of the older generation :trollface:

HARDasNAIL5 #10 Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40935 battles
  • [-HLX-] -HLX-
pm'd :)

TheSpongeBob #11 Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:05 PM

Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 19457 battles

maybe take a look at R1SE , we are looking for active guys that are interested in CW....we have interest in guys that want to lead battles with or without experience...chill atmosfere,great bunch of guys ,always trolling...high interested in CW and SH ocazionaly....so we will be glad to have you in R1SE

pm me if you are interested or any of my recruiters or come to our ts

gl and hf mate

CamaKarzie #12 Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:28 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 24593 battles

Hi it would be really good to have your skill set in WHO! I will msg u later in game to have a chat 

Tiger_Snake #13 Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 34979 battles
PM sent.

dirtyred #14 Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23863 battles

I see your ex-clanmates are talking nice about you. I'm sure you're a nice person and in R1SE we value that. Our supreme leader v3nd0r is a nab ( :P ) but he keeps us together, makes sure everything going smooth. Our clan was one of the greatest but we suffered losses after the last campaign. We might not have our old reputation but we're working hard to get back where we were and we're quite happy with the progress. We have great commanders and even greater soldiers!

Right now we're in Africa but mostly we were present in Europe (left few days ago) and we will go back after some gold farming, so don't scare that away. We are helping our 2nd and 3rd clan to land there and farm some gold as well. :)

So, if you're interested R1SE would be happy to have you!

Dyna_Junior #15 Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18475 battles

Check out Madmen [-MM] Dude :justwait:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/418587-mm-madmen-2k-wn8-with-filthy-statpadder-recents/#topmost

Endranii_PL #16 Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:55 PM

Captain

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23641 battles
Hey m8 check out the PSQD.

_SgtBomber_ #17 Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 18664 battles
  • [CRYPT] CRYPT

Dirtyred, not cool you name and shame people and clans in your signature btw..

Well I wanted to show up in here aswell bcs you would be definately a great addition into our nice bunch of gamers. Everything running smoothly in our well organized clan with some internal competitions (no I am not buying CDC's to FC's here tho like it was rumored in your prev clans forumchat) and even more teamplay. We are trying to fight vs competitive clans as much as we can and atm we are bumping our head against LGEND at UK, hats off for their first 2 defendings @ cliff #we got REKT... the boat trip from Iceland is just too exausting I quess :P

We are not lacking FC's atm but ofc 1 highly experienced is always in demand. Hmm, PM or drop by in our TS. I think there is not many clans that can provide as active, skilled and competitive community as we have here @ thuperbobklanu

HerrStefutz #18 Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24480 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

Hello aimsun,

We might not meet your requirements, but some players at least do. We are looking for FCs, so you could fit right in. We are 97 at the moment, we have a forum and here you can see the clan stats. If you are interested please let me know, I will send you the TS details and we can have a chat.

Best Regards,

Stef

worlok #19 Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38282 battles
  • [XMR] XMR

Aimsun's place is in top 10 clans only. Great FC, great character. Any clan should be happy to have him. Don't settle for nothing but the best mate. I wish you find what you looking for.

aimsun #20 Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:09 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 35828 battles
  • [F15] F15

Thank you worlok- there are lots of good clans out there and being highly ranked isnt everything.

Anyway guys- i can announce now that I am about to join OMNI to continue my wot journey on the global map. I do appriciate all the proposals i got( and there were many) and want to apologize that i didnt have time to get in touch with you all.

I wish you best luck and hope to see you on battlefield.

Cheers/

Aimsun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users