About a Certain WoT Celebrity's Fan Community That I Have Been Part of for a Couple of Weeks

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Xensation #1 Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

People watch that WoT celebrity's stream - even the people who do not like him share links to his fails and particularly dumb things he does and says.

They see a Twitch channel with Nazi moderators that would have been too hardcore even for Hitler. They see a Twitch channel where anyone who dares to say anything that does not hail their god gets executed without hesitation. They see a Twitch channel full of blind fanboys that hail their god and everything he says and does without thinking, without questioning, without criticising. They see a Twitch channel where the celebrity's fan community does not dare say anything on TS when playing with their god on stream. They see a Twitch channel where the main protagonist is a self-entitled, arrogant, deceiving, self-righteous prick. They see someone who thinks he is the very best player ever. They see someone who is so good at hiding his true self that he is going to get an Oscar much rather than Leonardo DiCaprio.

Quite obviously, I did not expect the celebrity's fan community (hereinafter referred to as FSQ) to be any different than everything above. I expected one big circlejerk of dumb and blind fanboys/zombies, just like on Twitch. And I know all of you guys who dislike that individual think exactly the same way as I did. I was wrong. You are wrong.

FSQ is a bunch of really friendly and alright guys. Obviously, they are not as skilled as super elitist clans like FAME, EFE and similar. They do not hail their idol blindly and they do not hate you if you say something bad about him. In fact, a whole lot of them do not even watch the stream on a regular basis. They are in the clan, because it's a good clan. It's a friendly and stable community. They all gather there for reasons other than taking this game overly seriously. Their reasons bear no drama potential. They actually very much reminded me of the friendly family atmosphere that we created in IDEAL, where having a great time together is the top priority and giving a fuck about the game comes second.

FSQ is easily amongst the very best clans at their skill level thanks to their stability and community and that's why even non-fanboys join them.

The only bad thing I can say about FSQ is that they have tons of 9gagging faggots. Nobody likes 9fags.

PS:

E-50M is weak.

PPS:

I left today because of inactivity.

PPPS:

I know everyone here expected a great troll scheme when I joined, and I may or may not have had one, but you're never going to know. :^)

Edited by Xensation, 21 April 2015 - 12:36 PM.

SirKnumskull #2 Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:36 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18244 battles

This thread has a disappointing lack of drama.

Xensation #3 Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

View PostSirKnumskull, on 21 April 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

This thread has a disappointing lack of drama.

Because everyone knows I'm right. :P

killer11110 #4 Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21544 battles
  • [FANG] FANG
i was getting my popcorn and things like that for the drama but it didn't happen well better throw my popcorn then i am disappointed :(

GespensterJaeger #5 Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38214 battles

Well im no saint and but i do have a dislike for the guy who streams that starts with Q and is quick to bash his teammates for every loss on stream.

Hes proboly a average stats padder but as a FC and as some one who streams His widely hated in our clan and in many others for his bashing and crappy attitude on streams vs his own team.

wetlioN #6 Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 28536 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 
░░▄█████████████▄ ░
▄████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄█ 
███████▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░░▀▄ 
█████▀▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░▀ 
███▀▄█▀▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▄▄▀░▓ 
██▀▄█▓▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒░░▒▄▄░░ 
██▓█▀▓▀▄▄▄▒▒██▒░▀▀░░░ 
███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░ 
░███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒█▄▄▒░░░░░░░ 
░░███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒█▀▀▀▒░░░░░░ 
░░░▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██░░██▒░░░ 
░░░░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒░░░ 
░░░░░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░ 
░░░░░░░░▀▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒░

Xensation #7 Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

View PostveitileiN, on 21 April 2015 - 07:41 PM, said:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 
░░▄█████████████▄ ░
▄████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄█ 
███████▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░░▀▄ 
█████▀▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░▀ 
███▀▄█▀▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▄▄▀░▓ 
██▀▄█▓▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒░░▒▄▄░░ 
██▓█▀▓▀▄▄▄▒▒██▒░▀▀░░░ 
███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░ 
░███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒█▄▄▒░░░░░░░ 
░░███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒█▀▀▀▒░░░░░░ 
░░░▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██░░██▒░░░ 
░░░░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒░░░ 
░░░░░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░ 
░░░░░░░░▀▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒░

Is that a potato face?

FANTA_ZERO #8 Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 70 battles

danuttah #9 Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 54902 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View PostGespensterJaeger, on 21 April 2015 - 08:21 PM, said:

Well im no saint and but i do have a dislike for the guy who streams that starts with Q and is quick to bash his teammates for every loss on stream.

Hes proboly a average stats padder but as a FC and as some one who streams His widely hated in our clan and in many others for his bashing and crappy attitude on streams vs his own team.

Do you watch many streams? If you think that QB bashes his own team lots, then you really shouldn't watch some of the other streamers.... 0rzy kicks QB's team bashing into touch, admittedly, it's usually justified.

I still think that the main reason so many people dislike QB is down to one thing. He's successful at what he does, and they're jealous.

As for the OP's comments - QSF certainly used to, and probably still does, have a good bunch of guys there.

Edited by danuttah, 22 April 2015 - 10:34 AM.

Xensation #10 Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

View Postdanuttah, on 22 April 2015 - 09:33 AM, said:

Do you watch many streams? If you think that QB bashes his own team lots, then you really shouldn't watch some of the other streamers.... 0rzy kicks QB's team bashing into touch, admittedly, it's usually justified.

I still think that the main reason so many people dislike QB is down to one thing. He's successful at what he does, and they're jealous.

As for the OP's comments - QSF certainly used to, and probably still does, have a good bunch of guys there.

1. He's not talking about random battles, he's talking about blaming his team for everything in strongholds when he is FCing.

2. I doubt it. Why don't other successful streamers have such a huge horde of haters?

3. When did I state otherwise?

danuttah #11 Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 54902 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View PostXensation, on 22 April 2015 - 10:39 AM, said:

1. He's not talking about random battles, he's talking about blaming his team for everything in strongholds when he is FCing.

2. I doubt it. Why don't other successful streamers have such a huge horde of haters?

3. When did I state otherwise?

1. He was? The second sentence alluding to FC'ing, the first seemed aimed at randoms...."and is quick to bash his teammates for every loss on stream"......

2. Are you talking WOT here? Or in general? If WOT, who is even nearly as successful as QB? Not even the top Russian streamers pull in as many viewers - I have no idea if they're hated or not.

3. I was agreeing with you.

Xensation #12 Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:59 AM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

View Postdanuttah, on 22 April 2015 - 09:49 AM, said:

1. He was? The second sentence alluding to FC'ing, the first seemed aimed at randoms...."and is quick to bash his teammates for every loss on stream"......

2. Are you talking WOT here? Or in general? If WOT, who is even nearly as successful as QB? Not even the top Russian streamers pull in as many viewers - I have no idea if they're hated or not.

3. I was agreeing with you.

1. Why would he jump back and forth between FCing and randoms 3 times in 2 sentences? Doesn't really make sense, does it?

2. It's the same both in WoT and in general. Whether the less successful WoT streamers make 10k, 5k or 2k bucks a month is irrelevant. They still make a living out of playing games, a better living than most people make via working their asses off. Success is not the main reason why QB gets so much hate. Then there are tons of professionals and streamers that are millionaires via playing other games. I don't see them get as much hate as QB either.

3. Ok, I was confused, because you pointed it out like that.

danuttah #13 Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 54902 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

1. Maybe you're right. Maybe you're not. But then, the post wasn't constructed in the best way, which can easily lead to misinterpretation.

2. As you know well, the WOT community is somewhat toxic. QB is probably the most successful WOT streamer. Success breads contempt, jealously and eventually, hatred. This may not be your reasoning for disliking him, however, I am confident it is for quite a few.

3. I'm glad we cleared that up.

wetlioN #14 Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:25 AM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 28536 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostXensation, on 21 April 2015 - 08:10 PM, said:

Is that a potato face?

DansGame

Xensation #15 Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

View PostveitileiN, on 22 April 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

DansGame

Thank you, Sherlock!

Endranii_PL #16 Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:59 PM

Captain

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23644 battles
Who is QB?

Xensation #17 Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:03 PM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

View PostEndranii_PL, on 22 April 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

Who is QB?

Corvids_Fall #18 Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26567 battles

I was in QSF-E for a year and QSF-main for a bit and yep what Xen is saying is true. Most the people across the QSF clans are a great bunch. If anything all the negative comments we get from the WoT 'community' select for reasonably mature people that don't go running when people call you a fanboy. Its also a good incubator for taking complete noobs up to gud players.

Quickybaby is the best marketing department that QSF could ask for when it comes to recruitment regardless of what anybody thinks about him. 

ps. I think we were expecting Xen to troll but thanks for being good enough to see what QSF is like for yourself. Also 9gag is unacceptable on multiple levels. 

RedSox04 #19 Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32228 battles

View PostXensation, on 22 April 2015 - 09:59 AM, said:

Whether the less successful WoT streamers make 10k, 5k or 2k bucks a month

WTF, seriously? That kind of wonga?

Xensation #20 Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:19 PM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

View PostRedSox04, on 22 April 2015 - 03:48 PM, said: