Jump to content


7 days bann for what?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

ArmerSchwarzerKater #1 Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 60872 battles
  • 19
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI
  • Member since:
    06-20-2011

Hi everyone

 

One injustice happend to me and i want to share it with u all.

I got 7 days bann for some no reasonable thing, read it carefuly.

 

Dear Cvarak_SRB,

 

Because of a violation of our game rules, your game is suspended for the next 7 days:

 

Violation: unfair play - team battles rigging

Action: 7 day game suspension

 

How is it possible to rigg team battles??

For my 50K battles i only get banned for 4 or 5 times on 1 hour and then i got bann for 7 days with no reason, i wrote ticket to wg and still no ansver.

if some1 know how i can rigg team battles i will do it againg after 7 days.



Eaglax #2 Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:17 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18992 battles
  • 3,485
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012
screenshot? replays?

Roua28 #3 Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43003 battles
  • 394
  • [IREAL] IREAL
  • Member since:
    06-08-2013

View PostCvarak_SRB, on 21 April 2015 - 04:08 PM, said:

Hi everyone

 

One injustice happend to me and i want to share it with u all.

I got 7 days bann for some no reasonable thing, read it carefuly.

 

Dear Cvarak_SRB,

 

Because of a violation of our game rules, your game is suspended for the next 7 days:

 

Violation: unfair play - team battles rigging

Action: 7 day game suspension

 

How is it possible to rigg team battles??

For my 50K battles i only get banned for 4 or 5 times on 1 hour and then i got bann for 7 days with no reason, i wrote ticket to wg and still no ansver.

if some1 know how i can rigg team battles i will do it againg after 7 days.

 

Hey man, 

You are not the only one baned because of Team Battles rigging.  :hiding:

 

Is from the old bug from team battles  http://ftr.wot-news.com/2015/02/17/regarding-the-team-battle-exploit/

If you and your team exploit a bug  you get baned .

 

Quote :  "  apparently, currently, there’s a bug (exploit) in team battles, allowing you to roll out with a 7/55 team instead of 7/54: "

 

So next time be fair play and stay within the rules.  ;)


Edited by iownthenoobs, 21 April 2015 - 02:24 PM.


ArmerSchwarzerKater #4 Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:26 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 60872 battles
  • 19
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI
  • Member since:
    06-20-2011

View Postiownthenoobs, on 21 April 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

 

Hey man, 

You are not the only one baned because of Team Battles rigging.

 

Is from the old bug from team battles  http://ftr.wot-news.com/2015/02/17/regarding-the-team-battle-exploit/

If you and your team exploit a bug  you get baned .

 

Quote :  "  apparently, currently, there’s a bug (exploit) in team battles, allowing you to roll out with a 7/55 team instead of 7/54: "

 

So next time be fair play and stay within the rules.

 

if that happned(i don't know), it's not my fault, i don't need to get bann for that..



thwQ #5 Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19054 battles
  • 608
  • [W0LVE] W0LVE
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013
Cant rely on game to do math for you ... so they are lurking on potential rule brekers? :(

ArmerSchwarzerKater #6 Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 60872 battles
  • 19
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI
  • Member since:
    06-20-2011

View PostthwQ, on 21 April 2015 - 02:26 PM, said:

Cant rely on game to do math for you ... so they are lurking on potential rule brekers? :(

 

sure..

Charly013 #7 Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25283 battles
  • 2
  • [SUNA] SUNA
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013
This is suck's. !!!!!!!! My clan all member is 7 day bann. It is Sucker crap!!!  

Neilloss46 #8 Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13120 battles
  • 1,096
  • [MIND] MIND
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

The discussion of any player sanctions is not allowed on the forums. 

 

This topic will now be closed.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users