Looking for a clan with active players.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ExDe707 #1 Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4889 battles

Hello there,

I'm looking for a clan with active members, having enough active members to do regular training sessions in training rooms, which is something I mainly look for. I have a headset (Razer Kraken Chroma) and TeamSpeak installed on my computer, and speak english fluently even though I'm of german origin. I'm active myself and can play World of Tanks almost daily from 4PM to 9PM

In general, I'm a person who likes to joke with others and I have some leading abilities I have not tried to use yet. At the moment I'm 16 years old, but I have a mature voice so you don't have to worry about a child squeaking in your ears. :P

If you look at my stats, you wouldn't be suprised that I'm the usual pubbie looking for some companionship. But I'm willing to learn and improve, and know most basic maneuvers such as hulldown and reverse angling, and I'm not without battle hero awards.

I've got tanks from tier 4 to 7 in my garage, the tier 6 tanks being T37, VK 36.01 H, AMX 12t and FV304 which can be used in Strongholds. The closest tier 8 I get next is a Tiger II.

I'll admit that I'll have a long time deciding to join whoever invites me with open arms since my current clan isn't faring well due to inactivity but I've got great friends there and It feels bad leaving them. I may or may not join depending on how things go there.

Thanks in advance!

-Ex

Sukpee #2 Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10852 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_

Hi ExDe707!

Would love to have you in BURR.

We joke around quite a bit while also playing clan activities (TB's, skirmishes, etc), and have our own TeamSpeak server.

Stats aren't an issue for us and we welcome anyone (providing they can speak english) ;)

Our clans more experienced players will also help you develop helpful tactics to use on the battlefield, either with the clan or on your own.

You're welcome to join anytime, either in a day or a year, it's your choice.

And once you're in BURR you're not just part of a clan, you're part of a brotherhood.

If you wish to have anymore information then you can contact me or any other clan executives, or just view our recruitment post here:

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:50 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56613 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Cheers Mate! 

cartoon_bulldog_with_beer_by_gcoghill-d5

Are you the next Bulldog? 

The Bulldogs are a fun loving bunch that like to play tanks,drink some beer every now and then, and have a good time on TS. 

We are a active CW clan as well as Strongholds, Team Battles and just old fashioned platooning. 

All we ask of you is that you be on one of the three manditory nights, as well as being on our TS when playing tanks. 

If this sound like something for you contact Wayneabletcfreer or saxoncrusader. Or pop on the team speak - 85.236.100.96:11157  password bull

ExDe707 #4 Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4889 battles

Made the decision to join [BURR_] once my clan penalty wears off for leaving my old clan. Been on their TS server, talked a bit with them and did some random stuff in their training rooms. They're nice and funny lad's.

Someone negrepped the bulldogs but I FTFY. ;)

Thanks for your offers and PM's everyone!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users