HEEEEELP PLEASE! 375 SEK FOR NOTHING!

help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

krigaren #1 Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4281 battles

I was logged in to my account (krigaren) then I bought a gold pack for 375 sek and I didn't get anything. I got this mail thought: 

Dear player,

Your payment 11697146 in the amount of 335.07 SEK was received on 2015-04-24 17:50:09 UTC. Your order number: 55c73416eaa911e48ac838eaa78b2fac. The payment method you used: PayPal.

In-game item 10.000 Gold was transferred to your account.

Your purchase has already been transferred to your account krigaren and is available in the game.
You may have to log in and out of the game client to see your purchase in your profile on World of Tanks official website.

You have the right to withdraw from this purchase contract within 14 calendar days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day of the conclusion of this purchase contract.

To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us,

Wargaming Public Limited Company
105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus

e-mail: wf@wargaming.net
phone: +357 22 864444
fax: +357 22 864454

of your decision to withdraw from this purchase contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form you find under http://content.wargaming.net/Withdrawal%20Form.docx, but it is not obligatory.

You can also electronically fill in and submit a withdrawal form on our website via this link:
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.

To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.

Effects of withdrawal:

If you withdraw from this purchase contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you under this purchase contract, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 calendar days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this purchase contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.

If you requested to begin the performance of services under this purchase contract during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been provided until you have communicated us your withdrawal from that purchase contract, in comparison with the full coverage of these services under the purchase contract.

You lose your right of withdrawal, insofar as the purchase contract is a service contract, after the service has been fully performed and if the performance has begun with the your prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that you will lose your right of withdrawal once the service has been fully performed by us.

You lose your right of withdrawal insofar as the purchase Contract comprises the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with your prior express consent and your acknowledgment that you thereby lose your right of withdrawal.

Please note that due to technical limitations we cannot warrant that payments made by you via certain list of payment methods determined in Terms of Service will be reimbursed to you via that same payment method.
In this case you agree that reimbursements for such payments will be facilitated by us via another means of payment, e.g. via transfer of money to your bank account. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.

Best regards,
Wargaming.net Team

www.wargaming.net

look! it said dear PLAYER! help please​

HeatSpammer #2 Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25192 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY

Open ticket at their support site. They will handle these privately instead of public forums.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/

Edited by HeatSpammer, 24 April 2015 - 06:56 PM.

Dark_Cloud #3 Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16659 battles
  • [SPL1] SPL1

Why do you care? You could compare SEK & Monopoly cash and there pretty much the same worth :trollface:

Ok joking aside, I only came here to put up that crapjoke I know I'm a moron yes wataboutit

1ncompetenc3 #4 Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36970 battles
Are you sure it was a gold pack for WoT and not WoWp/WoWs?

Also tagged with help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users