match making

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

metal_skar #1 Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 16850 battles

when is wargaming going to make this game fair ? when are they going ot make match making fair becuase the frecking game isnt fair not by a long shot it is out balanced that if they was to balance the players and the the match making it would make it a very enjoyable game i just had a battle where the other team was all green and we was all either red or orange so where is there [edited]fairplay in that this game is becoming very stagnant very boring and really bloody unfair they need to pull ther heads out of there arses and make this game great or they will lose players to an up and coming game called armored warfare and yes i have played the beta test and it beats this game by far you mongrols as in wargaming wouldnt know how to make a game fair even if it hit you in the face this is total [edited][edited]of a useless game that even fair 

Homer_J #2 Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Uninstall XVM and you will no longer have this problem.

oOFreddyOo #3 Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3723 battles
  • [GWT] GWT

well, i have nearly the same problem....

if you loose one battle with 2:15-5:15 kills ... well, bad luck. if it happens 5 times, VERY bad luck. but i've just lost around 20 matches in a row (ok, ok, i've had 1 or 2 wins in beween) with these stats. is it normal? should it be like this?

i know, with my 1875 battles, i'm rather new to the game, i'm not a pro and i don't intend to become one, i'm a fun player, but always loosing with such a difference isn't funny. it feels like beeing a clay-pigeon in a clay-pigeon shooting contest

and i'm bold enough to say "it isn't nessesary my fault" becaus my WN 8, Efficiency Rate, Kills, Damage,... are going up and my winrate down.

my average winrate was round about 48.5%, most recently (last 105 battles) it is below 32.5%

http://www.noobmeter...dyOo/525134136/

Edited by oOFreddyOo, 12 May 2015 - 02:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users