eXcluZion Gaming Group: World of Tanks team recruiting!

clan

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

mjndaniels #1 Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 929 battles
  • [STFS] STFS

Hi, I'm JustMalachy from the gaming group called eXcluZion. We are mainly a Counter Strike: Global Offensive team but we have started work on a World of Tanks team. We currently do not have an actual World of Tanks clan set up yet but we are working on it. 

About our community:

Our small community is made up of people from all over Europe, however our main regulars are from the UK, Norway and Germany. eXcluZion started out as a Counter Strike GO clan but we have plans to stretch out to other games, like World of Tanks. When I forwarded the information of our World of Tanks team to the rest of our members, it got mixed reactions but a few people joined. As of today (6/5/15) we currently only have 3 standing members for our WoT team which is why we would like you to join!

How to join:

One thing you should do to get access to all the latest eXcluZion updates is add either BehindTheCookie or JustMalachy (that's me) on steam and say you're here to join eXcluZion. To join the World of Tanks you will need to fill in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qFWFfZDvV8MO9UyLNd1nI1FKHkaYXlIqmZXjJmFA2TY/viewform

Please keep in mind you will need to follow these requirements before you join:

- Be a member of our steam group (add either me or BehindTheCookie on Steam and ask to join)
- Have at least a tier 3 tank on World of Tanks

- Join our teamspeak server (Fill in the form and then message me for the IP)

- Speak very good english

Once you meet these requirements, fill in the form and you should receive a message from me within 2 to 3 working days. I will then ask to play 3 World of Tank matches with you, the first of which shall be a 1v1 with another eXcluZion member, the second shall be a public match and the third will be a 1v1 with me.

That's all for the World of Tanks team. If you have any questions please message me on Steam at JustMalachy.

Hope to hear from you soon!

How to contact me when needed:

My Steam Username: mjndaniels

My Twitter: @malachydaniels

My Twitch (I occasionally live stream randomly): twitch.tv/justmalachyxczn

My Email (I don't check it regularly): zombiesfearme@outlook.com

Edited by mjndaniels, 09 May 2015 - 08:26 PM.

Also tagged with clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users