Bah Humbug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Angry_Bot #1 Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:29 AM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY

Recently left my old clan due to inactivity by other members, so now im looking for a new home.

NOT looking to do clan wars at this point ( been there done that ) just a relaxing place to play with chilled out like minded folk.

I guess you'd class me as a mature player ( well age wise at least ) but I have a warped sense of humour( so the long haired general tells me :)  ;)

im on most nights when not working playing t3-t9 and enjoy platooning up - never tried strongholds yet but im up for a bit of that I suppose. as long as its friendly with a bit of good old fashioned banter, im yer man :)

oops nearly forgot, UK based and ts3 friendly ( even have my own server if needed )

Edited by Angry_Bot, 09 May 2015 - 01:33 AM.

jamesdun #2 Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23261 battles

Hello and first of all brilliant name angry_bot 

I am the deputy commander of BURR_ and previous commander of the original BURR 

You fit all the requirements for BURR_  if you are willing to take a chance on a growing clan ( alive 1 month 17 members)

we do not do CWs Currently so there is no pressure from that at all but when CW map 2 comes we will do some but just for the fun of it but not extremely competitively 

We are all aged 16 + however this month quite a few members will be inactive due to A-level and GCSE exams. 

We have our own TS server however if you are technology advanced (and know how to unzip a zip file unlike the 20 minutes of hell I experienced today) there is always something you can do like help us with new channels and stuff 

We love tooning its one of those pleasures that every member in the clan seeks and they know that because i try to never go in a battle on my own :)

We are currently exploring the New team battles ranked mode (we are ladder 3 rank D) which is sort of like CW but less risks less pressure and a hell of a lot more relaxed. As for strongholds I consolidated with our commander sukpee not to start them until  we have a good line up as everyone that goes to our clan page can see our stronghold and it may impact negatively on our clan if we start them without a good line up.

And that not all because we are a social clan if you are in the clan for a week you are always allowed on our Ts server and our part of our brotherhood which means once a BURR_ always a BURR_.

If you require anymore info about BURR and its history click here (http://forum.worldof...nger-than-ever/)

Jamesdun deputy of BURR  

Edited by jamesdun, 09 May 2015 - 02:35 AM.

Angry_Bot #3 Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:53 AM

• Player
  • 21026 battles
  • [POOPY] POOPY
sign me up young man :) and may the farce be with us

Joggaman #4 Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23999 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
If you regret, there is always The Dingers!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users