• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Eure_Armut_k0tzt_mich_an #1 Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23141 battles
  • [ALL1N] ALL1N

Hello guys,

my topic is different to others searching a clan...

1. im German

2. i just want to play with u on teamspeak not joining the clan

its because i want to get better in speaking english so i want to talk to others speaking english while squashing some tanks :)

3. im 18 years old and start to work in semptember and instead of going into some annoying classes i thought why not search nice people to play with and having some fun

Tanks are:

Tier X: IS-4, T57Heavy, Leopard

Tier VIII: Ru251

Tier VI: Mt25, Cromwell, Su100Y

and surely some other tanks, but i just listed the ones needed for companie or team :)

i hope there is a clan with nice members who doesnt insult me if im speaking something wrong or so

Yours faithfully 

DS97 

lotusblossom #2 Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31788 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi DS97

Why not pop along and have a look at us. We often have 'clan friends' drop in and join us for platoons, 7v7 and as legionnaires in our strongholds. We are a friendly bunch. we have a family of three clans of about 160 members. Of course the door will be open for you to join in the future if you find you fit in. Our details are on our recruitment page. Hope you don't mind the standard recruitment message below.  

brt_6 as part of the brit6 family of clans are recruiting new members for a sparkly new clan of 50 members, have a look at our recruitment page and drop in if you feel like we are the clan for you. We are an English speaking clan but have members from all over the place, we play strongholds pretty much daily and platoon with members of our sister clans. Thanks for your time

Lotusblossom

Edited by lotusblossom, 12 May 2015 - 12:50 PM.

jamesoverlord #3 Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:37 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 6193 battles
  • [D076] D076
Hello chap Death or Glory inc are recruiting at the moment, we are an English speaking clan that has many different people from other nations and take part in platoons and stronghold matches expanding into clan wars in the near future if your interested lets have a chat.

jricketts1 #4 Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35975 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
PM Sent

FlashBoredom #5 Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18512 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

We are looking for new and active members to join us on our conquests, you will find a group of mature UK/EU members that like to have fun.

We have members on-line daily who are very active on UK ESL 1v1, 3v3 and 7v7, We regularly platoon, run tier 6/8 team games and also run Stronghold, Did I mention we also play in the ESL?

We are a clan that evolves, we like to teach our new members and hope their new ideas are things we can incorporate to become an even more effective team who have fun.

Don't be a number in these clans with hundreds of members, join the [-HOG-] family!

Below is a small checklist of what we require for applicants...
________________________________________________________________________________
» One or more tier 6 tanks (VK 
36.01, M6 a good scout) and/or tier 8 tanks (AMX 50 100 / 13 90, RU-251,T32, IS3)
» A minimum of 1000 battles is required, we welcome wise old heads and those willing to learn.
» You must use Teamspeak 3 for communication, mandatory for all when playing in group activities.
» You must be fluent at verbal English and competent at written, for use of out facebook/google+/Website (http://www.hogsofwar.eu/)
» You must be 18+, as language can be colourful.

________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading this far, if this sounds like a good fit for you or have any questions, please drop me a msg

Btw..... as with all HOGS, we have bacon...
maple bacon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users