54.7 w/r, 1540 wn8, 22.5k battle player looking for friendly, English speaking clan.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Hogwild_Gankhammer #1 Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23819 battles
  • [ROOW] ROOW

Hi!  

Hogwild, from the Shetland Islands, Scotland here!

This bit may make me sound a bit fussy, I'm a 37 year old male WoT player.  I'm looking for a mature, good natured clan with decent players around my own level.  

I'm a dad already to a 9 year old son and while I love him to bits, I don't want to be playing with 9 year old's :)

I'd like to be platooning, doing strongholds and even CW if needs must.

Now, the next point is, just to save any others coming in here and starting a slagging match, my 3 most played tanks.  The T2 Light, Lowe and pz38H micro maus thing....I was coaxed into playing WoT a little over 4 years ago by a friend and he bought those 3 tanks for me to get me into the game and give me a leg up.  I barely played anything else for the first 6 months of my WoT 'career'.

I'll also add in at this point in time I have every tier of tank in my garage including seven tier 10's.  E-50M, E-100, Batchat, FV 215b (I want that Chieftain, HTFU WG!), FV4202, IS-4 and IS-7.

I've been known to rage a bit in the past in response to what I'd say was pretty unfair criticism and other's actions but I never go into a battle with the express intention of starting any s**t.

TS, yes, I don't mind using it.  In fact, I quite enjoy it.  Especially those drunken nights at the weekend :)

When can I play?  I'm online most nights of the week and I get the weekends pretty much to myself as my other half and son go away to her mother's each weekend.

Anyway, if you're interested in 'employing' an old scrub like myself, drop a line in here or pm me, your call!

All the best,

Hog.

Edited by Hogwild_Gankhammer, 16 May 2015 - 05:11 PM.

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:21 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57540 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Cheers Mate! 

cartoon_bulldog_with_beer_by_gcoghill-d5

Are you the next Bulldog? 

The Bulldogs are a fun loving bunch that like to play tanks,drink some beer every now and then, and have a good time on TS. 

We are a active CW clan as well as Strongholds, Team Battles and just old fashioned platooning. 

All we ask of you is that you be on one of the three manditory nights, as well as being on our TS when playing tanks. 

If this sound like something for you contact Wayneabletcfreer or saxoncrusader. Or pop on the team speak - 85.236.100.96:11157  password bull

Obsessive_Compulsive #3 Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:23 PM

General

• Player
  • 26594 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK

Hi Hogwild BULL (Bulldogs) is run by a big old(:trollface:) jock called Rob who I am sure you will get along with fine and dandy.. regular ''Kill the English'; events take place and much buckfast and freshly hunted haggis is consumed.

we have giveaway premium tanks for stronghold contributions and gold and prize giveaways in our whacky races events and other malarky.

Our players range in skill right through the spectrum. Im the filthy 2nd account noob of the clan.

your welcome on our TS for a chat and platoon up see how the banter is.message me or one of your officer type fellows.

http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500002117/

i know he copy pasted above but what the hell his post is pants.:P

A_GIO_Rob #4 Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57540 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

ya love you to smeg ya welocme on anytime m8 help me kill the english :playing:

if not for you hope you find a good clan :)

RickReaper #5 Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22061 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
sent you a Pm

optimusbarrettprime #6 Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

Legacy of Might are recruiting.

Legacy of Might is a competitive clan made of English speaking members playing on the EU servers. Our aim is to improve, consider and discusses ways to improve our gameplay in which we will use in clan activities, competitions and tournaments.

Our achievements so far are:
► Participation in the 2nd and 3rd campaign winning the tier 10 VK 72.01(K) & Obj 907
► Participation in every tournament being in the top 32 - 16 teams

What we ask:
► Be over 18 or so
► Be active in Clan activities
► Have at least 1700 WN8 over all or last 1k games (this can be checked on http://www.noobmeter.com/ ; make sure you select the EU server)
► Own at least one tier 6, 8 and 10 (from the ones used in Skirmishes,CW etc)
► Having a microphone in order to communicate on teamspeak.

What we offer:
► Friendly environment
► Strongholds (Tier 6 - 8 and tier 10 Monday - Friday 20:00 - 22:00 GMT)
► Stronghold attacks throughout the week
Clan Wars Regularly
► Saturday = Different game night
► Sunday = Team Battles
Soon, trying for ESL
► Private training sessions
► Experienced players that can provide advice when needed
► Participation in every tournament
► Platoons regularly

Bear in mind that we are working on making another clan after Christmas

If interested in joining, contact me, or any of the officers or recruiters in the clan in order to have the recruitment interview (which takes place on teamspeak).
This is the clan ingame page http://worldoftanks....-role_hierarchy

guest273 #7 Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles
  • [DAILY] DAILY

If you want to platoon tiers 1-6 for win rate come to EU-P.

If not then one of the clans above should be more suited for you.

Outfielder #8 Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:09 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24090 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
PM about to be sent..........

war4peace #9 Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:19 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 27472 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

"old scrub"? Man, we're almost the same age. I also have kids.

With that being said, I've been looking for someone to play T2LT and 38H735 with. So spend no time, join RADIOand we'll have a blast.

Yes, we have TS. No, it's not mandatory.

Yes, we do platoons. No, we don't CW or Strongholds.

RL is a priority - always. And we don't shy away from a couple foul words where warranted.

Ceeb #10 Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:15 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30823 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

View PostHogwild_Gankhammer, on 16 May 2015 - 03:15 PM, said:

Hi!  

Hogwild, from the Shetland Islands, Scotland here!

This bit may make me sound a bit fussy, I'm a 37 year old male WoT player.  I'm looking for a mature, good natured clan with decent players around my own level.  

I'm a dad already to a 9 year old son and while I love him to bits, I don't want to be playing with 9 year old's :)

I'd like to be platooning, doing strongholds and even CW if needs must.

Now, the next point is, just to save any others coming in here and starting a slagging match, my 3 most played tanks.  The T2 Light, Lowe and pz38H micro maus thing....I was coaxed into playing WoT a little over 4 years ago by a friend and he bought those 3 tanks for me to get me into the game and give me a leg up.  I barely played anything else for the first 6 months of my WoT 'career'.

I'll also add in at this point in time I have every tier of tank in my garage including seven tier 10's.  E-50M, E-100, Batchat, FV 215b (I want that Chieftain, HTFU WG!), FV4202, IS-4 and IS-7.

I've been known to rage a bit in the past in response to what I'd say was pretty unfair criticism and other's actions but I never go into a battle with the express intention of starting any s**t.

TS, yes, I don't mind using it.  In fact, I quite enjoy it.  Especially those drunken nights at the weekend :)

When can I play?  I'm online most nights of the week and I get the weekends pretty much to myself as my other half and son go away to her mother's each weekend.

Anyway, if you're interested in 'employing' an old scrub like myself, drop a line in here or pm me, your call!

All the best,

Hog.

I do recommend BULL, great bunch of guys. 

wilky130 #11 Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20182 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
PM Sent to you Hog

Dr_Grigz #12 Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 21426 battles
Pm sent.

Hogwild_Gankhammer #13 Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23819 battles
  • [ROOW] ROOW

I don't want to sound big-headed but I chose a home,Thanks for all the interest guys, I'm truly flattered!

Again, thanks all for your kind offers!

jamesoverlord #14 Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:04 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 6196 battles
  • [D076] D076

Death Or Glory Inc have been going over 2 months with a now strong member base of 27. So as we play regular platoon battles and we now have regular stronghold battles going on, we have grown as a community, if you think you can add to our on growing community then please apply to us get in contact with me Jamesoverlord for information.

all we ask is that you have a mature friendly attitude and know how to have a laugh some of us are British so our humor can be dry but we have many other nationals to get along with. We also require that you have Teamspeak so you can at the very least hear whats going on in the stronghold battles.

We are taking on active Tankers it doesn't matter if your new to the game or a vet as long as you can have fun and be relaxed and willing to learn, we wont flame anyone in any of the battles we take part in because thats not the way this clan was designed to be even tho we aren't among the elite out there we perform very well.

The play time for the stronghold battles and clan organized stuff is 18-00 to 23-00 +

If you need anymore information please get in touch and if you would like a chat in private please feel free to pop onto our Teamspeak [109.70.148.217]

Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel #15 Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20091 battles

Hi Hogwild,

I didn't even get time to spam the post before you made your choice. lol

Wishing you the youngster all the best in your new clan.

Fluffy:honoring:

emblem_64x64_tank.png?1417615602.48

Current Average WN8 +1770

Requiring skilled friendly players wanting to be in an active team play clan

dexterdommer #16 Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7158 battles

photo newdesertrats100812.jpg

Desert Rats 

The Desert Rats are one of WOT longest running clans. 

Our primary focus is having fun and working as a team.

we have a active and good mix with our players base.

we CW most nights.

we use team speak when on tanks.

if interested contact dexterdommer, mavrick210262, nutters123 or joebruv

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users