Non T.S but active in strongholds ect.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

HuLKSMa5H #1 Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26394 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

Hi I'm looking for a clan that's actively working on there stronghold and like team/platoon battles, as it says in the title I'd prefer non T.S, as I'm not good with T.S but will log on if needed I just don't say a lot.

I applied to " SPIKE" but my stats are not good enough (there loss I think!).

I play mostly up to tier 8 but have up to tier 10 tanks either in my garage or there close to getting.

English is my only language apart from a few choice words in several languages that I picked up along the way ;)

I play for fun but take my actual battles seriously if that makes sense.

Anyway here's a grafic of my stats. if it helps you to decide.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. H.

Edited by HuLKSMa5H, 21 May 2015 - 04:38 PM.

BirdDodo #2 Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23019 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT
You would be a great candidate for RIDF we only would need you to go on teamspeak when doing strongholds (you dont need to talk just listen) but we are currently in a rebuilding process so if you are interested you are welcome to join.

HuLKSMa5H #3 Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26394 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostBirdDodo, on 19 May 2015 - 12:20 PM, said:

You would be a great candidate for RIDF we only would need you to go on teamspeak when doing strongholds (you dont need to talk just listen) but we are currently in a rebuilding process so if you are interested you are welcome to join.

Thanks for getting back so soon and thanks for the offer :) I am going to wait a few days before I decide on where I would like to go as I want to be sure and make the right choice. H

lotusblossom #4 Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32226 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi Hulks

brt_6 as part of the brit6 family of clans are recruiting new members for an active new clan, We only expect you to log into ts when playing skirmishes, however we are quite happy for members to mute their mics if they are not keen on talking on ts. Have a look at our recruitment page and drop in if you feel like we are the clan for you. We are an English speaking clan but have members from all over the place, we play strongholds pretty much daily and platoon with members of our sister clans brit6 and Hobarts Funnies. Thanks for your time

Lotusblossom

HuLKSMa5H #5 Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26394 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View Postlotusblossom, on 19 May 2015 - 05:36 PM, said:

Hi Hulks

brt_6 as part of the brit6 family of clans are recruiting new members for an active new clan, We only expect you to log into ts when playing skirmishes, however we are quite happy for members to mute their mics if they are not keen on talking on ts. Have a look at our recruitment page and drop in if you feel like we are the clan for you. We are an English speaking clan but have members from all over the place, we play strongholds pretty much daily and platoon with members of our sister clans brit6 and Hobarts Funnies. Thanks for your time

Lotusblossom

Thankyou Lotusblossom, for the offer I'll be happy to join you and brt_6 in your endeavors. I also have to say thankyou to all the other clans that sent me invites through the game. My desicion is based on several factors and all of your offers were tempting so thankyou again. H

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users