Jump to content


Premium Shop: French Cavalry


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:46 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,030
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Check out this week’s offer in the Premium Shop!

Full news text


mitmotim1 #2 Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:12 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9727 battles
  • 34
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
  • Member since:
    05-15-2011

I don't mind the French tank. I still prefer the IS-6 for credits though.



Hero_of_Tython #3 Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23194 battles
  • 816
  • [UP-EM] UP-EM
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014

I wonder how many posts we'll get complaining that the Tank is bundled with Premium time so they don't have to give a decent discount. I also predict that someone will post links to the "much better" discounts they have on other servers. :hiding:

 

If I was a conspiracy nut I'd think WG EU were deliberately trolling these people when they think up these offers. :trollface:

 

Not saying I disagree with the complaint about the bundles, tbh if they have to bundle it with something I'd prefer gold (got enough premium time), but since I already have the tank (and it is great fun) I really don't care too much. :P

 

On a side note I wonder how many neg reps @Community  has from posting this stuff? 



DisorderZ55 #4 Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4030 battles
  • 80
  • [NATOA] NATOA
  • Member since:
    02-19-2014
Saw the title of this and hoped it was going to be the CDC as I already own the FCM 50t.
Ah well.
Maybe the next special

lord_chipmonk #5 Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:14 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32597 battles
  • 10,166
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostDisorderZ55, on 22 May 2015 - 11:08 AM, said:

Saw the title of this and hoped it was going to be the CDC as I already own the FCM 50t.
Ah well.
Maybe the next special

 

Yeah, same here. :P

XrN1 #6 Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:22 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14337 battles
  • 521
  • [NRC] NRC
  • Member since:
    04-29-2014

View PostInverse_IV, on 22 May 2015 - 11:45 AM, said:

I wonder how many posts we'll get complaining that the Tank is bundled with Premium time so they don't have to give a decent discount. I also predict that someone will post links to the "much better" discounts they have on other servers. :hiding:

 

If I was a conspiracy nut I'd think WG EU were deliberately trolling these people when they think up these offers. :trollface:

 

Not saying I disagree with the complaint about the bundles, tbh if they have to bundle it with something I'd prefer gold (got enough premium time), but since I already have the tank (and it is great fun) I really don't care too much. :P

 

On a side note I wonder how many neg reps @Community  has from posting this stuff? 

 

Shouldn't be that many, we just had the VE specials where they could have bought this tank on discount without the 30 days of premium. 

I actually bought this package back in Februari, good tank, decent price, limited MM. 

 



Gremlin182 #7 Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:29 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 46095 battles
  • 7,814
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

I hoped the special would have been the ISU122s to correct the mess up they made with the Berlin release.

 

I just wish I knew for sure who has the final say on these bundles as I would like to yell at the right people.

 

 

 



piet11111 #8 Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:52 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15701 battles
  • 332
  • [L10NS] L10NS
  • Member since:
    08-14-2012

View PostGremlin182, on 22 May 2015 - 11:29 AM, said:

I hoped the special would have been the ISU122s to correct the mess up they made with the Berlin release.

 

I just wish I knew for sure who has the final say on these bundles as I would like to yell at the right people.

 

 

 

 

Yeah i want the ISU-122s as well i love the look of it and really like td's.

They did hint it would come at a later date or was that just to shut us up ?



radianter #9 Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:42 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5628 battles
  • 309
  • Member since:
    05-10-2013
Premium account?...oh no.

HeatSeekerGTR #10 Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:30 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14302 battles
  • 273
  • [SCAMR] SCAMR
  • Member since:
    02-26-2013

Come on, WG! You're getting there! Just a tiny bit left! :great:



rpsgc #11 Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8264 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

Where's the news about the weekend special/mission?



Dexter5021 #12 Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:20 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19978 battles
  • 1,852
  • Member since:
    08-11-2012


Chimeratech #13 Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 17277 battles
  • 3,422
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011
quite the awe inspiring offer don't you think?

Erwin_Von_Braun #14 Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:40 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 36895 battles
  • 4,478
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostChimeratech, on 22 May 2015 - 05:06 PM, said:

quite the awe inspiring offer don't you think?

 

Dude, you have no idea how stoked I am about this amazing 'offer'. I have just one question - does the French tank surrender upon sighting a German tank?

Chimeratech #15 Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:55 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 17277 battles
  • 3,422
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 22 May 2015 - 08:40 PM, said:

 

Dude, you have no idea how stoked I am about this amazing 'offer'. I have just one question - does the French tank surrender upon sighting a German tank?

 

you made me giggle +1

lnfernaI #16 Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:44 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 27888 battles
  • 3,182
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostGremlin182, on 22 May 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

I hoped the special would have been the ISU122s to correct the mess up they made with the Berlin release.

 

I just wish I knew for sure who has the final say on these bundles as I would like to yell at the right people.

 

 

 

Statements were direct and understandable - EU Gets Cromwell B,RU gets ISU-122S.

What you don't understand?



Gremlin182 #17 Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:13 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 46095 battles
  • 7,814
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

I have a number of tanks to get from the store only thing holding me up is the lack of information about forthcoming premiums.

 

I will be getting an M22 Locust shortly as I love light tanks and its been on my list for some time.

 

Wouldnt mind the Panzer IV Schmalturm as there was talk of its sideskirts becoming spaced armour, but now its being removed I doub't its true, if it is true tell me know and Ill buy it.

 

M56 Scorpion is that still coming becuae I want one of those too, but its not on the test server so what does that mean not coming or just not coming in 9.8

 

New German tier 7 TD whats the time frame for that 9.?

 

Point is we only have so much money to spend and jumping the gun and getting say the AMX 50T now then having something we wanted more arrive a week later is frustrating.


Edited by Gremlin182, 24 May 2015 - 08:03 PM.


lnfernaI #18 Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 27888 battles
  • 3,182
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012
Unfortunately M56 Skorpion will be a CW reward,as will IS-5.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users